Do not take life for granted my friends

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
You are only granted each day, you are not granted the next. Live each day, as it is your last. Be happy, as best as you can. Make others happy, as best as you can, for others may suffer and need that smile. This is my message to y'all. Dont judge how tipsy I am, I mean it. I've seen hardship in my life, more than a lot of you can fathom, death as well, well before their time. Please, be as positive as you can be, smile as often as you can, and spread some happiness in this world. Go on adventures, do what you never thought you would do, live your life, its yours. If I had but one message to all my friends here, it is that.... be happy, and spread happiness, in as many ways as you can possibly do so. Fuck the haters, make them suck your cock. Swing you dick in their faces, smack it on their foreheads, say "you know what, fuck you, Im me, and I will be true to me, and fuck anyone that wants to deprive my happenis!"

Rock on my friends, rock on! Be happy, always!

:FuckYeah: :FuckYeah::Cheers::FuckYeah::daFuq:

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Thats right, if tonight were my last night, "Im going out in style".

YA NEVER FUCKING KNOW PEOPLE! NO FUCKING JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get with it! Have fun!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
The only thing that will make me any happier is a gentleman husband type companion. I’m tired of telling 20 guys how my day went :devil1:

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
The only thing that will make me any happier is a gentleman husband type companion. I’m tired of telling 20 guys how my day went :devil1:

Girl, I've only been with 3 ladies, and in relationships since I was 16, Im rarely single. Going through 20? My, sounds like a lot of losers. You need to aim higher. And stop looking down on the Confederacy :Grin3:

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
This starts off slow, but give it a chance, I've never heard it before. Have a fiesta my friends! Yiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Girl, I've only been with 3 ladies, and in relationships since I was 16, Im rarely single. Going through 20? My, sounds like a lot of losers. You need to aim higher. And stop looking down on the Confederacy :Grin3:

I require a lot of attention... but tbh, I’m a tease lol

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I require a lot of attention... but tbh, I’m a tease lol

And thats ok! You do you! Do what makes you happy!!

I swear!! People need to realize, life is short, and happiness reigns supreme.

Fuck, I wanna play me fiddle now, or my harmonica. This song be tugging at me heart strings.....

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
@Blazor ~ I don’t have the closet space for a serious relationship and I’m actually still finding myself too. But coffee with friends is always fun... and companionship isn’t marriage lol

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Im playing my harmonicca to that song I just posted, my kitty jus laying rightg in ffront of me, in awe adn attention, she shwoing em love, seh so swet.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
@Blazor ~ I don’t have the closet space for a serious relationship and I’m actually still finding myself too. But coffee with friends is always fun... and companionship isn’t marriage lol

Fuck 7yeay! Im down for friends, always! Especially folks that can have a good time.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Fuck 7yeay! Im down for friends, always! Especially folks that can have a good time.
another shot?

r u driving?

I feel like you trollig me now lol. Fuck, I =drinake so much. No way you keeeping up with me on the real. No way I driving , i home lol. ALLLL BYYYYYYY MYYYYYYseeeeellllf lol, lol lol.

No way you keeping yup eith emme alcohol wise, no wya.

UGH< NO WAY YOU KEEPING UP WITH ME ALCOHOL WISE@! there! One eye typing at its finest lol.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Lol. I know winning aint everything, its having fun in the moment!!

You challenged me though. I had to live up to my honor lol.

I keep trying to go to bed, but the music keeps calling me. Damn insomnia.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
You met the Irish Brigade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Good night to ye all. You all hold a soft spot in me heart, except MaxiRoach, fuck that scumbag motherfucker. Yes, you all. Even Admin, bless his retarded socks. And Seamajor, may your pineapple ever be ripe. And Jeannie, may your hair ever hold high like the 80's! hahaha

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
good, go 2 bed

Oh no you didnt!!!!!!! OH NO YOU DIDNT!!!! AAAAAAHAHHHHH!!!!! YOU DONE FUCKED UP!!!!!

Time to fill me glass me boys! For I take no shit! I shall stay cause you told me to go to bed!M Uahahahahaha!

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
No matter how this goes down tonight, I want you to know Jeannie, you hanged tough. No one else hung as long as you :Cheers: