Day in the Life of an American.

OP
OP
Fantom

Fantom

Apparatus Of Satan
☠️Private Forum Access
Did you not read the OP?

3/4 of the people working there are smoking dope in the freezer and doing next to no work. Why do you respect that?
This post isn't about where I work right now specifically, rather it is about the majority of fast food places in the USA.

That's why I've applied to become a residential electrician.

OP
OP
Fantom

Fantom

Apparatus Of Satan
☠️Private Forum Access
For the record, I treat fast food employees with the utmost respect. I see how hard that job can be dealing with entitled idiots that think they're all that. I refuse to be that guy.
The employees you treat that way appreciate it, I'm sure.

Most of the day working customer service in fast food is soulless and impersonal. You are a number, and the customers are numbers that have to be squeezed through the drive thru in shorter and shorter time slots in order to appease corporate.

Even places like Olive Garden or Chili's feel like this to me, the places that don't though are usually locally owned diners.

Classic example of the benefits of a market that is in monopolistic competition.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I do, though what I'm uncertain about is if it is more embarrassing to be caught lying about it, or imagining people would be impressed (favorably) if you actually did own one.

So, I do own one.

Now, why would you assume that I would imagine people would be impressed that I own one? Why do you think I care whether or not people are impressed?

That is called "projection". You assume that impressing people is my motivation for telling people things about me, because it is your motivation.

You have given this a lot of thought. Why does it concern you whether or not I own a 2023 C8 Corvette?

Did you watch the 0-100 run in 3.2 seconds? In my 2023 C8 Corvette.

Admin.

Very tasty Donnie!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
So, I do own one.

Now, why would you assume that I would imagine people would be impressed that I own one? Why do you think I care whether or not people are impressed?

That is called "projection". You assume that impressing people is my motivation for telling people things about me, because it is your motivation.

You have given this a lot of thought. Why does it concern you whether or not I own a 2023 C8 Corvette?

Did you watch the 0-100 run in 3.2 seconds? In my 2023 C8 Corvette.

You post about the hypothetical 2023 C8 Corvette every day. Methinks the baldy doth boast too much

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Right, except I don't run on endlessly about my imaginary possessions or activities.

Neither do I...

So what is your point?

vWKvYQY.jpeg

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Yes you do.

No, I do not.

I am going to get into my very real C8 Corvette in a few minutes and drive to my very real baseball game where I will play a very real third base and swing a very real 34" baseball bat.

Hahaha!!!!

Hey, if I were to provide proof that I own my C8 Corvette in Arctic White with the Z51 Performance Package, would you admit that you are a sniveling retard who does not understand even a little bit of what is happening around him?

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Why does it have to be the life of "American" though? What you think Americans have it worse than anybody else, OP? I'm sure your shit stinks worse than most but thats always been known.

Why not break your day and week down with the most detail as possible. I really want to know how hard you have it. How old are you OP? since this is a very personal thread to you and all

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
No, I do not.

I am going to get into my very real C8 Corvette in a few minutes and drive to my very real baseball game where I will play a very real third base and swing a very real 34" baseball bat.

Hahaha!!!!

Hey, if I were to provide proof that I own my C8 Corvette in Arctic White with the Z51 Performance Package, would you admit that you are a sniveling retard who does not understand even a little bit of what is happening around him?
Why is that all so important to you? ...and now you're upset and yelling.
. Why does it even matter to you if anyone believes you, Joseph Thompson?

PS: I'm not as new as I used to be and have damage in my shoulder, but when I was a youngster..
...you never would have touched anything I threw from the mound. You'd just be another K. LoLz

Admin.

Very tasty Donnie!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
No, I do not.

Hahaha!!!!

Remember to use the aphorisms your Behavioral Therapist gave you when you get verklempt like this.

200w.webp
200w.webp
200w.webp

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

- Wake Up at 4:00 AM to the sound of gunshots.

- Fall back asleep until your alarm rings at 6:00 AM.

- Make a 3 course breakfast of pancakes topped with enough syrup to kill a small child, 4 eggs, and a half pound of bacon. Drink an entire pot of coffee in 45 minutes while watching fox/cnn news.

- Hop in your SUV that is 15 years old and gets 12 miles per gallon, refuel it twice on your 30 minute commute to work at white castle.

- Clock in at 7:02, get written up immediately for being 2 minutes late.

- See your entire crew of 16-21 year old children in the freezer vaping their weed pen.

- Give all of them a final write up for contaminating the food and vaping indoors, only to have it repealed by the general manager because they are Black/Latino. (There was 1 lightskin vaping in the freezer with a bunch of white people).

- You get written up instead for discriminating against employees.

- Finally you get to go to lunch, you are 5 hour into your 10 hour shift.

- Eat 6 sliders and 2 orders of fries with an XL Dr. Pepper.

- Halfway through your break see corporate come through the door, immediately clock back in to pick up the slack for your infantile work force.

- Time to order for drive thru is at 2:15, your storewide goal is 2:30. Corporate tells you that you need to bring it down to 1:50, which is literally impossible because of how long it takes for the speaker to register a car.

- Corporate doesn't care, they promptly walk out and threaten a demotion if you can't make this quota.

- Leave the office only to see a 9 car long drivethru with half of your crew in the bathroom and the other half walked out.

- Run the kitchen by yourself.

- Phone call comes in "well, Daniel, we think that Jamal is actually a better fit for your job, so we are going to need you to step down. Plus, he is autistic AND black! How cool is that?"

- Get home at 9 PM because so many people called off. refuel SUV another 2 times on your commute home.

