Data for the gloom and doom frenz at BF

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It is nice to know that despite all of the Democrats efforts to destroy America we remain a resilient society. No thanks to them.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If the goal is to improve America then identifying the problems and correcting them is the right course of action. You want to pretend the problems don't exist and ignore them probably because you know the political party you support causes most of them.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
If the goal is to improve America then identifying the problems and correcting them is the right course of action. You want to pretend the problems don't exist and ignore them probably because you know the political party you support causes most of them.

What power do you have to change anything on an obscure message board on the web?

If you actually believe that, you need to put your hands on your rump and pull your head out of your ass.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
What power do you have to change anything on an obscure message board on the web?

If you actually believe that, you need to put your hands on your rump and pull your head out of your ass.
Nevermind the 380000 times you and admongo cried about orange man bad

The irony is sublime

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

But all of you on that end of the spectrum think like this.

Nothing is ever going to change for the better ever. If anything it will get worse. Regardless of current data. Unless people decide they are willing to hold their elected officials to the fire. You guys let them do whatever the fuck they want and defend them because you all think its US who are your problem and enemy.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Nevermind the 380000 times you and admongo cried about orange man bad

The irony is sublime

When they mad about stuff we are not even doing. Like the "dont say gay" thing.

We cant tell them shit, they always twist and weaponize. Like you really want to live in a world where the state is ripping children our of homes because the parents wont "affirm" a gender and put the kid on meds? You can admit medical interventions on children isnt a good idea? That allowing "self ID" laws is bad for women?

Nope they twist and claim its hate and dont listen.

But they can get mad over shit no one is even doing

Right wingers didnt burn down communities. Kill and beat innocent people. But whatever. It's not politcs they care about. It's just humans they hate.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I don't just post here. Also at all places I go try to learn a bit more and I try to share a bit of what I know. Yes, if more people did that there will be fewer ignorant people who keep voting for horrible policies which are dragging our state down. That it upsets you is just a bonus.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't just post here. Also at all places I go try to learn a bit more and I try to share a bit of what I know. Yes, if more people did that there will be fewer ignorant people who keep voting for horrible policies which are dragging our state down. That it upsets you is just a bonus.

It doesn't upset me whatsoever. It bores me. Of course, a man like you bores women very easily. If you didn't have citizenship to offer a woman, you'd have no woman at all.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
When they mad about stuff we are not even doing. Like the "dont say gay" thing.

We cant tell them shit, they always twist and weaponize. Like you really want to live in a world where the state is ripping children our of homes because the parents wont "affirm" a gender and put the kid on meds? You can admit medical interventions on children isnt a good idea? That allowing "self ID" laws is bad for women?

Nope they twist and claim its hate and dont listen.

But they can get mad over shit no one is even doing

Right wingers didnt burn down communities. Kill and beat innocent people. But whatever. It's not politcs they care about. It's just humans they hate.
This is the dumb pig mentality -- if it doesn't affect her personally it need not be concerning at all to anyone. Because she's the center of all things

Unless it's mandated by the left to be concerned about something. Then it should be concerning to all of us.

Take for instance. Ukraine -- now a country half a world away joining or not joining NATO should be of zero consequence to any of us. But to them, an asteroid might as well be on a collision course with Earth it's of such paramount importance. And thus when lobbyists push Biden, who then pulls the strings on his puppet Zelensky to provoke Russia to action they've already got a band of idiots like Oak to stand behind them cheering for it. UNTIL it is her son, or grandson, or someone she loves going over there to get their legs blown off. THen it's a whole other matter.

These people are complete low life scum. There's just no other way to put it.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
None of the rightie morons beyond Oerdin actually read or addressed the OP.

Why would they? They're morons.

I’m sure she secretly hates him… she is a minority married to a bigot, how could she not? Notice how when I mentioned that he was a hypocrite for marrying an immigrant from a 3rd world drug manufacturing plant and voting to lock the borders her father magically became French? ~ It would explain why a man who tries to play well todo online is unhappy IRL.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I WILL NOT BE IGNORED CONTENT!

He is triggered by you. He also can’t win against you and that’s going to make him BIG mad. I hear he rages daily from the vibes I’m picking up blind.

I’m heyoka. They act all big and bad until I reflect their foulness back onto them. Then I’m the villain who gets accused of “kicking puppies” for firing back. It’s the perpetual cycle of psychotic parroting spamtardation that I want off. That’s why I ignore. But that’s not what he is doing with you.

*insert Charlie Sheen WINNING speech here*

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Hahaha. The delusions are real

Realizing they are delusions, is the first step towards your healing.

Tell him he fucked up Royally… that I could have learned to tolerate Flea but never Dove.

Tell him I want him to know that I’m thoroughly enjoying his demise.

Tell him I did it for Peaches…. :CooL:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Did what for peaches exactly tho?

Laugh hysterically on text at all the monster jokes sayong he deserved it?

Hahahahaha

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Hey guise? Ignored spastics?

I'm just checking in on my demise to see how things are progressing?

Have we hit any significant milestones?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Sir.....I'm gonna have to revoke your demise.
So soon in the process?

But I'm not completely demised yet!

By the way, I'm disappointed in you behind this whole thing and we should discuss it

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Did what for peaches exactly tho?

Laugh hysterically on text at all the monster jokes sayong he deserved it?

Hahahahaha

Did she really just claim that YOU fucked up for not kicking me out of your life when she decided to start PMing you insane sexual messages?!

Holy fuck! Delusions indeed!