Dove must be a Talky Girl in Real Life

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Yes you did. I even asked you about it. Liar.

Right so you are gonna argue this?

Funny how you JUST now decide to have this story about how I drove for cigarettes (when I dont smoke and wasnt smoking when I talked to you MAYBE twice) but you've been bringing up how you talked to me on the phone that one time for like....3 years now?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
But you are Around for everything else though

I know I've talked to YOU while ive driven.

Isnt it funny how we were just talking about how certain people never stop talking and you cant get much a word in and how BOTH of us have set the phone down while a certain someone kept right on talking and was none the wiser? LoL

Remember that one night you and I ended up on some conference call with Kev here and Murd and how she talked so nonstop about her boyfriend that Kevin legit fell asleep?

Ahahahahahahaha!!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I know I've talked to YOU while ive driven.

Isnt it funny how we were just talking about how certain people never stop talking and you cant get much a word in and how BOTH of us have set the phone down while a certain someone kept right on talking and was none the wiser? LoL

Remember that one night you and I ended up on some conference call with Kev here and Murd and how she talked so nonstop about her boyfriend that Kevin legit fell asleep?

Ahahahahahahaha!!

I remember doing some kind of conference, but I don't remember what was said as I tuned her out about 4 minutes into her mind numbingly boring dissertation.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I remember doing some kind of conference, but I don't remember what was said as I tuned her out about 4 minutes into her mind numbingly boring dissertation.

Do you remember Kevin fell asleep? Lmao!

Funny how it was the 4 of us but you knew it was just her yammering.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Do you remember Kevin fell asleep? Lmao!

Funny how it was the 4 of us but you knew it was just her yammering.
I remember him and I making fun of her afterwards like "bro what fuck?"

yeah lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I remember him and I making fun of her afterwards like "bro what fuck?"

yeah lol

A solid 40 minutes straight and she didnt even break for a "uh huh" or even a pulse check. She just went.

I swear ....there were times when I could have just hung up and she probably wouldnt even have known for at least 20 minutes.

Poofer is bad as well. He loves hearing himself talk and blather.

And these morons are trying to claim IM the one who talks too much.....bitch I was charitable to your bitter asses. I let these people spew and vent and talk and was kind to them.

And they know the yapping is awful but they do it anyway. Go figure.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
A solid 40 minutes straight and she didnt even break for a "uh huh" or even a pulse check. She just went.

I swear ....there were times when I could have just hung up and she probably wouldnt even have known for at least 20 minutes.

Poofer is bad as well. He loves hearing himself talk and blather.

And these morons are trying to claim IM the one who talks too much.....bitch I was charitable to your bitter asses. I let these people spew and vent and talk and was kind to them.

And they know the yapping is awful but they do it anyway. Go figure.
Let's ask him if he remembers a single word

cause I sure as fuck dont

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
For an old broad she's not that bad.

You dolts need to clip that shit already
I'm taking it you've only seen the pics dipped in filters

She hasn't been going at her pics with an airbrush -- she's been hitting them with a category 5 hurricane

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Murdy is hot.

She don't need to give off Teletubby vibes

So did you catch the recent revelation that it actually wasnt me who "stalked" your "family" but rather Murd jumped on some program she has access to from her job where she was able to pull up everything about your house and family members?

We still have all the proof.

Hit us up after you are done finally getting a piece of that. If you were impressed with my 60 bucks putting you on a bus and buying your lunch....she will send you 500. Maybe 800 due to inflation.

She DID seem to be salty with me for talking to you. Something about you should have been hers but I told her you were the Prowler trolling her.

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
I'm taking it you've only seen the pics dipped in filters

She hasn't been going at her pics with an airbrush -- she's been hitting them with a category 5 hurricane
90% of women use filters.

Have you been to LSA? That shit hole has so many filters it could turn lake Michigan water pure.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
90% of women use filters.

Have you been to LSA? That shit hole has so many filters it could turn lake Michigan water pure.
I'm well aware of that

But I'm not the one saying someone who uses more filters than a biotech lab is hot

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Your hairline is deeper then mine.

Just sayin

Is it?

Are you sure?

Hey Kevy bear.....we are having a beauty contest. Why dont you go on and post a picture taken like right now with the date and a big smile! I wanna see a full body shot.

Show us those seeexxxyyy arms, yeah?

I totally apologize for that horrible Switch incident. Only if you do this one thing ;)

Master

Site Supporter
So did you catch the recent revelation that it actually wasnt me who "stalked" your "family" but rather Murd jumped on some program she has access to from her job where she was able to pull up everything about your house and family members?

We still have all the proof.

Hit us up after you are done finally getting a piece of that. If you were impressed with my 60 bucks putting you on a bus and buying your lunch....she will send you 500. Maybe 800 due to inflation.

She DID seem to be salty with me for talking to you. Something about you should have been hers but I told her you were the Prowler trolling her.
Who cares? I was doxxed way before that at BH. It wasn't some big mystery.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Who cares? I was doxxed way before that at BH. It wasn't some big mystery.

Well you certainly seemed to care when you squeal this delusion that I stalked your family.

Wasnt that the justification you used when you were stalking mine?

You really threw a fit, Kev. Right here on this very board. I believe you flat out said "I'm the victim here".

Hmmmm.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Hi, I'm 5' 9" and make Murd's man look like a dwarf

according to fat lily

lolz

Master

Site Supporter
Well you certainly seemed to care when you squeal this delusion that I stalked your family.

Wasnt that the justification you used when you were stalking mine?

You really threw a fit, Kev. Right here on this very board. I believe you flat out said "I'm the victim here".

Hmmmm.
Summer of Poofer shit?

Your still on that?