Real Life Forum Game

BadBrad

Ignore features are for bitches.
☠️
Folks I have a magic box. It is slightly smaller than a shoe box. Inside this magic box, is a valuable item. If you can guess what is inside, I will send it to you.

Shipping will be through USPS Express (USA) & DHL (Worldwide).

Couple hints: YOu may ask me about the box and to describe it to you or half ass describe what's in it.

It is able to mailed (Not illegal, not a bodily fluid, etc).

It is valuable (Between 20 and 100$)

The box is made of cardboard.

Go!
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The cheap cardboard box is a poorly designed dybbuk box, and it contains a demonic spirit that is responsible for your criminal and bizarre behavior on the forum...the only way to rid yourself of this evil is to trick people into thinking it's something else and turn it into a forum game. Mailing the so-called winner the dybbuk box is the only way to get rid of this evil thing.

OP
OP
BadBrad

BadBrad

Ignore features are for bitches.
☠️
The cheap cardboard box is a poorly designed dybbuk box, and it contains a demonic spirit that is responsible for your criminal and bizarre behavior on the forum...the only way to rid yourself of this evil is to trick people into thinking it's something else and turn it into a forum game. Mailing the so-called winner the dybbuk box is the only way to get rid of this evil thing.
Getting warmer!