- You made 42K/year

- You worked 60 hours a week minimum.

- No benefits whatsoever.

- No overtime because you where salaried.

- Look in the mirror and blow your brains out.

MURICAAAAA
Pretty sure you’re referring to the United States

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
. Why does it even matter to you if anyone believes you, ##############?

PS: I'm not as new as I used to be and have damage in my shoulder, but when I was a youngster..
...you never would have touched anything I threw from the mound. You'd just be another K. LoLz
Note to Editor:
.The poster linked a youtube vid by a person calling themselves Joseph Campbell. No one had to dig for that - it's right there on the linked vid.

I don't think either of the people are Joseph Campbell who was something of a philosophy historian:

(posted above by theProwler - Reply #33)

32Trim​

Joseph Campbell
20 subscribers

<__slot-el>
Subscribe

Last edited:
OP
OP
Fantom

Fantom

Apparatus Of Satan
☠️Private Forum Access

Pretty sure you’re referring to the United States
Yes I am, isn't that obvious? Why would I deviate from the commonly accepted jargon used by westerners to describe US citizens. As soon as someone reads the title, "Day in the life of a United States of America citizen", I immediately seem pretentious and autistic than I really am.

Also, it's not "America", it's "The Americas" in order to differentiate between the cultural, geographic, and economic differences of different regions in The Americas. That's why we have North, Central, and South America along with the Caribbean.

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
TL;DR
jesus bore me with jesus or something else already. You are obsessed with being American we get it. You people are better than everyone else have it harder than everyone else.

*Go to bed*

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
. Why does it even matter to you if anyone believes you, ##############?

I am not yelling!!!!

Hahahaha!!!!

I made the font nice and big to make sure you read it.

So, even though I did that, and you did read it.....you failed to answer the question.

I own a 2023 C8 Corvette. I drove it to baseball today. I drove it home from baseball today. I am going to be driving it again this evening.

I need more font size choices.

Here is a picture of my car:

agZQa87.jpg

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Note to Editor:
.The poster linked a youtube vid by a person calling themselves Joseph Campbell. No one had to dig for that - it's right there on the linked vid.

I don't think either of the people are Joseph Campbell who was something of a philosophy historian:

(posted above by theProwler - Reply #33)

32Trim​

Joseph Campbell
20 subscribers

<__slot-el>
Subscribe

Last edited: Today at 3:05 PM

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard

Hey, @The New Holliday , did you miss this question?

I know this stuff is important to you. That is the only reason anyone would return to a thread and re-read their post and make an edit almost two hours after they first made the post. Hahaha!!!

So are you just hoping to slink away after accusing me of lying? Do you feel nervous? Like, maybe, you will be exposed as a blowhard who talks the talk, but is afraid to walk the walk?

Do you really think you have a reputation worth protecting?

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
Hey, @The New Holliday , did you miss this question?

I know this stuff is important to you. That is the only reason anyone would return to a thread and re-read their post and make an edit almost two hours after they first made the post. Hahaha!!!

So are you just hoping to slink away after accusing me of lying? Do you feel nervous? Like, maybe, you will be exposed as a blowhard who talks the talk, but is afraid to walk the walk?

Do you really think you have a reputation worth protecting?
Hi there, Prowler. Did you understand why I made the post? It was to notify the mod that they're a dunce and had no good cause to edit my previous post or accuse me of publishing PI.

I wrote that original note and then decided to add the referenced vid and copy out from it the identity (or youtube ID) of the person you had posted it - Joseph Campbell. I thought that a good idea since obviously the mod (whoever it is) was too stupid or lazy to put all of that together themselves. In other words, I was just trying to help. I'm thoughtful that way. (winkydinky smiley)

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
You are so terrified of being exposed as a retard that you are using the "Never answer a question!! It could be a trap!!!" tactic.

Hahahahahahaha!!!!
...or you could just acknowledge that you've gone down a blind alley and ran into a brick wall.
Would it hurted you to do that, Prowler?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hi there, Prowler. Did you understand why I made the post? It was to notify the mod that they're a dunce and had no good cause to edit my previous post or accuse me of publishing PI.

I wrote that original note and then decided to add the referenced vid and copy out from it the identity (or youtube ID) of the person you had posted it - Joseph Campbell. I thought that a good idea since obviously the mod (whoever it is) was too stupid or lazy to put all of that together themselves. In other words, I was just trying to help. I'm thoughtful that way. (winkydinky smiley)

How can you post PI if you never had the PI to begin with? Isn't he the one posting video clips and pics of his car?

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Posting anyone's PI is just plum pickled wrong in the General Discussion area. Anyone that does that shit should be banned nevermind have their precious post edited. Now if it were in Meltdown than fuck it post the PI away. Some people sink so low to one up another on here. Vile behavior. I shall keep on n eye on all y'all much closer now. Rules are rules. If you SCAT on them than you deserve it right back. Karma is a bitch and best served hot as Hell!

Admin.

Very tasty Donnie!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Posting anyone's PI is just plum pickled wrong in the General Discussion area. Anyone that does that shit should be banned nevermind have their precious post edited. Now if it were in Meltdown than fuck it post the PI away. Some people sink so low to one up another on here. Vile behavior. I shall keep on n eye on all y'all much closer now. Rules are rules. If you SCAT on them than you deserve it right back. Karma is a bitch and best served hot as Hell!
I agree, The Yowler needs to be put in Time Out.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
Corky, do everyone a fav and go fuck yerself in the ass with a jackhammer.
The moron posted a video he claimed was his with his ID in it.

PS: STFU