~Describe Your Feelings With A Pic~

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Lol you asked Shampain!!!

If I wasnt at work I would read that, I'll check it when I get home.

And Shampain is right man, life is very short. Next thing you know, your back to the collective, to reflect, before being sent back as some other being's soul, to which is decided based on your past existence. Ending it shortly, makes you go through it again, so think wisely if you think this place sucks, cause you may wind up on repeat like Groundhog Day.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
[QUOTE="Vile_Vixen, post: 82034, member:

More people care about you than you know.....it makes me sad to read this suicide stuff :-([/QUOTE]

Keep in mind that 90% of the shit you see on the net is BS and thinking this person is just writing this shit when he is stoned - - - - - - -

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

mein neger stand strong like many.. :) soon a little trip to heaven for me .. needle up ! teeth on the belt .. vein thick and shoot all that good shit up (legal combo i am going to try, but it's dangerous but the best dame ever and best fix) and fentanyl i want to try too .. lost too much in belgium and life is done here (fucking intelligence from holland, russia, took it all, ruined it all and i await a punishment from holland cos i didn't want to infiltrate against skinheads, mocro and or isis and not talk abt ayman al zawahiri for spicing rob bertholee his anus with 25 million and some cunt i found being a spy whom i can fuck off if locked up) and now i feel like junking around after removal of my rfid .. destroy my existence and turn old school junkie or dead, walking zombie ... party untill you die and if you die you shall go happy and sedated .. 90's lingo .. cos life in belgium is simple and i'll spell it "d e s t r o y e d" and blocked abt friendships, a lot of money theo took of off me and revenge shall come .. cia knows my steps and my motive for freedom and some female friends whatsoever shall come back as i want and knew them or they'll end up exposed when locked up too.. and i get quite upset at many .. period.
keep strong mate, if i'd end up locked up or commit suicide "till walhalla" cos there's its better than here on this pile of shit we call earth ..

