Do you believe in god?

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
There is a new filth and cockroach in our society: Atheism

These hipsters running around with no morals or leaders, trolling around.

A laugh riot.

Any good Christians here?

I believe in Jesus Christ and read the bible daily. It is my daily driver.

Do you guys believe in god?

2130620161207T1501-6675-CNS-VATICAN-PRIESTLY-FORMATION.jpg

Jeminus Pacem
bishop-kasun.jpg

repent!

Pope_Francis_ordains_10_men_to_the_priesthood_May_7_2017_Credit_Daniel_Ibez_CNA.jpg

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
So much filth nowadays on TV and social media. Whoring around, consuming LeftFlix, drugs, alcohol, sex , etc.

We need guidance. I found it at the bible. Because there are no atheists in foxholes:

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
nothing wrong with it .. but all that is too extreme aint good for me .. but i know what i prefer and will remain but not in the mood and no time to look at my childhood as of now, i can't even mourn .. blocked since three years cos of intelligence after me and i aint keen on humiliation at the grave of my parents and it hurts me.
only smart pple hide in a foxhole ... and they know why. :Perfecto:

xyzzy

Autodidact
Yes. I'm a Spiritual Humanist with a Christian bent. I view Jesus and the Bible as metaphor for important spiritual truths. I also believe that death is not final, and that we continue to grow and develop even in the Afterworld.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Yes. I'm a Spiritual Humanist with a Christian bent. I view Jesus and the Bible as metaphor for important spiritual truths. I also believe that death is not final, and that we continue to grow and develop even in the Afterworld.

That's more or less what I am too. Here in Brazil, a part of Catholic Christianity was heavily influenced by the works and books of Allan Kardec.

Here in Brazil, we had Chico Xavier, whom deeply influenced millions of people, including me. His live and legacy is undeniable and he was a holy man that brought an ocean of light to this world.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
The big question is does God believe in you and for the record most of you bastards best pray there is no hell !

PS - rigor 79 thinks that he is already in hell - - - - - - - - -

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
The big question is does God believe in you and for the record most of you bastards best pray there is no hell !

PS - rigor 79 thinks that he is already in hell - - - - - - - - -

lol cool .. i hope to be almost out of hell .. and i'll be happy .. i'll turn from an upset little demon to an angel again... some pple start to see that, finally. :)

2d1713155149e055fd8f5d715337d274.jpg

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
Not in the standard judeo-Christian form of the jealous, spiteful, child abusing asshole who set up his creation to fail, then said "it's your own fault for not loving and worshipping me like I want."

In fact, no. Not at all.

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
Not in the standard judeo-Christian form of the jealous, spiteful, child abusing asshole who set up his creation to fail, then said "it's your own fault for not loving and worshipping me like I want."

In fact, no. Not at all.
i love xtianity but i hate priests and PLEASE ASS BOX ME!'s, why not hand pistols and amphetamines outo children for free and let em? blah .. pd's in xtianity should be banned. :Perfecto:

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️

In fact, no. Not at all.
I agree, the things in the bible might have worked good for generations of ignorant semi-savages, but the modern man won't fall for that.

xyzzy

Autodidact

In fact, no. Not at all.
I agree, the things in the bible might have worked good for generations of ignorant semi-savages, but the modern man won't fall for that.

Right. F'rinstance, the idea of God creating the heaven and earth in just six days really only works if we start with the idea that the earth is a flat disk about a thousand miles in diameter, with the heavens being a hemisphere extending over the earth about a thousand feet up. Today, we know the Universe is much bigger than that.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

In fact, no. Not at all.

Right. F'rinstance, the idea of God creating the heaven and earth in just six days really only works if we start with the idea that the earth is a flat disk about a thousand miles in diameter, with the heavens being a hemisphere extending over the earth about a thousand feet up. Today, we know the Universe is much bigger than that.
My son...I am God. And I bequeath unto you that your pink font is truly fucked in the most Sodom way that is ghey! Continue to provoke and your anus flaps will be pierced unto your earlobes! Amen

Reactions: X
OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
You must all repent. Believe in jesus
Your mum believed in jesus, and look where it got her.

