DO leftists ever hear themselves?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I've seen people ask this A LOT. And here is a great example as to why.

FB-IMG-1631032466712.jpg

Yeah THAT will show us!

Let's all be responsible for once to teach people who are saying all we have to do is be responsible that they are RIGHT.

Maybe if we are super sexuslly responsible people will panick at how RIGHT they were and walk back on their defense of HUMAN LIFE to get us to start being sexually irresponsible again!!

Exactly what is the logic here? Leftists preaching sexual responsibility and caution now is suppose to teach us why abortion should be legal?

Okay man. I say GO FOR IT.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
lol... like that's ever gonna happen

The type of woman prone to having an abortion is the type of woman who cannot live without male attention to begin with

It's the fat ugly cunts like Oak who will claim they are on board denying sex cause no one want to fuck them anyway

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
but wait a minute. After leftist women famous for saying they'd never date a conservative man because they prefer to be lesbians?

So basically these women will be denying their soyboy partners the boom boom cause Texas Republicans expect accountability for one's actions

Talk about biting off your nose to spite your face

no, not you peaches, you have a marvelous singing voice

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Does anyone have those images of the fat lunch lady freaks holding up signs talking about "no abortion for me no sex for him"

lmao .. I was like bitch whatever you smoking just stop

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The only men losing out here are the bro choicers who use abortion to avoid child support.

There are more pro choice men than women. Wonder why.

Also it's incredibly watching progressives preach responsible and healthy sexual behavior.

Like.....its already working. Watch unplanned pregnancy AND STI rates drop. And these people will STILL be screaming for abortion and abuse.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

FB-IMG-1631032466712.jpg

Yeah THAT will show us!

Let's all be responsible for once to teach people who are saying all we have to do is be responsible that they are RIGHT.

Maybe if we are super sexuslly responsible people will panick at how RIGHT they were and walk back on their defense of HUMAN LIFE to get us to start being sexually irresponsible again!!

Exactly what is the logic here? Leftists preaching sexual responsibility and caution now is suppose to teach us why abortion should be legal?

But what about the incel's? BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

FB-IMG-1631032466712.jpg

Yeah THAT will show us!

I’m not sure, but it’s killing this forum. The politics in general.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
A moron called Harry posted this brilliance and all the dumb pro aborts are passing it around like "YEAH!"

SECULAR Pro Life fixed it.

FB-IMG-1631045170113.jpg

Abortion is anti woman, anti human propaganda.

Tape worms also dont have a verified departure date and reproduction cant be compared to parasites, parasites HAVE to be another species.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
A moron called Harry posted this brilliance and all the dumb pro aborts are passing it around like "YEAH!"

FB-IMG-1631045170113.jpg

Tape worms also dont have a verified departure date and reproduction cant be compared to parasites, parasites HAVE to be another species.
But you agree about the politics right?

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

FB-IMG-1631045170113.jpg

Do I think its killing the forum? Not at all. It seems to be pretty lively/busy most of the time.

I guess that depends on what you mean by "killing it"? Is it the general change in crowd/content?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

FB-IMG-1631045170113.jpg

Do I think its killing the forum? Not at all. It seems to pretty lively/busy most of the time.

I guess that depends on what you mean by "killing it"? Is it the general change in crowd/content?
There’s an international community here that’s drilled solely on American politics. If I weren’t a long-standing member right back to Bastard Factory 1.0 , I would be giving the place a serious hiatus.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
@Breakfall. I've definately seen forums that were around for years take shifts every so often. If people are coming and posting, some leave for a bit and come back later, new people show up.

The tones change and shift.

American politics may be a big topic right now but that will most certainly shift eventually. Unless we civil war and burn down the world, you know.

Hey at least it's not about my screwed up sex life anymore. And many of us will talk about other stuff as well.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
When a man rapes Bette Midler, does he cry?

All shes got beneath her "wings" is wind, Lok. She even wrote a song about it.
Queefs are scary for a 16 yo. My first girlfriend sat up fast after we got done doing it and she queefed for about 10 seconds straight! I thought my eyes would fall out!

I have a cousin that does it as a party trick. She’ll lay on her back and repeatedly suck in air and blow it out for as long as she doesn’t start pissing herself. Crude, rude and thoroughly entertaining!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
@Breakfall. I've definately seen forums that were around for years take shifts every so often. If people are coming and posting, some leave for a bit and come back later, new people show up.

American politics may be a big topic right now but that will most certainly shift eventually. Unless we civil war and burn down the world, you know.

Hey at least it's not about my screwed up sex life anymore. And many of us will talk about other stuff as well.
True. It’s one thing being loyal to Bastard Factory though, and quite another to just come here and offload shit politics. I feel that’s the trend with a few leftards particularly.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

True. It’s one thing being loyal to Bastard Factory though, and quite another to just come here and offload shit politics. I feel that’s the trend with a few leftards particularly.

Well these leftists have always mostly focused on political content. Most boards or venues these days are very much echo chambers.

They'll still join other topics though. If they post here daily, then they post here daily.

It's more satisfying venting about leftwing shizz where they will see it lol.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Queefs are scary for a 16 yo. My first girlfriend sat up fast after we got done doing it and she queefed for about 10 seconds straight! I thought my eyes would fall out!

I have a cousin that does it as a party trick. She’ll lay on her back and repeatedly suck in air and blow it out for as long as she doesn’t start pissing herself. Crude, rude and thoroughly entertaining!

I grew out of my queef fear long long ago. I'd prolly get another boner and pump her full again if I could get a do over!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Well these leftists have always mostly focused on political content. Most boards or venues these days are very much echo chambers.

They'll still join other topics though. If they post here daily, then they post here daily.

If they put as much fervour into other topics as they did with politics, then the place would be a riot. But this division is wearing thin and repelling a lot of fresh blood.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I grew out of my queef fear long long ago. I'd prolly get another boner and pump her full again if I could get a do over!

Queefs make me laugh...as long as they aren’t too smelly!

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

If they put as much fervour into other topics as they did with politics, then the place would be a riot. But this division is wearing thin and repelling a lot of fresh blood.

Honestly I dont think forums would see much fresh blood anyway. Forums are mostly outdated and everyone is on socail media.....arguing politics lol.

Or on things like Twitch and discord and all that.

There are not really a whole lot of busy forums these days. This one does pretty good considering.

Itll shift, Break. They always do :)

Start more other topics. I'm sure people will join in.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Honestly I dont think forums would see much fresh blood anyway. Forums are mostly outdated and everyone is on socail media.....arguing politics lol.

Or on things like Twitch and discord and all that.

There are not really a whole lot of busy forums these days. This one does pretty good considering.

Itll shift, Break. They always do :)

Start more other topics. I'm sure people will join in.
People don’t tend to engage as much. I’ll bump a few and see. :ThumbsUp1:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

FB-IMG-1631045170113.jpg

Do I think its killing the forum? Not at all. It seems to be pretty lively/busy most of the time.

I think it's that cone headed liberals like adstupid & jerkoffday cannot keep their blithering spam off the main boards