CW was left behind

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Hey, Content Wasted, maybe if you didn’t delete good content like a fucking moron I would have put you on the little fighter Mod list like Flynn and Oak.

I probably wouldn’t have, but it makes me look like a million bucks.

See, stupid, all those years of harvesting PI finally caught up with you. Nobody wants you on their forum.

What are you gonna do when they shit can Shitshew?

Haw Haw

We need to find CDumb a new hobby.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
22baa80566674eed22fde1bbc81eaaf3.png

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hey, Content Wasted, maybe if you didn’t delete good content like a fucking moron I would have put you on the little fighter Mod list like Flynn and Oak.

See, stupid, all those years of harvesting PI finally caught up with you. Nobody wants you on their forum.

Haw Haw

cw never lost all the song flames and potty casts and that was the best stuff

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
@cw_ is actaully a poster I dont skim, so you can swallow loggs
CDumb is a fucking loser.

Maybe I should get into details what past forum owners have said about that moron?

And who do you imagine would give a shit? Why should anyone to listen to what "past forum owners" have said?

So when past forum owners have something negative to say about you.....that's a tRoPhY.....but if they've said it about someone you decide to hate, everyone should listen and take it seriously lol

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter

Haw Haw

She hasn’t lost all the PI she’s harvested thru out the years, either.

Didn’t she post a picture of a 16 year old Flynn here that’s like 20 years old?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Haw Haw

She hasn’t lost all the PI she’s harvested thru out the years, either.

Didn’t she post a picture of a 16 year old Flynn here that’s like 20 years old?
Yeah, she did. Though, I'm cool with it, that pic has been floating around in cyberspace for a while.

While CW is a proven sycophant, and a giant butt hugger, like you and me she and I go way back, so I can forgive her bad judgement.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
CW is a champion and solid Midcarder! So cuck off Martini Sissy!!!

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
I wish it did, it just makes you look like the sad sedulous irrelevance that you are, and a bug that on its very best day gives us all a slight tummy upset, and a gagging feeling at the back of our throats as we are attempting to sing in the choir eternal.

Everyone has caught up wiff yer pyramid scheme of despair.

You shid try to at least acknowledge when you you thought your content passed muster as anything but the mustard gas grenade that continually blows up in yer own face.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Seriously Dilf, dat is your real pic?

Respect.
Yeah, but 12 years ago. I lost a bet and SHAVEDED OFF my tOP skuLL. My former buddy posted that later online and it went viral sadly. He works still at McDonalds the cunt he is.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
CW supposedly "harvesting PI" wasnt a problem for Poofer up until she somehow crossed him.

Now it's some high crime. Go figure.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
CW supposedly "harvesting PI" wasnt a problem for Poofer up until she somehow crossed him.

Now it's some high crime. Go figure.

I am bored wiff Kevin now, let's get back to the meat and bones of any troll/flame forum. Whit da fuck are any of you talentless cunts going to say to make me feel as if I ever cared?

I have blind faith in you all.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Seriously Dilf, dat is your real pic?

Respect.
Yeah, but 12 years ago. I lost a bet and SHAVEDED OFF my tOP skuLL. My former buddy posted that later online and it went viral sadly. He works still at McDonalds the cunt he is.
That pic never stops being hilarious. :LOL3:

Amazing to think that some middle aged men actually had that skullet hairstyle in the 70's. There was a huge stigma around the skinhead haircut so most of them just grew it, even if they were balding. LOL