Dear new users

@Alticus explain yourself? Like whooo dafuq do you think you are? Say some dumb shit to me please........... I thought you were cool, but apparently you're absolute trash.
Oh, sweet cheeks, you're fucked. You might want to take a hiatus.
 
@Alticus explain yourself? Like whooo dafuq do you think you are? Say some dumb shit to me please........... I thought you were cool, but apparently you're absolute trash.
Oh, sweet cheeks, you're fucked. You might want to take a hiatus.
Gladly. Who the fuck do you think you are? I'll post whatever I want within the rules, and don't get tough with me Iggy.
 
Last edited:
Gladly. Who the fuck do you think you are? I'll post whatever I want within the rules, and don't get tough with me Iggy.
Or what? You'll threaten sexual violence against my family and me? That is some sick shit.
Just because you can doesn't mean you should. You may be keeping it within the rules, but it doesn't mean the rest of us are going to be ok with it.
I'm pretty easygoing; it takes a lot for me to get to the point of calling someone out. Still waiting for your explanation. :STFU3: