More Fake News From The Left - Ivermectin Overdose Story Was Fiction

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
When I heard the story, I thought "Who cares? There are a lot of idiots out there. Idiots do stupid things."

But, turns out it was bullshit.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
When I heard the story, I thought "Who cares? There are a lot of idiots out there. Idiots do stupid things."

You know what's funny tho? Watching dullards like admin screech for months about it when the rest of us don't give the first fuck if some idiot did indeed OD on horse meds

Just like he was in a constant fit of hysterics for months when some irrelevant fucktard who makes pillows for a living trolled his into ass worrying day and night about some fictitious reinstatement no one in their right mind ever believed was going to happen

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
All the left does is lie and distort.

And they think opposing lies and distortions is partisan hackery.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Japan has since recommended to its medical doctors that Ivermectin is a preferred and safe treatment...

Those damn fake Nips...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
We have a volunteer to take the Ivermectin challenge, drink up shriner!

"Kentucky governor says the state’s Covid surge is ‘dire.’ - The New York Times"
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Right so you think an article about Covid spread that you imagine confirms your biases somehow makes it perfectly FINE for leftwing media to LIE to the public in order to push their preferred narratives.

Does this make it okay for media to lie?

Explain how you think linking articles makes any of the ridiculous bullshit your leftwing partisans say or do okay?

"Oh muh gawd guys LOOK at this sick person/dead person/ busy hospital! You know what will help this? LYING and trying to use government coercion and force!!! Let's make this whole thing worse by forcing people into irreversible poverty!"

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Japan has since recommended to its medical doctors that Ivermectin is a preferred and safe treatment...

Those damn fake Nips...

No, that's not true! That's impossible. you need to take the vaccine. Dr fauci said sooooooooooooooo

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Those damn fake Nips...

No, that's not true! That's impossible. you need to take the vaccine. Dr fauci said sooooooooooooooo

*posts random leftwing media link about someone's dad dying of Covid*

Hahaha Trumptards! Look at this DEAD guy! Your argument is now INVALID because this guy died of covid!!! You dumb Trumptards!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Those damn fake Nips...

Hahaha Trumptards! Look at this DEAD guy! Your argument is now INVALID because this guy died of covid!!! You dumb Trumptards!

Omg... listen to us NOW!!!!! Someone on planet earth died this week because of COVID

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Those damn fake Nips...

Omg... listen to us NOW!!!!! Someone on planet earth died this week because of COVID

Those stupid Trumptards talking about treatments need to see this article of woman who died of Covid while "screaming" out the hospital window!! So they know how DUMB they are discussing treatments!!!

Look at that random dead bitch and STFU retards!

Oh yeah her daughters best friend said she was screaming "the virus is real! Wait until a government mandate says wear a mask!!"

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"Moderate-certainty evidence finds that large reductions in COVID-19 deaths are possible using ivermectin. Using ivermectin early in the clinical course may reduce numbers progressing to severe disease. The apparent safety and low cost suggest that ivermectin is likely to have a significant impact on the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic globally."

"Ivermectin for Prevention and Treatment of COVID-19 Infectio... : American Journal of Therapeutics"

This isnt saying go eat horse paste. You need human formulation and doctor supervision early on. It's not strong evidence and it may be the most effective.....BUT....medical science hasnt ruled it out.

We should be embracing research and the process of learning how to treat a novel virus and I'm really fucking sick of partisan leftists pushing their politics into EVERYTHING from elementary school to fucking medical care and science. They all suffer Dunning-Kruger and have ZERO problem forcing their political beliefs on everyone.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
240396124_1911279365702053_5706684757269237538_n.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You post the "economist" to make a medical science argument?

Oh well, you showed US. Maybe if you get Covid and the doctor starts treatment you should check to see if the "economist" approves.
^^^^ and this folks, is how you bounce a quarter off admin's flat top head

This asshole would probably call his doctor a Trumptard and check with Huffpost on what treatment he should use.

Which would automatically be a vent and death....because leftwingers think every Covid case ends in vented DEATH.

Wear a mask.....or DIE. That's their logic.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Awwwww he wants to tell me to STFU now.

Yeah these people really care about science and progress. They care so much they tell you to stfu.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Yeah these people really care about science and progress. They care so much they tell you to stfu.
Is he giving you a ton of "trophy karmas" whenever you pump sand in his vagina?

He seems to do that alot ... lol

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Maybe they can tell CNN to shut up too....

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Could I see the evidence that the story was made up? It's not that I don't trust you, but...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Its entirely about winning arguments for most of them.

Who gets mad and says "stfu" when there is evidence that the ivermectin could be helping?

That's how they are. They make every fucking thing political, and then they only see it through a partisan lense. So it's not about the virus. It's not treatments. It's not about success over the virus. It's about "blue team is better then you stupid red team people!"

To the point where a treatment working pisses them off. Because fuck human life. If it's better for their arguments that people die....that's what they want.

He isnt interested in medical science or progress. He wants to rip on "Trumptards" and use everything for that.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Its entirely about winning arguments for most of them.

Who gets mad and says "stfu" when there is evidence that the ivermectin could be helping?

That's how they are. They make every fucking thing political, and then they only see it through a partisan lense. So it's not about the virus. It's not treatments. It's not about success over the virus. It's about "blue team is better then you stupid red team people!"

To the point where a treatment working pisses them off. Because fuck human life. If it's better for their arguments that people die....that's what they want.

He isnt interested in medical science or progress. He wants to rip on "Trumptards" and use everything for that.

Wait for it, USA.... medical apartheid and tyranny is getting warmed up just for you!

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
"Moderate-certainty evidence finds that large reductions in COVID-19 deaths are possible using ivermectin. Using ivermectin early in the clinical course may reduce numbers progressing to severe disease. The apparent safety and low cost suggest that ivermectin is likely to have a significant impact on the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic globally."

"Ivermectin for Prevention and Treatment of COVID-19 Infectio... : American Journal of Therapeutics"

This isnt saying go eat horse paste. You need human formulation and doctor supervision early on. It's not strong evidence and it may be the most effective.....BUT....medical science hasnt ruled it out.

We should be embracing research and the process of learning how to treat a novel virus and I'm really fucking sick of partisan leftists pushing their politics into EVERYTHING from elementary school to fucking medical care and science. They all suffer Dunning-Kruger and have ZERO problem forcing their political beliefs on everyone.

Sorry, I like to get my medical news from the same place I read about the "Top 10 Albums of the 60's" or else "Top 10 High Dividend Stocks to Consider".

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️