Do you believe in god?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Nobody ever really thinks of how vulnerable and alone the human race is... It would take lifetimes to travel (fastest technology) to the edge of our Milky Way which in itself could harbour life... One of hundreds of billions of galaxies that we know are out there... It would enquire a true retard to still believe earth is the only planet with intelligent life let alone bacteria in the universe therefore flushing all religions down the shitter... facts

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
There really wasn't any reason to create anything other than for this god's own amusement. What did he think was clever about making things that would end up dying?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
There really wasn't any reason to create anything other than for this god's own amusement. What did he think was clever about making things that would end up dying?
I wouldn't want to live forever.
Yeah because it’s natural that we become tired of life in old age but even if we could stay 21 forever we’d still get tired... Everything we’re made of belongs to the universe, there’s not one thing that a human doesn’t inherit and eventually give back to and from the universe....

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
I read an interesting article recently, titled 'Coming to Terms With Our Mortality'. It said that as we grow older, we slowly come to terms with death and that it's mainly something we worry about in our younger years.

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
I probably evolved from an amoeba.
Haha that doesn’t pan out well for me now, I’m probably from amoeba turd.., :Confused3:
Wouldn't that make my kids the amoeba turds?
I read an interesting article recently, titled 'Coming to Terms With Our Mortality'. It said that as we grow older, we slowly come to terms with death and that it's mainly something we worry about in our younger years.
I was too damn stupid to worry about death when I was younger. I fear it now though, although that may be due to recent events.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Haha that doesn’t pan out well for me now, I’m probably from amoeba turd.., :Confused3:
I was too damn stupid to worry about death when I was younger. I fear it now though, although that may be due to recent events.
Mommy? lol
QwlaDZd.gif

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
Mommy? lol
QwlaDZd.gif
:LOL1: NOOOOOOO!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Mommy? lol
QwlaDZd.gif
:Rude::LOL1:

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
Mommy? lol
QwlaDZd.gif
:Rude::LOL1:
2 kids was enough for me. My son is the equivalent of 3 bad kids himself. My daughter is an angel.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Funny how atheist here not come up with ONE clear fact why god does not exist!

You all proved my point.

God is our creator. The bible our roadmap.

You two sided hypocrites are a laugh riot without any morals! sad

Gyroscope

OmniPoster
Site Supporter
How do you prove a negative? You can just shift the goalposts or set some stupid super specific parameters that are impossible to meet. I would think the burden of proof lies on the people claiming God is real, not the nonbelievers.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Never forget that when Muslim martyrs die they go to paradise with 72 virgins! Sounds great but real virgins look like real virgins, Susan Boyle is a virgin so I’m ok about missing out on Allahs gift...

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
Never forget that when Muslim martyrs die they go to paradise with 72 virgins! Sounds great but real virgins look like real virgins, Susan Boyle is a virgin so I’m ok about missing out on Allahs gift...
:LOL2:

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
OK lets change gears a little- - - -

How many of you think there is life only on earth and how many don't- - - - -

I think there has to be life else where besides earth.