Desantis is dangerous?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Dangerous? He's protecting the children.

9846c8b506e5b52a.jpeg

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Dangerous? He's protecting the children.

9846c8b506e5b52a.jpeg

as someone who has been in a state everyone moved to since the 60s… let me tell you that this is nothing to be proud of… you think I want to see Texas or Florida plates moving into my neighborhood? Hell NO. I want the local families who built this community ito remain here. I want everyone else to get and stay the fuck out.

They will be faced with the same overcrowding as we are here eventually and inevitably… well, maybe not as bad because our desirable year round weather is what encourages people to come here and they lack this there…. But their rental rates are already 35% higher than the average income. This is where the supply and demand of the real estate market is going to continue to assfuck the economy with no Vaseline.

Last edited:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hi Murdy, what do you think of this opening bit where he talks about what a shithole Santa Monica and other blue cities are while red cities are clean and orderly? It really shows how the problem is Democrats and their policies.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
How is a DeSantis a crook? And why are Floridians stupid?

Can we get some actual responses here?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Agreed. Newscum is the worst governor in my lifetime. The guy actually creates crises. He shutdown power plants then we have rolling blackouts every summer. He empties reservoirs out into the ocean then we don't have enough water. He bans proper forest management then over grown forests have epic fires because the usual small fires were all put out and fuel was allowed to build up. They ban advanced placement and advanced classes in the name of "equity" then test scores go down.

Now he wants to replace math and English instruction with racist woke nonsense. Having students not being able to read or do math will harm them but Newscum and the dems don't care as long as they become zombies for the left. It is a fucking shit show. Have you noticed that Dems are now pushing racial segregation in classrooms?

Last edited:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I give you that is a funny meme but similar shit happens in every other state all the time. I, like others, though do enjoy a funny meme.

Memes usually contain a kernel of truth but are far from factual reality. I mean there is a reason why Nancy Pelosi and tons of the wealthy political and media class are buying multimillion dollar beach estates there despite all their political posturing. Hell, there is a reason why 100 years ago people like Henry Ford and Thomas Edison had their summer homes there.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Didn't Losersum Neusome just get Nancy Pelosi's husband off Scott free for drunk driving?

Nice... put a fucking lush back on the road with no consequence so that one day, God forbid, he could kill an innocent mom taking her child to school

and these animals say DeSantis is dangerous? pfft

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Didn't Losersum Neusome just get Nancy Pelosi's husband off Scott free for drunk driving?

Nice... put a fucking lush back on the road with no consequence so that one day, God forbid, he could kill an innocent mom taking her child to school

DeSantis is "dangerous" to the establishment. He is good for the people.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

EXACTLY!!!!

Notice, how all these "groups" are dangerous to THEM.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

protecting children seems to have really really really ruffled their feathers tho

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

EXACTLY!!!!

It's always hysterics and hyperbole used to demonize the opposition.

And then when people have a legit problem with things the left is doing.....they claim it's being made up or exaggerated when its NOT.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
DeSantis is a fucking Hero and a living legend down here in the greatest state in the union

I haven't met a person yet that dislikes him ... and if they do they're damn sure afraid to announce it in public

as they should be. Fucking rodents

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

EXACTLY!!!!

It's always hysterics and hyperbole used to demonize the opposition.

And then when people have a legit problem with things the left is doing.....they claim it's being made up or exaggerated when its NOT.
Like when Chuck Schumer (the then minority leader) said gas prices are the fault of Presidents?

up until Jan 21st of 2022 of course

Now, according to these imbeciles presidents have NOTHING to do with gas prices

you couldn't make up comic book characters as dumb as they people if you tried.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

protecting children seems to have really really really ruffled their feathers tho

They have a collectivist sentiment that the children belong to the "community". The State. And need to be molded into the dogma.

So yeah a bill protecting parent rights and putting distance between them and children would poke that hornet's nest.

The irony of Admin claiming everyone else is making a fuss over something small and "inconsequential" while he joined the "reeee" chorus claiming a bill passed in Florida with the peoples approval is just.....amazing. The only thing they are consistent on is they hate everyone outside their cult.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
DeSantis is a fucking Hero and a living legend down here in the greatest state in the union

I haven't met a person yet that dislikes him ... and if they do they're damn sure afraid to announce it in public

We need governors like him in all the states. Then federal matters will fall into place. State rights have to be guarded.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
So yeah a bill protecting parent rights and putting distance between them and children would poke that hornet's nest.

The irony of Admin claiming everyone else is making a fuss over something small and "inconsequential" while he joined the "reeee" chorus claiming a bill passed in Florida with the peoples approval is just.....amazing. The only thing they are consistent on is they hate everyone outside their cult.
30 years ago two men kissing on a prime time HBO series was considered "small and inconsequential"

look where we are today? 5 year olds depositing dollar bills into the thongs of female impersonating MALE strippers

give these animals an inch and eventually your whole arm will be in the wood chipper

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
How is a DeSantis a crook? And why are Floridians stupid?

Can we get some actual responses here?

Type wtf Florida into your search engine.. I'll wait

:LOL3:

Florida is the destination for most Brazoolians moving to the US lately

They feel right at home there, that's what they say.
You know what burns liberals up the most about Florida?

The high population of Latins here that absolutely loath the democrat party

it fucks their whole narrative up trying to explain that one away

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

We need governors like him in all the states. Then federal matters will fall into place. State rights have to be guarded.
I heard Witlessmore is on a bagdad style candidate purge of her opponents to ensure her continued tyranny over your state

a publicly funded opposition cleansing too.... you'd think we're headed to being Venezuela 2.0 with shit like that going on

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

He claims not but that is what everyone is saying. Funny how a felony DUI with property damage just got dropped by the Democrat D.A. though.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

He claims not but that is what everyone is saying. Funny how a felony DUI with property damage just got dropped by the Democrat D.A. though.
I Mean.. well, THAT guy is dropping murder charges on career criminals so ..........

Or is the DA other than that Meep looking degenerate with a bad comb over, Gasbag Cabrone?