Dove must be a Talky Girl in Real Life

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Listen here

if Murdy is a hot piece of ass then helen keller is a world renowned army sniper and the Elephant man makes Jason Mamoa look like Oak.

Period.

Consider this a closed matter.

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Is it?

Are you sure?

Hey Kevy bear.....we are having a beauty contest. Why dont you go on and post a picture taken like right now with the date and a big smile! I wanna see a full body shot.

Show us those seeexxxyyy arms, yeah?

I totally apologize for that horrible Switch incident. Only if you do this one thing ;)
I think I've given you and this community enough selfies for shower nozzle masterbation sessions.

Just sayin

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Summer of Poofer shit?

Your still on that?

Oh no. That's not this mythical "summer of Poofer" bullshit that only exists to you.

I'm talking about the years of drama you brought following a month long "fling" in which you accused me of a ton of bullshit I did not do and how offensive this shit was to you.

BUT I understand, dear. You hate me and Murdy hates me so you cannot pretend to have convictions right now. You NEED eachother.

Master

Site Supporter
Oh no. That's not this mythical "summer of Poofer" bullshit that only exists to you.

I'm talking about the years of drama you brought following a month long "fling" in which you accused me of a ton of bullshit I did not do and how offensive this shit was to you.

BUT I understand, dear. You hate me and Murdy hates me so you cannot pretend to have convictions right now. You NEED eachother.
Say the summer of poofer was effective without saying SoP was effective.....

It's been what, five years? Move on and touch grass

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
It ain't AOL dial up, bruh
You don't say? I would have never known.

I guess I'm just not all that familiar with misleading people on social media and therefore have no need to learn such things.

But hey, if it works for you brah.. go for it

Just don't start saying Oak is a hot mama now or I'll know that someone qualified in mental health needs to be knocking on your door.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
White flag noted

That wasnt a white flag. That was a statement of fact.

That was a man making a manly statement. That's the kind of tone that would make ME drop it. That's the "foot down".

A fugly loudmouth like Murd would hear it and start running her yap. Kinda like a woman like you also has to talk back, even if it makes no fucking sense.

A woman like me with no filters would shut the fuck up.

Master

Site Supporter

I guess I'm just not all that familiar with misleading people on social media and therefore have no need to learn such things.

Just don't start saying Oak is a hot mama now or I'll know that someone qualified in mental health needs to be knocking on your door.
Well Oak is interesting enough that your over here, tho

Just sayin

Master

Site Supporter
That wasnt a white flag. That was a statement of fact.

That was a man making a manly statement. That's the kind of tone that would make ME drop it. That's the "foot down".

A fugly loudmouth like Murd would hear it and start running her yap. Kinda like a woman like you also has to talk back, even if it makes no fucking sense.

A woman like me with no filters would shut the fuck up.
You should look into that filter tab.

Just sayin

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Say the summer of poofer was effective without saying SoP was effective.....

It's been what, five years? Move on and touch grass

Nope.

Let's discuss how you accused me of "stalking" your fucking family and what a huge fit you threw and now that we can show you it was Murd....who used resources through her job....suddenly it's no big deal and now you are trying to get away from the topic entirely because you once again mistakenly think I give a goddamn fuck if you accuse me of being obsessed with the terrible sex and head aches I let you give me for three weeks.

I dont want to talk about the "summer of poofer"

I'm talking about how upset and disturbed you were about ME "stalking your family" and how you and Flynn went nuts claiming my husband used a "medical database" to "stalk" your family.

Arent you GLAD you caught the culprit, Kevin?! You care deeply for your families safety, dont you???

I mean.....this wasnt just some narcissistic character smear where you were accusing me of the stuff you were actually doing, right?

Post a recent picture, pussy!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

We just are not part of that catfish cool club.

:/

Master

Site Supporter
Nope.

Let's discuss how you accused me of "stalking" your fucking family and what a huge fit you threw and now that we can show you it was Murd....who used resources through her job....suddenly it's no big deal and now you are trying to get away from the topic entirely because you once again mistakenly think I give a goddamn fuck if you accuse me of being obsessed with the terrible sex and head aches I let you give me for three weeks.
Umm...that's summer of poofer shit. I moved on.

I dont want to talk about the "summer of poofer"
Sure you do

I'm talking about how upset and disturbed you were about ME "stalking your family" and how you and Flynn went nuts claiming my husband used a "medical database" to "stalk" your family.
Link that cuz I don't recall ever saying such nonsense

Arent you GLAD you caught the culprit, Kevin?! You care deeply for your families safety, dont you???
You caught the Iron Duke? Bring him here then.

I mean.....this wasnt just some narcissistic character smear where you accusing me of the stuff you were actually doing, right?
Srsly, I didn't really give a shit about you enough to "dig" into your rl. I made content. Once that well dried up I moved on. My mistake was misunderstanding how much of a nut job you are.

Post a recent picture, pussy!
I can smell your anticipation all the way over here

No

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Sure you do

Srsly, I didn't really give a shit about you enough to "dig" into your rl. I made content. Once that well dried up I moved on. My mistake was misunderstanding how much of a nut job you are.

No
Just doing the Oak before Oak does the Oak.

pink-elephant-snorky.gif

It's good to have a cheerleader brother

and she seems to be your biggest fan

And I mean that. Literally

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Sure you do

No

Okay so now you dont care about your families safety...you are gonna pretend you were not howling and crying about being stalked and pretending you weren't ranting on your dumb forum about how you found me on a "government website" and all that accusing and outrage you have finally moved on from.

Now that you need a person who you werd trashing and calling ugly and laughing at the weird bondage pictures she was sending you, so you cant be mad about your family being stalked now.

K.

Master

Site Supporter
Okay so now you dont care about your families safety...you are gonna pretend you were not howling and crying about being stalked and pretending you weren't ranting on your dumb forum about how you found me on a "government website" and all that accusing and outrage you have finally moved on from.

Now that you need a person who you werd trashing and calling ugly and laughing at the weird bondage pictures she was sending you, so you cant be mad about your family being stalked now.

K.
My family is safe.

Sorry

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Kevin wont post a recent picture because he is aging kinda rough, slightly over weight and has skinny arms.

So he relies on filters and catfishing and older pictures while insulting better looking people.

I would give my left tit to go back in time and step aside as soon as Murd started hitting him up in his PMs and sending him bondage pictures and all that.