Deez Nuts!

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
These nuts can take a lot of abuse. You can pound on them, you can twist them tight, no problem. When you're done give these nuts a swift kick just for good measure. You can tell your friends that you have the best looking nuts and invite them to hold them and feel for themselves the weight of your nuts. You can tell them "you can't beat my nuts."

That is all.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
IjYkXMG.gif

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
71YnT3-l4GL._SL1500_.jpg

Big Black Nuts

BTW, Who is the puritan that put this Automotive Accoutrement based thread in meltdown? Is Big Black Nuts considered a naughty word here at BF?

Last edited:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
71YnT3-l4GL._SL1500_.jpg

Big Black Nuts

BTW, Who is the puritan that put this Automotive Accoutrement based thread in meltdown? Is Big Black Nuts considered a naughty word here at BF?

My Jeep has those exact Big Black Nuts. They go well with my X Large Rubbers :Happy5:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I always liked what Betty White said.... "I dont know why everyone says Tough as balls.... those things are weak. Vaginas are tough! Those things can take a pounding and keep going!" :LOL3:

Actually I was a lil off lol, here it is......

iu

Reactions: cw_

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Admin got nuts on his mind

Bligs, I were at the boardwalk last night and people were drinkin' beers a pllenty ... I tried man, I tried to tell em theres this dood with lots of shit in a big house that he prolly cant reach that beers is for fools and they should all be kings and drink shwiskey ..deaf eers man, conversation continued people were laughing an having fun ..... the oddest fucking thing

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Admin got nuts on his mind

Bligs, I were at the boardwalk last night and people were drinkin' beers a pllenty ... I tried man, I tried to tell em theres this dood with lots of shit in a big house that he prolly cant reach that beers is for fools and they should all be kings and drink shwiskey ..deaf eers man, conversation continued people were laughing an having fun ..... the oddest fucking thing
You did all that?

that’s funny. I went to the strip in ybor city and didn’t think about you at all

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
71YnT3-l4GL._SL1500_.jpg

Big Black Nuts

My Jeep has those exact Big Black Nuts. They go well with my X Large Rubbers :Happy5:
I got those to go with a screaming deal on a brand new set of ko2's mounted on Toyota TRD rims, getting almost 2" of lift in tires alone, on the T4R

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
71YnT3-l4GL._SL1500_.jpg

Big Black Nuts

I got those to go with a screaming deal on a brand new set of ko2's mounted on Toyota TRD rims, getting almost 2" of lift in tires alone, on the T4R

Nice!

I strayed from BFG this round, went with the new Falkens. They ok, but Im going back to BFG next round. I went up 2" this round too, 33". I went with the black lugs when I got the tires last year, to go with the black rims I got at the same time.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
71YnT3-l4GL._SL1500_.jpg

Big Black Nuts

Nice!

I strayed from BFG this round, went with the new Falkens. They ok, but Im going back to BFG next round. I went up 2" this round too, 33". I went with the black lugs when I got the tires last year, to go with the black rims I got at the same time.
I was almost ready to order a set of Duratracs before this deal popped up, I also liked this set in that they were 6 ply instead of 10 which everyone seems to be using now....but imo that's a lot of unsprung weight (c rated instead of e)
I was tempted to go up to 33's and may kick myself later....but on 4runners that starts getting into more issues I wasn't ready to get into (Ball Joints are the weakest link!)

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
71YnT3-l4GL._SL1500_.jpg

Big Black Nuts

Nice!

I was almost ready to order a set of Duratracs before this deal popped up, I also liked this set in that they were 6 ply instead of 10 which everyone seems to be using now....but imo that's a lot of unsprung weight (c rated instead of e)
I was tempted to go up to 33's and may kick myself later....but on 4runners that starts getting into more issues I wasn't ready to get into (Ball Joints are the weakest link!)

Yeah, too many plys aint good. But ya gotta have some lol. BFGs never failed me, ever. Only reason I went to 33's, is cause I did a 2-2 1/2 inch lift recently. I tried to stay thin on the tire, but at 33, I had to get 11.5 wide. I wanted to stay at 10.5. The rims are properly backspaced, so I have no rub.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
@Blazor have you ever played around with plastidip?

Nah, my son has though. Suppose to be able to take it off when you're ready too lol.

Im about to paint my Jeep in about a month. Son gonna help prep it, friend gonna help spray it. I gotta replace the rusted parts first. Got the fenders, but gotta get a tailgate.

My focus right now is the brakes. Redoing the rear, kit came today. Then tackle the front.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

Nah, my son has though. Suppose to be able to take it off when you're ready too lol.

Im about to paint my Jeep in about a month. Son gonna help prep it, friend gonna help spray it. I gotta replace the rusted parts first. Got the fenders, but gotta get a tailgate.

My focus right now is the brakes. Redoing the rear, kit came today. Then tackle the front.
It's a never ending journey.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

It's a never ending journey.

No kidding lol. Every year Im doing something to it, while I can, before Winter hits again. Love my Jeep. I want it to keep going as long as I can lol.

J.E.E.P. =

Just
Empty
Every
Pocket