Why are you unhappy bro? Life’s short anyway, fuck it, be happy

tagged with rfid and v2k ... old military project i was in my neighbours know .. ... or experiment ... you could say rather abused and leaks abt intelligence vs al qaeda and or isis .. and old convo's from middle east in 2005 they wanted to know ... lost all as holland russia tries to upset me and get me to talking and now i may end up locked up for leaking i even have to indicate some spy who was involved cos steps and it's time to pay me out and off period .. rid them bio's answers abt few female friends .. and a ticket cos i don't talk to intelligence and refute and laden seemed to have left a riddle .. or analogies like riddles .. but i wont look at it or study it .. and refure to help and leak in public and to imam's they are after me to recruit me into spy with that knowledge like a "pandora's box" to get easy access to the east like a trip i once had to do to afghanistan and syria but they forbade me to go later to syria as traveller for a war i never expected to be happennig today and that was via laden his office or so .. do not know and don't want to talk, think about it cos my device is filled with military and or high leveled ip's .. so i'm basically tapped again by holland aivd, mivd, mareechaussee, even prisma from fbi, interpol, mi5-6,kgbu, gru they all seem to come and look .. but i don't care and they fucked up all around me but that was mainly holland and russia ... so they destroy my life and once they find out i can be of use they try to sweet talk me with code talking over internet articles with holland and or russia ... like photo's with hints in to see if similar to bin laden his messages at times if any and to see if i relate and to be hidden and clandestine now now i lost all and my life is really fubar ... on top of it .. away from few bro's offline all my cuteys online gone and fucked up chased off ... and they try to couple me with muslima's now the trick is to fool muslima's like i already deciphered a certain one trying to be sweet to sting and probe me, which is illegal cos no laywer and she's got sharia in her country too so she better quits it cos i got the right to ask correcting/correctness with her to make sure she wont dent or destroy her families honor and the ummah .. and such prices can go high if they arrest her espionage for russia or holland, not all is welcome there and spying is disgusting to them .. which was basically dumb from holland and russia to rip away some female friends i found for cool for several reasons ... so a snego and a kay is gone .. so i feel false like a gato ... hugable but with a knife or a pistol behind my back ready to snap at some moment .. and as long as those female friends wont come back, i may leak in legal ways and my steps as cia knows cos i got much more to bring out and to leak and my life destroyed and broken all my money gone soon my freedom? why should i not fucking do that to other people and fucking kill em or od myself? i keep thinking it'll turn better and i hate the ways they pryed around in the past ...in 10 years, a muslima a year and all my western babes gone or suddenly upset or silent and always broken or not to be undersood how and why? and i may have asperger and the rfid is confusing me so the results wont be accurate so how can i find out?
a lot turned against me but also a gaslight trick and now they want to keep me away from the usa and holland, russia is afraid of me walking off to the cia and cos kay friend gone they want to replace a lost friendship in belgium with a muslima or belgian one i will never ever respect cos i'm going to fuck her up and around (she shall pay my frustration, bear it like a cross alone in belgium they're sacks of shit mainly anyways cos i don't understand abt other lost friendships and jobs and los income for good and working wont turn me happy or kind, i'll start to backstab i know myself and i'm retired for good, i remember the dutch saying "we've lost a good spy in him" my reply: i wasn't even trying or starting lmao), so yeah all at loss and don' care lately all i do is drink like a binge sometimes and sleep lead a diffirent life i don't like .. makes it so fucking murderous boring ... nothing is good, it even leaked they are checking all my buds in a drug or narcotics operation ofc with my drunk face it leaked lol ... so they know and now they can think i'm an informer LMFAO !!! or spy like they know abt cia fbi kgb gru aivd mivd even muslims walking by hear that there lol ... i'm quite the /failspy ! so brussels knows too that i aint pesting the federal cops in aalst but it is more to tell brussels that something is illegal here with me as indication for that i want to restore my life and freedom and get to mourning after three to four years .. and strike a damage claim i have suffered.
all cos they don't want to pay a torture claim and privacy claim that i have nowhere to go but to leak as defense .. even my name and last name is attached to it so they will find me and my family if they look ... good ... is that a danger .. i did not think so but i asked freedom already and damage claim and female friends back like i said and ticket cos in belgium and in aalst ALL IS DESTROYED .. so i can't do much aside sitting at home all day like i'm bound to a chair or getting drunk or sitting behind this computer all day which bores the fuck outta me ... ! always buzzing and fuckery on my ears from the v2k (one of the first belgian military tryouts of v2k you can say, so there as good as used and depleted like a battery and most likely expect to be thrown away in the trashcan therefore i am going to get high and see where i'll end, maybe in a coma like 2014 if i had died i wouldn't have known.. so looks fine to me .. scares me a bit but once i'm on the go spiking my vein and going high i will have less fear, maybe 2 valuims on top of it... just to be happy when in haze .. )
chased cool chicks off from everywhere to replace with muslima's so i get blunted off by muslima's .. makes me sick .. and not very open for contact from now on .. so i withdraw, to some it eve takes days to reply and that means i'm slowing down and letting go and some intelligence has questions and demands .. i say fuck you now and i leak it even into islam they need and want me for it which can make me vulnerable (i play both ways cos i'm unhappy, vulnerable and perhaps dwelling into OD for myself but they can come and ask from islam but that i may do later (compass spinning ..) so if they come arrest me i may hang myself too or idk or blow the world up untill they pay me and female friends back etc .... not even in my country i am even allowed to complain cos i can press millions for a charge, they block me like i pissed already info away and that blocks untill i'm content and happy someday .. why can i leak diplomats involved as a "simple man" ... to destroy your life and when they think they can claim you they try to please you with shitty crap like an article or this or that "oh my waaaw, piss of will ya" holland and russia have fucked me all over i'd say .. and i hate if my dames get interfered ... incompetence .. my sister is afraid or starts to cry when i go from an odd loss from a female friend 4 times in 10 year ... from calm, to upset, to aggresive, to blazing upset .. even went aggressive and mad over it .. very sensitive thing .. and that i shall see to fix but ofc. the right i have lost two is the right i may get them checked out via islam to see if they where kgb or aivd involved what happens after that i don't think i will care .. they're lost .. so i mean, no looking back .. but i'll see
and i wont care what you read here .. life sucks 90% of the time .. *compass spins*

