Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ask Strapon

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Depends on the head game.

If a guy is a soul sucker, he doesn't even need a dick. You can buy a dick if you really need one bad enough, and works just as well as an organic one. And store bought dicks wont cause pregnancy.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Looks like lotus is looking to dump her husband and go full heterosexual with a conservative man

Good for you woman

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
My mate was always waving his junk about about when we were younger, thing must've been about a foot long and he openly says its only good for novelty purposes and that sex can be difficult more times than not... He would also moan about how many times girls have freaked out and the sex didn't happen... In his experience girls talk a good job about big dicks but when it comes to it they don't really like them... :Confused4:

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
My mate was always waving his junk about about when we were younger, thing must've been about a foot long and he openly says its only good for novelty purposes and that sex can be difficult more times than not... He would also moan about how many times girls have freaked out and the sex didn't happen... In his experience girls talk a good job about big dicks but when it comes to it they don't really like them... :Confused4:

Haha. I know you wish that was true.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Haha. I know you wish that was true.
Nah I couldn't give a shit either way...

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I prefer a strong eater... simultaneously bottom feeder

6 feet deep he need her....

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I like having a big dick because pushing the cervix with my anxious head feels like touching satin. Also having a big long dick is good doing anal because when the head slips past the sphincter muscle it flicks the helmet ridge nicely. That makes me want to cum quick then....
:LOL1:

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
I like having a big dick because pushing the cervix with my anxious head feels like touching satin. Also having big long dick is good doing anal because when the head slips past the sphincter muscle to flicks the helmet ridge nicely. That makes me want to cum quick then....

Minute man.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I like having a big dick because pushing the cervix with my anxious head feels like touching satin. Also having big long dick is good doing anal because when the head slips past the sphincter muscle to flicks the helmet ridge nicely. That makes me want to cum quick then....

Minute man.
I’m a seconds man the first time around! :Grin3:

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
My wife is a premature ejaculator. Deeper you go, the faster it's over with...

Lol that was my ex, I would tease her a lil with half of it, whisper a few things in her ear, stick it all in, and within a mere couple seconds... "OMG Fuck!" lol