Cum One, Cum All

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
Do any of you questionably blind members here insist I turn the furnace up again?

SSS
- She's old BH, so fuck her feelings, so ask me politely to permanently dispose of that shameless mudshark in due order if you suck my balls to my satisfaction, like eagerly Flynn does bruthas.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
How old are you? @Breakfall just curious
Half a century… wise beyond my years!
You are pretty immature for your age. My dad is 57 and would never act so piggish around women like you seem to do on here. You really should control yourself better when we are around. Act your age. Please.
images

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
Flynn doesn't freak like that every time her mouth is swimming with billions of little mulattos because she confidently controls her births via abortion...

SSS
- Only smart thing she's ever done.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Do any of you questionably blind members here insist I turn the furnace up again?

SSS
- She's old BH, so fuck her feelings, so ask me politely to permanently dispose of that shameless mudshark in due order if you suck my balls to my satisfaction, like eagerly Flynn does bruthas.
Ah, SSS. We're both cut from the same group. You being red and me being blue. Kinda like RAW and SMACKDOWN.

Turn that "furnace" up. We could both use the heat to up our game.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Flynn doesn't freak like that every time her mouth is swimming with billions of little mulattos because she confidently controls her births via abortion...

SSS
- Only smart thing she's ever done.
Then again, they're not four legged grass munching animals that you love.

Flynn
- Who am I to complain?

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
I'll get to that part about me loving animals as much as you loved your brand-spanking new mod panel before censoring my great thread, before quitting the very next day in self-loathing shame despite me fairly warning you about what was coming a week before I delivered it...

SSS
- Way to fucking clip and quit, loser.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I'll get to that part about me loving animals as much as you loved your brand-spanking new mod panel before censoring my great thread, before quitting the very next day in self-loathing shame despite me fairly warning you about what was coming a week before I delivered it...

SSS
- Way to fucking clip and quit, loser.
Oh *Sigh* SSS your post went against the TOS. Would you like me to post the pm's in regard to that?

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
Was that some kinda threat?

SSS
- Pull out all the stops honey, you're done here and everywhere else under the Flynn Nic.

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
Maybe I'll post your trembling-scared responses to the gentlemanly heads-up I was giving you for a week to prepare you...

SSS
- You failed so fantasticly.

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
To post the full set of that suck-down and the many others that popped up of you?

SSS
- It's you bitch, I'll get banned here for permanently smiting your stupid ass just to collect another scalp. Wait, I already did.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
To post the full set of that suck-down and the many others that popped up of you?

SSS
- It's you bitch, I'll get banned here for permanently smiting your stupid ass just to collect another scalp. Wait, I already did.
Okay. I have no idea what you just said and I'm not about to pay $10,000 to 3 out of work Ukrainian linguists to find out.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Flynn: "I can punt Aryan's dentures to Venus anytime I want."

Of course you can. Holy shit, what a cope. Previous interactions suggest otherwise, I'm afraid.

Sorry but I have to ask, if that chick really is you, WTF happened ? Did you suffer an acid attack or something? It looks as though you were splashed in the face with hydrochloric acid...

I read your scathing and extremely vindictive remarks about one of Dove's photos recently which oozed some of the most extreme bitterness I've seen in a long time. Given the fact that you've aged horribly, headbutting the wall at 90mph and transforming into a Zelda from Terrahawks lookalike, I wouldn't recommend that you be quite so critical of other people's appearance in future. Just a bit of friendly advice.

f22887e11de90c0022b7e976bbc21d8a.jpg