Did the TDS Brigate get Trump yet?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
202040333_4471331276210253_3289555146112984971_n.jpg

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

We should start a pool, god I hope they give us some good perp walks!

"The charges, which could be announced by district attorney Cyrus Vance Jr. as early as next week, involve fringe benefits the organization allegedly awarded to top executive Allen H. Weisselberg – the organization's longtime chief financial officer, an attorney for Trump Organization and Donald Trump confirmed to Fox News."

Lol! Fringe benefit evaluations. This is them scraping the bottom of the barrel in their fishing expedition. If that is what they are hanging their hat on then no wonder Weissalburg laughed at them.
The walk of 1000 Miles begins with the first step, good lord how myopic are you?

Says the kinda guy that would get friendzoned by the prostitute you already paid for.

Wants partisan charges against a president he doesnt like....because corporatists told him orange man bad.

Calls other people "myopic".
Boom

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
202040333_4471331276210253_3289555146112984971_n.jpg

We should start a pool, god I hope they give us some good perp walks!

"The charges, which could be announced by district attorney Cyrus Vance Jr. as early as next week, involve fringe benefits the organization allegedly awarded to top executive Allen H. Weisselberg – the organization's longtime chief financial officer, an attorney for Trump Organization and Donald Trump confirmed to Fox News."

Lol! Fringe benefit evaluations. This is them scraping the bottom of the barrel in their fishing expedition. If that is what they are hanging their hat on then no wonder Weissalburg laughed at them.
The walk of 1000 Miles begins with the first step, good lord how myopic are you?
but they are really really gonna get him this time cause this ain't no pansy little school girl investigation costing 34 million and 3 years to complete

Hey .....Admin feels it's a good use of our tax dollars.

Our job is to shut up while they waste our money shitting on half the country.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Wow! I could go to jail for my company paying my kids school tuition? WOW! I didnt know that was such a dirty thing! LMFAO!
When I was an exec at the bank they gave me a car as part of my overall compensation package.

it was a luxury car but this was before I bought two of my own luxury cars and moved into my 6 bedroom mansion. Am I going to jail?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
TRUMP is the fukkin gingerbread man. TRUMP 2024.

Fat doughball

@deport_liberals What is the gingerbread man good for, exactly? Are you saying you like bottom men?

Or, this:
men always end up
because you are supposed to always eat the head first if you don't you have no meaning in this world so basically you're a worthless
of trash

Last edited: