Dove must be a Talky Girl in Real Life

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Like....half her posts her are at least 1 page or screenfull long. So I imagine she often wins arguments by overpowering her opponents & talking them under the table.

Maybe an afternoon with @Dove kinda like this....???

Last edited:
  • LOL
Reactions: X

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You would actually be very wrong on this one lol.

Also I'll point out that just because a post looks long doesnt mean saying the words in a conversation would be a lot of talking.

I did I post that right?

Also I dont need to "win arguements". I'm definately not one of those people. But if we are in a debate section of a forum and we are kinda supposed to be discussing disagreements it's pretty fucking weak to get mad or salty if you've failed to defend your point and you blame your opposition.

Dont you think?

• Boring
OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You would actually be very wrong on this one lol.

Also I'll point out that just because a post looks long doesnt mean saying the words in a conversation would be a lot of talking.

I did I post that right?

Also I dont need to "win arguements". I'm definately not one of those people. But if we are in a debate section of a forum and we are kinda supposed to be discussing disagreements it's pretty fucking weak to get mad or salty if you've failed to defend your point and you blame your opposition.

Dont you think?
I dunno bout that.

You seem to need to be 'right' or win arguments all the time, eh?

Or am I wrong bout this?!

• Winner

X

xXx
Site Supporter
could you imagine :LOL3:

here's the convo ...

me: yeh but ........... I dunno i .......... so you like ...... okay can I ta .. .....
:LOL3::LOL3:

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Joseph, is this because Dove said that a man of your age shouldn't be pestering 20 yr old females for a date in your rented limo?
In all honesty Im somewhat nostalgic for those times @Aryan. But only those 'pretty girls rides' when I had 15 beautiful young single girls in the back and I was the only guy in the limo. Usu tho the standard fare is stuffy old (but monied) businessmen. Which was 95% of the time. The pretty girl rides were like 1% or less of the tine, eh? Maybe jes .25 or 0.5% of the time.

I dunno. Maybe this summer I'll get back into it when the Party Girls appear seemingly out of nowhere.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Actually I'm a bit like Henry Higgins...who said "I'm a quiet living man."

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
could you imagine :LOL3:

here's the convo ...

me: yeh but ........... I dunno i .......... so you like ...... okay can I ta .. .....
:LOL3::LOL3:

I guess I enjoy reading the posts of @Dove

However many are so long & you need time ta read em, eh? And yet...I imagine if she stopped posting here I'd miss her....just like Henry Higgins and Eliza Doolittle.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I guess I enjoy reading the posts of @Dove

However many are so long & you need time ta read em, eh? And yet...I imagine if she stopped posting here I'd miss her....just like Henry Higgins and Eliza Doolittle.

In real life I talk more with my expressions and mannerisms and I chose my words carefully.

I'm really good at letting people hang themselves.

If I had to guess that's probably a good part of what sent Poofer over the edge.

I'll sometimes direct a conversation with questions and short statements but I like to just sit back and let people take whatever mental and verbal trip feels the best for them in that moment.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
In real life I talk more with my expressions and mannerisms and I chose my words carefully.

I'm really good at letting people hang themselves.

If I had to guess that's probably a good part of what sent Poofer over the edge.

I'll sometimes direct a conversation with questions and short statements but I like to just sit back and let people take whatever mental and verbal trip feels the best for them in that moment.
I remember he said he liked the sound of your voice.

Yer passing up a lot of opportunity by not using your gift. There are so many bad videos on YouTube that could use a good voice to advertise their products. A lotta horrible sounding foreign accents. Ie from India or those fake AI voices. They really need a real person with a pleasant voice narrating in the background and their viewership would at least double.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I remember he said he liked the sound of your voice.

Yer passing up a lot of opportunity by not using your gift. There are so many bad videos on YouTube that could use a good voice to advertise their products. A lotta horrible sounding foreign accents. Ie from India or those fake AI voices. They really need a real person with a pleasant voice narrating in the background and their viewership would at least double.

See now, if I spoke too much it would ruin the spell.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This person I follow on YouTube:

She has a pleasant engaging voice that doesnt get on your nerves so shes very watchable.

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Just going to point out;

That needy broad would start talking, I would put the phone down and play a game of Fortnite, which if you top ten around 20 minutes time, not say a fucking word to her the entire duration on account of having headphones on as this was before visual sound effects became a thing, pick up the burner 20 minutes later and the bitch would still be yapping.

Joe, you nailed this one.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Just going to point out;

That needy broad would start talking, I would put the phone down and play a game of Fortnite, which if you top ten around 20 minutes time, not say a fucking word to her the entire duration on account of having headphones on as this was before visual sound effects became a thing, pick up the burner 20 minutes later and the bitch would still be yapping.

Joe, you nailed this one.

Seriously, one time she went to buy cancer sticks, got in her car, drove somewhere, went into the store, came out with her cancer sticks, got in her car and drove home. Never paused yammering the entire time.

Holy shit. I thought, well, how about ending the call and driving...this shit is not that important.

Master

Site Supporter
Seriously, one time she went to buy cancer sticks, got in her car, drove somewhere, went into the store, came out with her cancer sticks, got in her car and drove home. Never paused yammering the entire time.

Holy shit. I thought, well, how about ending the call and driving...this shit is not that important.
I think there was one time she went on for 48 minutes non stop and I fell asleep with the phone next to my ear.

She accused me of snoring and I told her I wasn't

I lied

• LOL

Master

Site Supporter
That's funny. I can go hours without talking to anyone. I like it that way.
Well....

These forums are dying out. If you are opinionated and aren't making money on social media, you are doing nothing but wasting your time.

The flame "legends" knew this back in 2007. This is why my caliber of content creators have abandoned message boards and are posting somewhere that they can take advantage of algorithms that cater to edgy content.

As someone who can go live on IG and average between 1 and 3k worth of donos for five hours of my time, I'm telling everyone left on these antiquated forums;

Your doing it wrong

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Well....

These forums are dying out. If you are opinionated and aren't making money on social media, you are doing nothing but wasting your time.

The flame "legends" knew this back in 2007. This is why my caliber of content creators have abandoned message boards and are posting somewhere that they can take advantage of algorithms that cater to edgy content.

As someone who can go live on IG and average between 1 and 3k worth of donos for five hours of my time, I'm telling everyone left on these antiquated forums;

Your doing it wrong

You're not wrong that this activity is a waste of time. It's true.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You really need to get a social media presence and leave these forums in the dust, Oak

Just sayin

That's what my kiddos friends say to me.

My daughter was on Discord with her friends one night and I stopped by. She set her headset aside and thought she had logged off...

So, I'm hanging with my kiddo and her family, couple of friends were there too...

A day or so later she said "Mom, you were being heard on Discord the other night you stopped by, my friends heard you and wanted to know who that woman was that was making them laugh their asses off...Betty told them that's XXX's mom...she is funny AF"

They said they'd follow me if I started some social media thingy...

I looked at my kiddo and said "y'all are crazy"...

If I planned it, I wouldn't be funny or entertaining...people find me funny if I'm just being me and responding to whatever is going on or being discussed.

Master

Site Supporter
That's what my kiddos friends say to me.

My daughter was on Discord with her friends one night and I stopped by. She set her headset aside and thought she had logged off...

So, I'm hanging with my kiddo and her family, couple of friends were there too...

A day or so later she said "Mom, you were being heard on Discord the other night you stopped by, my friends heard you and wanted to know who that woman was that was making them laugh their asses off...Betty told them that's XXX's mom...she is funny AF"

They said they'd follow me if I started some social media thingy...

I looked at my kiddo and said "y'all are crazy"...

If I planned it, I wouldn't be funny or entertaining...people find me funny if I'm just being me and responding to whatever is going on or being discussed.
Reaction content is white hot right now

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You guys should talk about that time I went to get cancer sticks, and when I got in the car to leave I didnt put the car in reverse and then in under five seconds I broke the speed of sound and drove through the wall into the establishment.

I might have killed someone. I'm not sure.

Tell that one guis!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You guys should talk about that time I went to get cancer sticks, and when I got in the car to leave I didnt put the car in reverse and then in under five seconds I broke the speed of sound and drove through the wall into the establishment.

I might have killed someone. I'm not sure.

Tell that one guis!

I wasn't around for that one. I only talk about things I actually experience. I don't invent things like you.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I wasn't around for that one. I only talk about things I actually experience. I don't invent things like you.

Except I never spoke to you on the phone while driving and I dont smoke.

And it's interesting how absolutely no one else who has spoken to me.....and yeah a lot of others have, even on discord....have not had these wild experiences.

Have you spoken to Kevin yet? Try that out and let me know how many words you were able to get in. He screams and yells a lot too. And has sudden dramas befall him midconvo.

It's funny to me how you guys seem to know what sucks about yourselves and you always try to pin those qualities on whoever your current target it. I think that's interesting. Because if you know it sucks, why do it?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Except I never spoke to you on the phone while driving and I dont smoke.

And it's interesting how absolutely no one else who has spoken to me.....and yeah a lot of others have, even on discord....have not had these wild experiences.

Have you spoken to Kevin yet? Try that out and let me know how many words you were able to get in. He screams and yells a lot too. And has sudden dramas befall him midconvo.

It's funny to me how you guys seem to know what sucks about yourselves and you always try to pin those qualities on whoever your current target it. I think that's interesting. Because if you know it sucks, why do it?

Yes you did. I even asked you about it. Liar.

Master

Site Supporter
tumblr-lyqt5c-Ay851qh9y1k.gif
Like I said, Joe, nailed it