Democrats hate poor people

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
In my country, they can't get their shit together as to which guns are illegal and why.
Fact: Firearms are here to stay and anyone thinking there is some utopia out there that doesn't have firearms you are delusional.

I don't own a firearm as I can't be arsed to go through all the hoops and I don't hunt anymore. However, a couple who are good friends of mine are hiding one of their long bore as it's now illegal due the fact it fires so many FPS faster than what is-now- legal. They have a working farm with wolves and bears poking about regularly, and this is a very good rifle ( not mentioning type of firearm as CSIS is watching, just cus yer paranoid does not mean they're not out to get you).
All for public safety, etc, etc, but these new laws make no sense whatsoever.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
adult-spam-can-costume.jpg

y u post politics???????????????????

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Its a well known fact that you can travel to england or australia and buy just about any type of pistol or AK you want. Some of that shit is heisted directly from the cops.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

They also hate our constitution.

So with this, if you are poor you dont deserve a gun for self defense or hunting. And if you manage to get one along with the upper class, they will know you have it.

So when they decide to confiscate them, they will know where all the law abiding armed citizens are.

Lovely.

If you are worried by a couple of 80% lowers.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The big problem whith this whore jigs bill is it seeks to register ALL guns, ammo, and requires insurance to own a gun.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Ah look, major semen is pushing debunked lies again! Meanwhile "pops" kid took money from the chinks and Ukrainians. And we know that from the info on his own fukin laptop!

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I mean these guys dont care about treason either. Literally everything they accuse Trump of, is stuff being done by the establishment.

They dont care. They dont care what happens to the people of this country one stinking bit as long as they feel their "side"(who isn't even on their side either) wins. Theyve been so pumped with establishment and CCP anti Trump propaganda that they just wallow in irrational hate and dont care what happens.

Biden is doing what he can to make Americans poor and vulnerable to China and Russia. Basically handing us over. But yeah....orange man bad. This is shit is terrifying.

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I mean these guys dont care about treason either. Literally everything they accuse Trump of, is stuff being done by the establishment.

They dont care. They dont care what happens to the people of this country one stinking bit as long as they feel their "side"(who isn't even on their side either) wins. Theyve been so pumped with establishment and CCP anti Trump propaganda that they just wallow in irrational hate and dont care what happens.

Biden is doing what he can to make Americans poor and vulnerable to China and Russia. Basically handing us over. But yeah....orange man bad. This is shit is terrifying.

Its all part of their gaslighting tactic. "Accuse Your Enemy of What You Are Doing, As You Are Doing it to Create Confusion"

Big Sexy

narcoleptic mattress salesman
Site Supporter
Kamala Harris will be impeached in 2022 if Republicans take back the house' - U.S. Senator, Lindsey Graham warns

Reggie Dunlop

Factory Bastard
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

They also hate our constitution.

So with this, if you are poor you dont deserve a gun for self defense or hunting. And if you manage to get one along with the upper class, they will know you have it.

So when they decide to confiscate them, they will know where all the law abiding armed citizens are.

Lovely.
There is true hypocisy between their words and actions, no doubt. A voter ID is bad because it infringes on the rights of the poor. We need ID's, background checks, insurance, mental health studies and all kinds of fees for licenses and ID cards to own a gun. I guess no one who is poor want's a gun right? Growing up, everyone owned a gun, most hunted, yet no one was shooting each other.