Democrats hate democracy. An example from NY.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Look how NY state conspired to remove all 2rd party candidates from the ballot.

Reggie Dunlop

Factory Bastard
I grew up in a strongly democrat environment in Missouri. My grandparents were Pendergast democrats as well as my parents to an extent. Naturally I became a democrat too. I always kept an open mind and was willing to vote across lines if I felt the other candidate had an edge. I have to tell you though, the breed of democrats are a totally different shade from what you get in California and NY. That is a batshit crazy hybrid. It's a party of it's own. I stayed in California after school, moving around somewhat and have been in NY for a few years now. What I'm seeing these legislators pull is scaring me right. Who do the democrats really have right now that can win the White house in 2024? In my opinion, they were dead in the water for 2022 until Scotus gave them a boost by reversing Roe v Wade. But that still doesn't make them the right choice. We're deep in the shit without waders right now.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
stop-the-steal-facebook.jpg

Losing an election does not mean the wining team hates the system of voting.

Throwing a tantrum because you lost the election is hatred of Democracy, you ignorant sluts.

Reggie Dunlop

Factory Bastard
stop-the-steal-facebook.jpg

Losing an election does not mean the wining team hates the system of voting.

Throwing a tantrum because you lost the election is hatred of Democracy, you ignorant sluts.
regarless of where you stand personally on this, Trump should have been extended the same courtesy Jill Stein was permitted when the democrats lost in 2016. He wasn't and as a result there will always remain doubt. Protesting was within their rights, walking into the Capitol was stupid. But it was no more stupid than looting and burning down entire cities leading up to the election.