giphy.gif

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter

mein neger stand strong like many.. :) soon a little trip to heaven for me .. needle up ! teeth on the belt .. vein thick and shoot all that good shit up (legal combo i am going to try, but it's dangerous but the best dame ever and best fix) and fentanyl i want to try too .. lost too much in belgium and life is done here (fucking intelligence from holland, russia, took it all, ruined it all and i await a punishment from holland cos i didn't want to infiltrate against skinheads, mocro and or isis and not talk abt ayman al zawahiri for spicing rob bertholee his anus with 25 million and some cunt i found being a spy whom i can fuck off if locked up) and now i feel like junking around after removal of my rfid .. destroy my existence and turn old school junkie or dead, walking zombie ... party untill you die and if you die you shall go happy and sedated .. 90's lingo .. cos life in belgium is simple and i'll spell it "d e s t r o y e d" and blocked abt friendships, a lot of money theo took of off me and revenge shall come .. cia knows my steps and my motive for freedom and some female friends whatsoever shall come back as i want and knew them or they'll end up exposed when locked up too.. and i get quite upset at many .. period.
keep strong mate, if i'd end up locked up or commit suicide "till walhalla" cos there's its better than here on this pile of shit we call earth ..

Why are you unhappy bro? Life’s short anyway, fuck it, be happy

tagged with rfid and v2k ... old military project i was in my neighbours know .. ... or experiment ... you could say rather abused and leaks abt intelligence vs al qaeda and or isis .. and old convo's from middle east in 2005 they wanted to know ... lost all as holland russia tries to upset me and get me to talking and now i may end up locked up for leaking i even have to indicate some spy who was involved cos steps and it's time to pay me out and off period .. rid them bio's answers abt few female friends .. and a ticket cos i don't talk to intelligence and refute and laden seemed to have left a riddle .. or analogies like riddles .. but i wont look at it or study it .. and refure to help and leak in public and to imam's they are after me to recruit me into spy with that knowledge like a "pandora's box" to get easy access to the east like a trip i once had to do to afghanistan and syria but they forbade me to go later to syria as traveller for a war i never expected to be happennig today and that was via laden his office or so .. do not know and don't want to talk, think about it cos my device is filled with military and or high leveled ip's .. so i'm basically tapped again by holland aivd, mivd, mareechaussee, even prisma from fbi, interpol, mi5-6,kgbu, gru they all seem to come and look .. but i don't care and they fucked up all around me but that was mainly holland and russia ... so they destroy my life and once they find out i can be of use they try to sweet talk me with code talking over internet articles with holland and or russia ... like photo's with hints in to see if similar to bin laden his messages at times if any and to see if i relate and to be hidden and clandestine now now i lost all and my life is really fubar ... on top of it .. away from few bro's offline all my cuteys online gone and fucked up chased off ... and they try to couple me with muslima's now the trick is to fool muslima's like i already deciphered a certain one trying to be sweet to sting and probe me, which is illegal cos no laywer and she's got sharia in her country too so she better quits it cos i got the right to ask correcting/correctness with her to make sure she wont dent or destroy her families honor and the ummah .. and such prices can go high if they arrest her espionage for russia or holland, not all is welcome there and spying is disgusting to them .. which was basically dumb from holland and russia to rip away some female friends i found for cool for several reasons ... so a snego and a kay is gone .. so i feel false like a gato ... hugable but with a knife or a pistol behind my back ready to snap at some moment .. and as long as those female friends wont come back, i may leak in legal ways and my steps as cia knows cos i got much more to bring out and to leak and my life destroyed and broken all my money gone soon my freedom? why should i not fucking do that to other people and fucking kill em or od myself? i keep thinking it'll turn better and i hate the ways they pryed around in the past ...in 10 years, a muslima a year and all my western babes gone or suddenly upset or silent and always broken or not to be undersood how and why? and i may have asperger and the rfid is confusing me so the results wont be accurate so how can i find out?
