Do not take life for granted my friends

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Good night my friends, I think it is finally time. I think lol.

Remember, make the most of the day that is given you.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
:Cheers:

Good night, and joy be with you all.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You are only granted each day, you are not granted the next. Live each day, as it is your last. Be happy, as best as you can. Make others happy, as best as you can, for others may suffer and need that smile. This is my message to y'all. Dont judge how tipsy I am, I mean it. I've seen hardship in my life, more than a lot of you can fathom, death as well, well before their time. Please, be as positive as you can be, smile as often as you can, and spread some happiness in this world. Go on adventures, do what you never thought you would do, live your life, its yours. If I had but one message to all my friends here, it is that.... be happy, and spread happiness, in as many ways as you can possibly do so. Fuck the haters, make them suck your cock. Swing you dick in their faces, smack it on their foreheads, say "you know what, fuck you, Im me, and I will be true to me, and fuck anyone that wants to deprive my happenis!"

Rock on my friends, rock on! Be happy, always!

:FuckYeah: :FuckYeah::Cheers::FuckYeah::daFuq:

When, in disgrace with fortune and men's eyes,​
When I've fallen out of favor with fortune and men,
I all alone beweep my outcast state​
All alone I weep over my position as a social outcast,
And trouble deaf heaven with my bootless cries,​
And pray to heaven, but my cries go unheard,
And look upon myself and curse my fate,​
And I look at myself, cursing my fate,
Wishing me like to one more rich in hope,​
Wishing I were like one who had more hope,
Featured like him, like him with friends possess'd,​
Wishing I looked like him; wishing I were surrounded by friends,
Desiring this man's art and that man's scope,​
Wishing I had this man's skill and that man's freedom.
With what I most enjoy contented least;​
I am least contented with what I used to enjoy most.
Yet in these thoughts myself almost despising,​
But, with these thoughts – almost despising myself,
Haply I think on thee, and then my state,​
I, by chance, think of you and then my melancholy
Like to the lark at break of day arising​
Like the lark at the break of day, rises
From sullen earth, sings hymns at heaven's gate;​
From the dark earth and (I) sing hymns to heaven;
For thy sweet love remember'd such wealth brings​
For thinking of your love brings such happiness
That then I scorn to change my state with kings.​
That then I would not change my position in life with kings.

~ Sonnet 29 William Shakespeare

Last edited:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The only thing that will make me any happier is a gentleman husband type companion. I’m tired of telling 20 guys how my day went :devil1:

Girl, I've only been with 3 ladies, and in relationships since I was 16, Im rarely single. Going through 20? My, sounds like a lot of losers. You need to aim higher. And stop looking down on the Confederacy :Grin3:

You need to stop drinking so much, and spend some time seeking out number 4.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
The only thing that will make me any happier is a gentleman husband type companion. I’m tired of telling 20 guys how my day went :devil1:

Girl, I've only been with 3 ladies, and in relationships since I was 16, Im rarely single. Going through 20? My, sounds like a lot of losers. You need to aim higher. And stop looking down on the Confederacy :Grin3:

You need to stop drinking so much, and spend some time seeking out number 4.

You right about the drinking lol. Honestly, I've cut way back since a year ago, when all this crap started happening. It increased bigtime then. For a while there, I was drinking a 2liter of bourbon a week lol. Im down to half of one liter a week now.

As far as finding number 4, when it happens it happens. Im rarely single, and Im simply being me, and going with the flow. Wherever adventure takes me. This Scamdemic dont help either lol.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You are only granted each day, you are not granted the next. Live each day, as it is your last. Be happy, as best as you can. Make others happy, as best as you can, for others may suffer and need that smile. This is my message to y'all. Dont judge how tipsy I am, I mean it. I've seen hardship in my life, more than a lot of you can fathom, death as well, well before their time. Please, be as positive as you can be, smile as often as you can, and spread some happiness in this world. Go on adventures, do what you never thought you would do, live your life, its yours. If I had but one message to all my friends here, it is that.... be happy, and spread happiness, in as many ways as you can possibly do so. Fuck the haters, make them suck your cock. Swing you dick in their faces, smack it on their foreheads, say "you know what, fuck you, Im me, and I will be true to me, and fuck anyone that wants to deprive my happenis!"

Rock on my friends, rock on! Be happy, always!

:FuckYeah: :FuckYeah::Cheers::FuckYeah::daFuq:
So true amigo. At my age, everyday is a gift. Taking care of yourself helps it along