Your mum enjoyed my protein enriched semen, Maven. You must a liberal hipster working As a. BARISTA :LMAO2::LOL2::LOL1:

How does it feeling yelling “coffee for LaShonta!” At Starbucks? Barista! Wow!!!

As a wealthy man, I crack up! Labour slave

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
I kinda do, but I also believe that he's nothing of what we imagine. I also believe we are fucked throughout eternity.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Sorry if this offends people, but I'm just not sure about religion at all. I look forward to any input. I'm also conducting a survey to see the demographics of users on religion, though t's probably different than it used to be, before the implementation of the new forum rules.

Following Roosh's recent turn to faith, I have been thinking about the reasons one would turn to religion. This forum has always been proud of its rationality and conservative values. And yet I fail to connect logic and God together.

I have been raised in Catholic schools all my life, but I have never felt "the call" at all. Not sure if it is an age thing or just that I didn't pay attention to the priest, the Bible or just the concept of God just doesn't make sense to me.

Here's a few questions I have for believers, I am sure these have been done to death, but I'd like to hear your replies anyway. By the way, some of them I feel are slightly overlapped:

1. What makes you turn to God?

2. What difference does it make if I am a good person with morals but I don't believe in God? If I am a Buddhist monk that heals local villagers for free, I am still a sinner by traditional Christian values since I worship weird idols? Or is that tolerated nowadays? If so, isn't the change contradictory to the Bible? Who decides these changes are acceptable? For example the Church has again and again conceded on fundamental grounds of Christianity, most notably the Earth revolving around the Sun thing, as well as the existence of microbes. Is the Bible/scriptures still credible if parts of it can be taken out? What else is there to fall upon as solid teachings?

3. What makes you think God showcases goodwill to us? To me, he doesn't boast a good track record at all. If God exists, why does He allow the clergy to abuse their power by such a shocking extent? I have seen firsthand a priest molesting a boy, and it disgusts me so much it was one of the factors I have distanced myself from religion. Similarly, if the Holocaust, wars and massacres were God's will, then I cannot but feel He holds some serious malice towards us, for causing billions upon billions of death and destruction. I don't think anything can balance that out.

4. The Bible, especially the Old Testament, sounds evil, illogical and inconsistent at times. Tempting Adam and Eve with the fruit, killing people if they manage to see God's face, striking down the Tower of Babel all sounds like dick moves to me, to name a few. If He doesn't us to see His face, just don't bother showing a physical figure to us then, I'll take a glowing orb of light too, why even bother tempting us? Also Jesus is leaving a big banana skin on the ground for Judas if the betrayal was all scripted and foreseen, guy's been despised for 2 millennia. And it's not really a betrayal if Jesus knew all along, right? He basically consented to it, isn't that more like turning himself in?

5. Explaining everything by saying it's God's unfathomable plan is no longer a good argument. It might work 2000 years ago, but it's not a convincing explanation in itself anymore once the Enlightenment hits.

6. I also hate the idea of original sin. Bearing responsibility for another doesn't seem right to me.

7. What's your take on some of the archaic rituals they used to do? If Christianity condemn premarital sex, we might as well observe Sabbath too. Why observe some but discard others? What are the standards?

Welcoming all comments, I am open to anything and interested in seeing the replies. who knows, maybe a new convert is incoming.

Vile_Vixen

Factory Bastard
So much filth nowadays on TV and social media. Whoring around, consuming LeftFlix, drugs, alcohol, sex , etc.

We need guidance. I found it at the bible. Because there are no atheists in foxholes:

[]

:LMAO::LMAO2::ROFL:

This from the guy who posted a giant black dick as his profile pic :LMAO::LMAO2:

3iqj7f.jpg

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
Where did you c/p that? You can't put together two sentences without turning a post into a clogged garbage disposal. Give credit or admit you're a plagiarist.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

[]

:LMAO::LMAO2::ROFL:

This from the guy who posted a giant black dick as his profile pic :LMAO::LMAO2:

3iqj7f.jpg

why do you fake my profile pic? Again fake news?

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
No.

I do believe in suffering though. You Dilfshithead should be one of those worthless niggers that suffers endlessly and people like me get to shit and giggle all about it. You are my entertainment and puppet. So squeal like a pig RIGHT NOW BITCH!