CW was left behind

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
CW supposedly "harvesting PI" wasnt a problem for Poofer up until she somehow crossed him.

Now it's some high crime. Go figure.

I am bored wiff Kevin now, let's get back to the meat and bones of any troll/flame forum. Whit da fuck are any of you talentless cunts going to say to make me feel as if I ever cared?

I have blind faith in you all.

no one cares that you don't care.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Seriously Dilf, dat is your real pic?

Respect.
Yeah, but 12 years ago. I lost a bet and SHAVEDED OFF my tOP skuLL. My former buddy posted that later online and it went viral sadly. He works still at McDonalds the cunt he is.
That pic never stops being hilarious. :LOL3:

Amazing to think that some middle aged men actually had that skullet hairstyle in the 70's. There was a huge stigma around the skinhead haircut so most of them just grew it, even if they were balding. LOL
I guess it is from the 2000s brother. Not 70s. Look at that Fatherfuckers smirk. LoL

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Seriously Dilf, dat is your real pic?

Respect.
Yeah, but 12 years ago. I lost a bet and SHAVEDED OFF my tOP skuLL. My former buddy posted that later online and it went viral sadly. He works still at McDonalds the cunt he is.
That pic never stops being hilarious. :LOL3:

Amazing to think that some middle aged men actually had that skullet hairstyle in the 70's. There was a huge stigma around the skinhead haircut so most of them just grew it, even if they were balding. LOL
I guess it is from the 2000s brother. Not 70s. Look at that Fatherfuckers smirk. LoL
I know mate, but some fella's had that haircut in the 70's. LOL