no really

They're showing pretty pictures to a grand jury and all

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Is there ANY libtard that can explain why Trump isnt in gitmo now that they have control of BOTH houses of congress and the white house, albeit from election theft? I think they pretty much control NY too! What gives democRATs? Is it the wascawy ol Wepubwicans?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Is there ANY libtard that can explain why Trump isnt in gitmo now that they have control of BOTH houses of congress and the white house, albeit from election theft? I think they pretty much control NY too! What gives democRATs? Is it the wascawy ol Wepubwicans?

Cons. .....duh. That's why.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
How many kids yall think sea has raped in his lifetime. 5000 ? More?

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
202040333_4471331276210253_3289555146112984971_n.jpg

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

We should start a pool, god I hope they give us some good perp walks!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I mean......its a good thing all these politically motivated charges are being chased.

All the other politicains involved in criminality......but all the passion for justice is just reserved for the one that cut our taxes, made insulin and essential meds affordable, brought low unemployment and criminal justice reform, low gas prices and no new war conflicts, and various other good things like Operation Talon and making animal abuse a felony.

Nope. We only tolerate criminal politicains that fuck us over continually.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I mean......its a good thing all these politically motivated charges are being chased.

All the other politicains involved in criminality......but all the passion for justice is just reserved for the one that cut our taxes, made insulin and essential meds affordable, brought low unemployment and criminal justice reform, low gas prices and no new war conflicts, and various other good things like Operation Talon and making animal abuse a felony.

Nothing political about criminal actions.

k1SqqiTBq-XSdsDG6DxWXTUy1hNvNyoha0lFSwaagBSRlE9nsfR7c6GmyQmcv9XnKB8GmOj5F40DeQ90mvFXh9Lzbi2AcMkW5H2oYOBpMh9TkldFA1ZD_dj9XMdpYkjJEeEhdST9M5LrtA7LrhoYnEXsR2-Q5tk2-PZVXIUruQihU6B8oQYimU3dgrs6TlCrnV81R3z-CqdtqRau10t8q27KYrDAu5oYJuILnPH8gMG_C1zr30ICOAr71eSdR3Eqqcf0Wz_wH0GYb3ggh2PrDv6ifWweawoUFzsR-wxfdUMdqtbeeUoXK-zhp65KppkH2ip79BSDk0G4DueR4Nm29Q-ewQ1wRVkonb8zfiX3XlopUTGSxrUAXyuE2YU3bgHsvg3Lllfum0AwWJIKru5SJCo8BuOM0Q8JysyYZX0_zijaZwKXirwG1K5eiYrhVUhJzz-zUISiNlX9xpEhqB9w9ZWbYc5gbjT7XS5bvrWpoBQRQQD5HkWMEbakTU6_hMb3GV6EjYz3BAyMVdgpEr90uMLzWwcT9rGcpI8g7ZXvM4Z0STg2-L9gOJn5AhHotLyOqP-PN-AuNxxznVEZz4uyayjFQQonRVKe4qnZxp6h-hJn0cFN6cGSTwlFhMZAK8k6EgI3FIZPn1Dzq5G3BdRUid2od6-Uvh3pHlvCKHq8KoHPaN4rJjuO00OWUaWTY_tjAIXf2tMg1jwo8xedgnXPUImh=w720-h540-no

Hello chubby, you must be fresh fish.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Nothing political about criminal actions.

k1SqqiTBq-XSdsDG6DxWXTUy1hNvNyoha0lFSwaagBSRlE9nsfR7c6GmyQmcv9XnKB8GmOj5F40DeQ90mvFXh9Lzbi2AcMkW5H2oYOBpMh9TkldFA1ZD_dj9XMdpYkjJEeEhdST9M5LrtA7LrhoYnEXsR2-Q5tk2-PZVXIUruQihU6B8oQYimU3dgrs6TlCrnV81R3z-CqdtqRau10t8q27KYrDAu5oYJuILnPH8gMG_C1zr30ICOAr71eSdR3Eqqcf0Wz_wH0GYb3ggh2PrDv6ifWweawoUFzsR-wxfdUMdqtbeeUoXK-zhp65KppkH2ip79BSDk0G4DueR4Nm29Q-ewQ1wRVkonb8zfiX3XlopUTGSxrUAXyuE2YU3bgHsvg3Lllfum0AwWJIKru5SJCo8BuOM0Q8JysyYZX0_zijaZwKXirwG1K5eiYrhVUhJzz-zUISiNlX9xpEhqB9w9ZWbYc5gbjT7XS5bvrWpoBQRQQD5HkWMEbakTU6_hMb3GV6EjYz3BAyMVdgpEr90uMLzWwcT9rGcpI8g7ZXvM4Z0STg2-L9gOJn5AhHotLyOqP-PN-AuNxxznVEZz4uyayjFQQonRVKe4qnZxp6h-hJn0cFN6cGSTwlFhMZAK8k6EgI3FIZPn1Dzq5G3BdRUid2od6-Uvh3pHlvCKHq8KoHPaN4rJjuO00OWUaWTY_tjAIXf2tMg1jwo8xedgnXPUImh=w720-h540-no

Hello chubby, you must be fresh fish.

Yep. Here in America.....you are either an "open minded" leftist or a peice of shit who belongs in prison.

Only you, Lotus, Sea, and H are "open minded deep thinking" people and the rest of us need gulags.

Everyone who isnt left belongs in prison. And everyone left doesnt have any need to follow any laws.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
he's really really really going to prison this time

do you know how I know?

Cause when the prosecutor took cohens to a tax payer funded lunch at ruth Chris he ordered the Rib Eye with a side of creamed spinach

Mike never orders creamed spinach

that's ominous

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
he's really really really going to prison this time

do you know how I know?

Cause when the prosecutor took cohens to a tax payer funded lunch at ruth Chris he ordered the Rib Eye with a side of creamed spinach

Mike never orders creamed spinach

that's ominous

Laws only apply to all the "far right extremists"(everyone not left).

So of course they gotta find something to charge Trump with and then if they find something....over charge the fuck out of him.

No one hold their breath for any accountability from any left wing politicains. Biden could ass rape a 10 year old on TV and these people would still just rage about how someone accused Trump.

I wish they would just admit they are totalitarians who just want all their political opposition out of the way and punished. They want to turn the country into Russia.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I wish they would just admit they are totalitarians who just want all their political opposition out of the way and punished. They want to turn the country into Russia.
that would require a measure of integrity

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
that would require a measure of integrity

It would require honesty and courage they dont have.

They enjoy being nasty, lying, gaslighters. They dont just want to punish dissent....they want to laugh at the confusion they cause while doing it.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

"The charges, which could be announced by district attorney Cyrus Vance Jr. as early as next week, involve fringe benefits the organization allegedly awarded to top executive Allen H. Weisselberg – the organization's longtime chief financial officer, an attorney for Trump Organization and Donald Trump confirmed to Fox News."

Lol! Fringe benefit evaluations. This is them scraping the bottom of the barrel in their fishing expedition. If that is what they are hanging their hat on then no wonder Weissalburg laughed at them.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

"The charges, which could be announced by district attorney Cyrus Vance Jr. as early as next week, involve fringe benefits the organization allegedly awarded to top executive Allen H. Weisselberg – the organization's longtime chief financial officer, an attorney for Trump Organization and Donald Trump confirmed to Fox News."

Lol! Fringe benefit evaluations. This is them scraping the bottom of the barrel in their fishing expedition. If that is what they are hanging their hat on then no wonder Weissalburg laughed at them.
The walk of 1000 Miles begins with the first step, good lord how myopic are you?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

The walk of 1000 Miles begins with the first step, good lord how myopic are you?

Says the kinda guy that would get friendzoned by the prostitute you already paid for.

Wants partisan charges against a president he doesnt like....because corporatists told him orange man bad.

Calls other people "myopic".

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Wow! I could go to jail for my company paying my kids school tuition? WOW! I didnt know that was such a dirty thing! LMFAO!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

but they are really really gonna get him this time cause this ain't no pansy little school girl investigation costing 34 million and 3 years to complete