Day in the Life of an American.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
...or you could just acknowledge that you've gone down a blind alley and ran into a brick wall.
Would it hurted you to do that, Prowler?

Hahaha!!!

You have been going on for days, maybe weeks, saying "The Prowler does not even own that car. He is lying."

You think calling you on that is "going down a blind alley"?

It is what it is: Exposing you as someone who will make accusations, but who is afraid to be proven wrong.

Admin.

Very tasty Donnie!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Hahaha!!!

You have been going on for days, maybe weeks, saying "The Prowler does not even own that car. He is lying."

You think calling you on that is "going down a blind alley"?

It is what it is: Exposing you as someone who will make accusations, but who is afraid to be proven wrong.
Are you able to wear the Belt when you sit in your neighbors Corvette?

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Corky, do everyone a fav and go fuck yerself in the ass with a jackhammer.
The moron posted a video he claimed was his with his ID in it.

PS: STFU
Temper temper. Take your blood pressure.. its at a boiling point. If you did post PI the same should be done to you by The Prowler. Whenever he chooses to do so. Simple.

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
Temper temper. Take your blood pressure.. its at a boiling point. If you did post PI the same should be done to you by The Prowler. Whenever he chooses to do so. Simple.
Golly gosh you're a maroon. PI is information that the person themself hasn't previously published.
. If you post that your name is Jack Lawrence, and I post to you, Hi Jack - that isn't "publishing" PI. It's siting common knowledge originally advanced by you.

If someone says, Well Holliday is from NJ. Is that then PI?
.. No, because it is information I myself volunteered.

Facts is: Prowler ain't Joseph Campbell, or the person who uploaded the video in question.

Get it now, retard?

Fuckall...I'm on a board here where people don't know the definitions of basic stuff like alt, dual and PI.

Last edited:

Admin.

Very tasty Donnie!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Irony Alert!!!!

Hahahahahaha!!!!
61hldl1-h6L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Hahahahaha!

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Golly gosh you're a maroon. PI is information that the person themself hasn't previously published.
. If you post that your name is Jack Lawrence, and I post to you, Hi Jack - that isn't "publishing" PI. It's siting common knowledge originally advanced by you.

If someone says, Well Holliday is from NJ. Is that then PI?
.. No, because it is information I myself volunteered.

Facts is: Prowler ain't Joseph Campbell, or the person you uploaded the video in question.

Get it now, retard?

Fuckall...I'm on a board here where people don't know the definitions of basic stuff like alt, dual and PI.
6d7b8d586323ddec7f936226a7fe7faf.jpg

you take this shit TOO SERIOUSLY. FACTS. It'll be never this serious. Fact. YOU VALUE too much shit to take seriously. Log off and don't come back if you don't like here crybaby

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
6d7b8d586323ddec7f936226a7fe7faf.jpg

you take this shit TOO SERIOUSLY. FACTS. It'll be never this serious. Fact. YOU VALUE too much shit to take seriously. Log off and don't come back if you don't like here crybaby
LoLz - I'm enjoying every moment mocking dopes like you and Prowler.
..You're new here?
Try knowing the posters you're posting to before continuing to make an ass of yourself.

LoLz at Dorky.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Hahahahaha!!!!

@The New Holliday is out of control now. He does not even understand what he is replying to....

I gotta go, @The New Holliday . Try to get your shit together. Get your emotions.

Under.

Control.

It is not the end of the world.

To be.

Proven.

Wrong.

You had to know. It was.

Likely.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
Here's a Bass I caught.
. I gave it to that guy in the picture to hold while I took a pic of it.
.. Then I gave it to this other guy to post on the internetz.
That's the one I caught though.

ghows-LK-9b7e2d9c-b8cb-4bcb-8401-0ad341e00f53-6c089296.jpeg

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
Hey, all of this race talk got me in a mood to tune up the beat-box and play a little song I wrote.

. Here's my video: (you'll have to watch it on my youtube Channel)

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
- Wake Up at 4:00 AM to the sound of gunshots.

- Fall back asleep until your alarm rings at 6:00 AM.

- Make a 3 course breakfast of pancakes topped with enough syrup to kill a small child, 4 eggs, and a half pound of bacon. Drink an entire pot of coffee in 45 minutes while watching fox/cnn news.

- Hop in your SUV that is 15 years old and gets 12 miles per gallon, refuel it twice on your 30 minute commute to work at white castle.

- Clock in at 7:02, get written up immediately for being 2 minutes late.

- See your entire crew of 16-21 year old children in the freezer vaping their weed pen.

- Give all of them a final write up for contaminating the food and vaping indoors, only to have it repealed by the general manager because they are Black/Latino. (There was 1 lightskin vaping in the freezer with a bunch of white people).

- You get written up instead for discriminating against employees.

- Finally you get to go to lunch, you are 5 hour into your 10 hour shift.

- Eat 6 sliders and 2 orders of fries with an XL Dr. Pepper.

- Halfway through your break see corporate come through the door, immediately clock back in to pick up the slack for your infantile work force.

- Time to order for drive thru is at 2:15, your storewide goal is 2:30. Corporate tells you that you need to bring it down to 1:50, which is literally impossible because of how long it takes for the speaker to register a car.

- Corporate doesn't care, they promptly walk out and threaten a demotion if you can't make this quota.

- Leave the office only to see a 9 car long drivethru with half of your crew in the bathroom and the other half walked out.

- Run the kitchen by yourself.

- Phone call comes in "well, Daniel, we think that Jamal is actually a better fit for your job, so we are going to need you to step down. Plus, he is autistic AND black! How cool is that?"

- Get home at 9 PM because so many people called off. refuel SUV another 2 times on your commute home.

- You made 42K/year

- You worked 60 hours a week minimum.

- No benefits whatsoever.

- No overtime because you where salaried.

- Look in the mirror and blow your brains out.

MURICAAAAA

That's not a representation of everyone's life in America.

I didn't want to work in fast food or restaurant industry so I didn't. I went and gained skills in another field.

I never hear gunshots as I live in the suburbs.

On a normal day I wake up early and go for a peaceful run. Do some yoga. Meditation. Then I make coffee. Go crawl back in bed and cuddle and love on the love of my life. Let the dog out.

Do whatever house work I need to do. Sometimes I make dinner. Sometimes my man makes dinner.

He works from home. I work outside the home. Our combined income isn't bad.

No benefits but we pay for insurance. Of course there is fuckery afoot because his stupid fucking doctor had three weeks to call in his script for his MS meds and didnt....so this week we have to harass his prick doctor.

Life is wonderful right now med issues aside.