Data for the gloom and doom frenz at BF

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Did she really just claim that YOU fucked up for not kicking me out of your life when she decided to start PMing you insane sexual messages?!

Holy fuck! Delusions indeed!
Yes... and something about tolerating flea as well

how benevolent of her... no? Willing to tolerate flea like that?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So soon in the process?

But I'm not completely demised yet!

By the way, I'm disappointed in your behind this whole thing and we should discuss it

Is it because I didnt see her pervert shit in your PM and step aside so you guys could fall in love and she could nurse you back to "health" and exploit you on forums?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Yes... and something about tolerating flea as well

how benevolent of her... no? Willing to tolerate flea like that?

When Murd puts her eye on someone....they better shuffle their life around and cater to HER immediately!

You were supposed to dump me right away and never talk to me again!

Omg how fucking entitled is she? Ahahahahahaha

I'm sure Flea is relieved Murd was willing to "tolerate" you being friends with her. Lol.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
When Murd puts her eye on someone....they better shuffle their life around and cater to HER immediately!

You were supposed to dump me right away and never talk to me again!

Omg how fucking entitled is she? Ahahahahahaha

I'm sure Flea is relieved Murd was willing to "tolerate" you being friends with her. Lol.
Flea can finally breathe and sleep soundly at night knowing this

Unfortunately the same peace of mind is not reserved for you as you will forever have to live with the trauma knowing someone on the internet does not approve of you.

That's some cross to bare.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Funny maybe he likes to keep me around because I'm genuinely loving. Honest. Open. And I embraced EVERYONE he talked to. I love hard and I do better than "tolerating".

Including her dumb ass even after sitting on his lap and seeing her weird and unhinged sexts and love letters.

I remember eating leftovers from when we went out to dinner at like 2am and I couldnt sleep so I went and got on his comp and Murd messaged ME like 5 fucking times thinking it was him(I was logged on as Chaos...dont panick we never usually read eachothers PMs...i saw hers though lol). And two of them were not even complete sentences lol. I didnt even know what to do so I ignored it.

I think one was like a word...and a few letters LOL.

I went crawled back into bed with him. I wont get into what happened after that. I'll just say we weren't thinking about her.

Murd....IM the one who did the "tolerating" here. Have all 12 seats please. Fucking wacko.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Let us all take a step back, a deep breath and remember one thing.

She's doing all of this for Peaches.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Flea can finally breathe and sleep soundly at night knowing this

Unfortunately the same peace of mind is not reserved for you as you will forever have to live with the trauma knowing someone on the internet does not approve of you.

That's some cross to bare.

I just cant believe she was so determined to get close to you that used me that long.

Crazy!

I really should have listened to everyone.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I just cant believe she was so determined to get close to you that used me that long.

Crazy!

I really should have listened to everyone.
No Dove. This is where you have it all wrong

Let me guide you down the correct path. This is chess, not checkers. A long game. And all of that? The decades long creepy infatuation. The wanton drunkenness across multiple forums. The gratuitous nudies distributed to multiple strangers. The desperate texts. The years of behind the scenes laughter at my antics. Allowing me to shit all over the very tards she is attempting to impress now?

This was all a long and deep cover operation leading up to the my demise. On an internet forum. That 12 people visit. For peaches. Because it's all about the righteousness baby!

ROTFLMAO --

could I interest you in one slightly used bridge in the San Francisco bay? Cheap. All major credit cards accepted. Payment plans available provided the credit score is up to par.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I’m shocked Dove. Stubby is some drama Queen.

I'm not joking man. Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night starving. Big knew this going in. That I wake up a lot at night with intense NEEDS. I either need food or ...yanno.

So I threw on his shirt, got my left overs. Them decided to scroll DO(his forum....he used to have a forum, that's how Murd became acquainted)

He was already logging in and I didnt plan on posting....just reading. There was good drama back then and i was involved in most of it. And as SOON as i refreshed and "Chaos40" showed as active i started getting these bizzare....obviously drunken PMs from Murdy.

There were 6 of them total. A few were total gibberish. It was like watching a stroke. They just kept coming. So I ignored them....checked a thread....brushed my teeth and went back to bed.

I THINK I brought it up the next morning when he was getting ready to leave for work I told him his "favorite poster was drunk last night...enjoy your PMs" and his eyes got big and he sighed lol.

Now that I know she wasnt tolerating me and that's what was happening there.... it's all in a whole new perspective lol. I see now she was basically trying to mark her territory. I accidently intercepted....what can say?

I was clearly at the bottom of the "hog harem" totem pole here and I was seething with jealously wishing I had been her.

But let's be quiet now Sea.....Biggie has a demise in action all in the name of Peaches.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
But let's be quiet now Sea.....Biggie has a demise in action all in the name of Peaches.
Yes, please do not interrupt my demise in progress with pointless talk. Especially with people who have pointy heads

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
If any of you don't hear from 48 hrs into my demise please remember one thing

Admin sucks cock

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Yes, please do not interrupt my demise in progress with pointless talk. Especially with people who have pointy heads

So how do you feel right now, sir?

Knowing that you've "fucked up" by not throwing me out of your life the minute Murd blessed you with her vulgar PMs?

Are you just beside yourself with regret or what?

Last edited: