Death Row

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
06/02/2020
last words
Yes sir. I would like to thank God, my dad, my Lord Jesus savior for saving me and changing my life. I want to apologize to my in-laws for causing all this emotional pain. I love y’all and consider y’all my sisters I never had. I want to thank you for forgiving me. Thank you warden.

OP
OP
nazzibastard

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
April 25, 2018

Yes, I would like to say nephew it burns huh. You know I might have lost the fight but I’m still a soldier. I still love you all. To my supporters and family y’all hold it down. Ten Toes down right. That’s all.

OP
OP
nazzibastard

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Last Statement
Date of Execution:
November 8, 2017
Offender:
Ruben Ramirez Cardenas #999275
Last Statement:
This is my statement: My final words. First, I want to thank my family for believing in me and being there with me till the end. I love you all very much! And I know that you love me too! Life does go on.
Next, I would like to also thank my attorney’s Maurie Levin, Alicia Amezcua Rodriguez and Sandra Babcock for all their hard work they have done to help me out. I am so thankful. I would also like to thank the Mexican Consul for all their help too, and every government official that was trying to help me out too.
Thank you Maricela Luna and Julia Thimm for being such good friends!
Now! I will not and cannot apologize for someone else’s crime, but, I will be back for justice! You can count on that!
Thank you.
With Respect Ruben Cardenas

OP
OP
nazzibastard

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
this guy sounds like he was inersent ^^^^.........................................................................................

OP
OP
nazzibastard

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
October 12, 2017

Last Statement:
I just want to let everyone in here to know I love you so much. I’ve hurt a lot of people and a lot of people have hurt me. I love y'all so much. Life don’t end here it goes on forever. I’ve had to learn lessons in life the hard way. One day there won’t be a need to hurt people. I love y'all so much. I’m ready to go but I’ll be back. Nighty night everybody, nighty night everybody. I’m done warden.

OP
OP
nazzibastard

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
July 27, 2017

Last Statement:
First and foremost I'd like to say, "Justice has never advanced by taking a life" by Coretta Scott King. Lastly, to my wife and to my kids, I love y'all forever and always. That's it.

OP
OP
nazzibastard

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Date of Execution:
October 5, 2016

Last Statement:
I don't have anything to say, you can proceed Warden Jones.

OP
OP
nazzibastard

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Date of Execution:
March 09, 2016

Yeah, first off, I want to say that I am sorry for the pain that I have caused you people. I am sorry that I cannot bring everybody back. I wish it could be different. I know it would be hard for you to understand what went on that night, I can’t bring them back as much as I would like to. I love my daughter and all of my supporters. I pray that the Lord take care of me and all of you. I have no bad sentiment towards anyone. I can understand your outrage and why you are mad at me. God be with all of us.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Nazzibastard to long time cell mate Herman.

You’ve made a huge difference in my life. I’ve never been with anyone like you. If I can’t spend the rest of my life with you, I prefer death. You big strongman. Your smallish penis really fit well. I know you adore my deep tissue massages. I can only dream about out experiences together. I love you Herman. My thoughts and feelings will be on my mind when the close that big Copper knife switch.

OP
OP
nazzibastard

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Nazzibastard to long time cell mate Herman.

You’ve made a huge difference in my life. I’ve never been with anyone like you. If I can’t spend the rest of my life with you, I prefer death. You big strongman. Your smallish penis really fit well. I know you adore my deep tissue massages. I can only dream about out experiences together. I love you Herman. My thoughts and feelings will be on my mind when the close that big Copper knife switch.
i am steeling this lol