Dove must be a Talky Girl in Real Life

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Just going to point out;

That needy broad would start talking, I would put the phone down and play a game of Fortnite, which if you top ten around 20 minutes time, not say a fucking word to her the entire duration on account of having headphones on as this was before visual sound effects became a thing, pick up the burner 20 minutes later and the bitch would still be yapping.

Joe, you nailed this one.

Well @Rabbi Martini ..at least @Dove is an Extrovert & doesn't hide her feelings about others. So theres actually some honesty in that. It's worse if women bottle up their feelings and they aren't sincere in letting a person know how they feel about others.

I'd rather that a woman be an open book...even if she has the odd quirk or issue here 'n there.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Well @Rabbi Martini ..at least @Dove is an Extrovert & doesn't hide her feelings about others. So theres actually some honesty in that. It's worse if women bottle up their feelings and they aren't sincere in letting a person know how they feel about others.

I'd rather that a woman be an open book...even if she has the odd quirk or issue here 'n there.

Joe....he isnt being honest lol.

I'm actually more introverted. However I am very honest about myself and my feelings.

What I find interesting about his comment though is that in the other thread, when I confronted him about how he accused me of stalking his family.....but we can show that it was Murdy.....he says he is way over the "summer of poofer" and never thinks about it and is way way past that.

But yet before making that claim he was in THIS thread reliving it.

Go figure yeah? He seems to enjoy discussing it every chance he gets. Except when his lies catch up to him.

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter

I'm all for women without mental issues opening up.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Joe....he isnt being honest lol.

I'm actually more introverted. However I am very honest about myself and my feelings.

What I find interesting about his comment though is that in the other thread, when I confronted him about how he accused me of stalking his family.....but we can show that it was Murdy.....he says he is way over the "summer of poofer" and never thinks about it and is way way past that.

But yet before making that claim he was in THIS thread reliving it.

Go figure yeah? He seems to enjoy discussing it every chance he gets. Except when his lies catch up to him.

@Dove I try not to get caught up or take sides in your feud with @Rabbi Martini

It's like one Big Soap Opera you 2 have got goin' on

"He said...She said." yanno.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Screenshot-20230116-194849-Gallery.jpg

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I'm talking about how upset and disturbed you were about ME "stalking your family" and how you and Flynn went nuts claiming my husband used a "medical database" to "stalk" your family.

Oh! Look! We have our own version of George Santos, except he has more teeth than Dove.

So, when George Santos says this~

HlJA3Be.md.webp

That's like Dove saying she taught Benjamin Spock everything he knew in Pediatric Medicine.

So this "truth"...~

HlJ773u.md.webp

...is like Dove saying she was being sarcastic when she talked about The Small Business Oligarchy being real.

This next Mr. Santos claim reminds me of...

HlJlyWQ.md.webp

...Dove posting this:

I'm talking about how upset and disturbed you were about ME "stalking your family" and how you and Flynn went nuts claiming my husband used a "medical database" to "stalk" your family.

Clearly, I have no idea what the fuck Dove is talking about. This behavior of Dove's mimics George Santos, thinking no one would catch on to both of their flagrant lies. These two cunts should be running for the presidency, that way Santos and Dove can both claim they should be made President because of all the ramdom dicks they've sucked for America. Afterall, that's Dove's main selling point that she'll pretty much fuck anything with a heartbeat and for the right price Dove will have sexual intercourse with a cadaver if it mean't to further her stellar career in nursing. It's been proven that Dove was never a nurse, she was only a minimum wage ass wiper that got fired for taking pictures of her client's bowel movements.

Yeah. And the rest of us have issues while you live your life out here. Now. That's. Pathetic.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Actually I enjoy reading your posts @Dove
And watching your homemade videos
They're fun, they're quirky
I don't take them too seriously as I think they're just friendly banter.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
what did George Santos do to get these libtards shrieking so much?

LMAO -- this shit is hysterical to me

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I actually hope George Santos stays for as long as possible Bigly

He's hilarious.

A real life version of a Movie Hero

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

I like how Biggie Dummy omits the fact that George Santos pretty much lied about his whole life. Not to mention that he's a proven drag queen sitting pretty in the Republican Party.

Yet, now the Democrats are "shrieking" but fails to mention other Republicams wanting to oust Dove's male counterpart.

I wish I could say I made this all up.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh! Look! We have our own version of George Santos, except he has more teeth than Dove.

So, when George Santos says this~

HlJA3Be.md.webp

That's like Dove saying she taught Benjamin Spock everything he knew in Pediatric Medicine.

So this "truth"...~

HlJ773u.md.webp

...is like Dove saying she was being sarcastic when she talked about The Small Business Oligarchy being real.

This next Mr. Santos claim reminds me of...

HlJlyWQ.md.webp

...Dove posting this:

Clearly, I have no idea what the fuck Dove is talking about. This behavior of Dove's mimics George Santos, thinking no one would catch on to both of their flagrant lies. These two cunts should be running for the presidency, that way Santos and Dove can both claim they should be made President because of all the ramdom dicks they've sucked for America. Afterall, that's Dove's main selling point that she'll pretty much fuck anything with a heartbeat and for the right price Dove will have sexual intercourse with a cadaver if it mean't to further her stellar career in nursing. It's been proven that Dove was never a nurse, she was only a minimum wage ass wiper that got fired for taking pictures of her client's bowel movements.

Yeah. And the rest of us have issues while you live your life out here. Now. That's. Pathetic.

Truth. :ThumbsUp1:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Oh look. It’s Flynn

And today I can’t tell where Flynn ends and lily begins

Lmao