a lot turned against me but also a gaslight trick and now they want to keep me away from the usa and holland, russia is afraid of me walking off to the cia and cos kay friend gone they want to replace a lost friendship in belgium with a muslima or belgian one i will never ever respect cos i'm going to fuck her up and around (she shall pay my frustration, bear it like a cross alone in belgium they're sacks of shit mainly anyways cos i don't understand abt other lost friendships and jobs and los income for good and working wont turn me happy or kind, i'll start to backstab i know myself and i'm retired for good, i remember the dutch saying "we've lost a good spy in him" my reply: i wasn't even trying or starting lmao), so yeah all at loss and don' care lately all i do is drink like a binge sometimes and sleep lead a diffirent life i don't like .. makes it so fucking murderous boring ... nothing is good, it even leaked they are checking all my buds in a drug or narcotics operation ofc with my drunk face it leaked lol ... so they know and now they can think i'm an informer LMFAO !!! or spy like they know abt cia fbi kgb gru aivd mivd even muslims walking by hear that there lol ... i'm quite the /failspy ! so brussels knows too that i aint pesting the federal cops in aalst but it is more to tell brussels that something is illegal here with me as indication for that i want to restore my life and freedom and get to mourning after three to four years .. and strike a damage claim i have suffered.
all cos they don't want to pay a torture claim and privacy claim that i have nowhere to go but to leak as defense .. even my name and last name is attached to it so they will find me and my family if they look ... good ... is that a danger .. i did not think so but i asked freedom already and damage claim and female friends back like i said and ticket cos in belgium and in aalst ALL IS DESTROYED .. so i can't do much aside sitting at home all day like i'm bound to a chair or getting drunk or sitting behind this computer all day which bores the fuck outta me ... ! always buzzing and fuckery on my ears from the v2k (one of the first belgian military tryouts of v2k you can say, so there as good as used and depleted like a battery and most likely expect to be thrown away in the trashcan therefore i am going to get high and see where i'll end, maybe in a coma like 2014 if i had died i wouldn't have known.. so looks fine to me .. scares me a bit but once i'm on the go spiking my vein and going high i will have less fear, maybe 2 valuims on top of it... just to be happy when in haze .. )
chased cool chicks off from everywhere to replace with muslima's so i get blunted off by muslima's .. makes me sick .. and not very open for contact from now on .. so i withdraw, to some it eve takes days to reply and that means i'm slowing down and letting go and some intelligence has questions and demands .. i say fuck you now and i leak it even into islam they need and want me for it which can make me vulnerable (i play both ways cos i'm unhappy, vulnerable and perhaps dwelling into OD for myself but they can come and ask from islam but that i may do later (compass spinning ..) so if they come arrest me i may hang myself too or idk or blow the world up untill they pay me and female friends back etc .... not even in my country i am even allowed to complain cos i can press millions for a charge, they block me like i pissed already info away and that blocks untill i'm content and happy someday .. why can i leak diplomats involved as a "simple man" ... to destroy your life and when they think they can claim you they try to please you with shitty crap like an article or this or that "oh my waaaw, piss of will ya" holland and russia have fucked me all over i'd say .. and i hate if my dames get interfered ... incompetence .. my sister is afraid or starts to cry when i go from an odd loss from a female friend 4 times in 10 year ... from calm, to upset, to aggresive, to blazing upset .. even went aggressive and mad over it .. very sensitive thing .. and that i shall see to fix but ofc. the right i have lost two is the right i may get them checked out via islam to see if they where kgb or aivd involved what happens after that i don't think i will care .. they're lost .. so i mean, no looking back .. but i'll see
and i wont care what you read here .. life sucks 90% of the time .. *compass spins*

That's a wall I can't break through with explosives.....

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
[/QUOTE]That's a wall I can't break through with explosives.....[/QUOTE]
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

i sound terrorist but i'm so offended and i'm serious if some of those chicks wont fucking appear .. i am going to start a tiny bit of trouble over it .. even ready to leak spy id's opposing those pple and if they don't pay i'm going to leak stuff abt holland i swear before i die i shall pass em on .. untill they do my steps and snego and kay etc is back cos i know there's hate abt it ..
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

don't care it leaks or that i leak or am on a list to get shot, left, right, isis lmfao .. not what it is no a spy or so but damn what do they want..
so leak me cos my female friends are gone and i feel like fucking and humiliating back for it ... and do damage to pple and torture claim too ..

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
I'm high on life and just say no to drugs - - - - - - -