• I don't know, who's asking?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ask Strapon

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Average is best, imo :) Too big, HURTS.. and too small is funny lmao!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Im borderline too big lol. I knew I was a lil bigger than average (Im a hair over 7"s) , but I didnt think I had a ginormous cock lol. Evidently, in most positions Im perfect to a lady, but if I throw a girls ankles behind her head or if she rides reverse cowgirl, or if I get in a certain position doggy style, it hurts them. When it knocks on the cervix door, its too deep lol.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Im borderline too big lol. I knew I was a lil bigger than average (Im a hair over 7"s) , but I didnt think I had a ginormous cock lol. Evidently, in most positions Im perfect to a lady, but if I throw a girls ankles behind her head or if she rides reverse cowgirl, or if I get in a certain position doggy style, it hurts them. When it knocks on the cervix door, its too deep lol.
I've had too big O_o and it wasn't fun .. It was painful...so? Maybe women who are in "the business" are used to it.. but for me.. noooo. lol

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I've had too big O_o and it wasn't fun .. It was painful...so? Maybe women who are in "the business" are used to it.. but for me.. noooo. lol

Lol, I suppose it does depend on the lady. I dont see how some of these Chaturbate girls take these huge Dragon dildos lol.

I like that mine isnt TOO big, cause I like BJs, and I feel the big dig fuckers miss out on deepthroat hahaha.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Lol, I suppose it does depend on the lady. I dont see how some of these Chaturbate girls take these huge Dragon dildos lol.

I like that mine isnt TOO big, cause I like BJs, and I feel the big dig fuckers miss out on deepthroat hahaha.
HAHAHAHA//// Yeah.. I wouldn't want to walk around with my mouth stuck this hahahaha
4q2qUVx.jpg