Do You Believe That Megalodon Still Exists?

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Now we're talking. We can believe anything we want. It doesn't means it's true.

Have you ever heard "Don't believe everything you think?" I try to consider that because we humans are hardwired to believe all sorts of negative shit, not only about others, but our own selves.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Okay. But just so you know, no material you provide will change my faith in God, Bigfoot, Nessie or any other cryptid.

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Imagine how terrifying that creature was?

When I was in my dinosaur loving stage as a kid, I remember being terrified of the pterodactyl more than any other dinosaur.

I remember thinking of walking and some giant creature just swooping down and carrying me off to eat me. F'ing hell!
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

wizer

Factory Bastard
Myself I don't require proof to believe. People have been talking about Bigfoot for far too long. It's not just 3 or 4 people believing. It's thousands upon thousands on a global level.
There's a lot of stupid people on this planet and many or most of them believe in stupid shit. Do you think the earth is flat because a lot more than 3 or 4 people believe it is?

You don't need proof to believe there's bunches of ape-human creatures living in the woods in various places and with all our technology there's been not a single verified picture or evidence of their existence. Well I guess if you don't require proof then you might as well believe in the tooth fairy and Easter Bunny too. Same difference.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
There's a lot of stupid people on this planet and many or most of them believe in stupid shit. Do you think the earth is flat because a lot more than 3 or 4 people believe it is?

You don't need proof to believe there's bunches of ape-human creatures living in the woods in various places and with all our technology there's been not a single verified picture or evidence of their existence. Well I guess if you don't require proof then you might as well believe in the tooth fairy and Easter Bunny too. Same difference.

LOL Weezy you're living proof that Sasquatch exists :LOL3:

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️

If there's no Easter bunny then explain where all of the chocolate eggs I find on Easter morning come from pal.

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
That's like saying there's such thing as Santa because you saw a fat guy with a white beard wearing a red suit.
Then who ate all of the cookies and milk I put out before I went to bed on Christmas Eve? I woke up the next morning and they were gone! Explain that pal!!

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
That video could be anything, basking shark for example. Yea I enjoyed The Meg movies as well but we know all the Apex predators as they tend to range wide for food and discover their carcasses like the Giant squids that get washed ashore.

Loch Ness doesn't have the food supply to support a family of Dinos let alone a herd.