Do You Believe That Megalodon Still Exists?

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
We have explored a staggering low percentage of the oceans. I thought the number was like 12%, but the link below corrects me.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Considering this I personally can't think of any reason why megalodon wouldn't still exist. Plenty of food to sustain the existence for one. This video is considered a fake but I'm posting it anyway. I'm not sure what we are looking at here.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Well, I don’t know about the rest of you… but I’ll never surf again :Hapz2:

Last edited:
OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Well, I don’t know about the rest of you. But I’ll never surf again :Hapz2:
They labelled the video fake but didn't offer any official or solid explanation as to what is was that I ever heard. Think about this. Only 5% of the oceans explored. 95% that's a lot of fucking space left to explore! Who knows what the hell is living down there.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
They labelled the video fake but didn't offer any official or solid explanation as to what is was that I ever heard. Think about this. Only 5% of the oceans explored. That's a lot of fucking space! Who knows what the hell is living down there.

It has to exist…

Just like the Sasquatch and Loch Ness Monster, there are too many sightings throughout history for it not to be real.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Now the real question is are these reports from men, because they have a tendency to lie when it comes to size. Most women can’t parallel park because they have been lied to about what 8” really is :GiggleBitch:

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
It has to exist…

Just like the Sasquatch and Loch Ness Monster, there are too many sightings throughout history for it not to be real.
Couldn't agree more. I don't understand why so many people find it so hard to just admit that creatures like this exist. The Patterson-Gimlin footage has stood the test of time(A little north of 50 years) and is still studied by skeptics today. Why do you suppose that is? I'll tell you. A bunch of morons out there just assume it's fake without even considering the evidence. They offer no reason for their skepticism because it's baseless. The sasquatch has breasts, the body hair is knotted and matted down with slightly different color tones, it's stride is much larger than a human's and what little neck we see is bigger than Andre The Giant's was for Christ's sake. If the skeptics are correct why are they still studying the video?

*Also, I can't imagine any hoaxer taking the time to consider the gender of a sasquatch in a fake suit. 'Okay guys don't forget to add the tits.' Gimmie a break.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
With all the weapons in this country, if a Sasquatch existed one would have been shot dead by now.
Hi Lily,

I disagree. There is more than enough safe space for a sasquatch to live untouched.

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Reasonable people can disagree. But in a world with many species on the brink of extinction, what makes thus one so special?
It's not a matter of concern for the sasquatch going extinct and it being any more important than the other species that are rapidly going extinct. It's a matter of understanding and studying an incredibly elusive species. Another consideration is that the USA isn't the only country on earth to have them. It's not by chance that there have been so many reports. The Ural mountains in Russia for example, where their version of Bigfoot is called the Yeti is an absolutely massive area that has many places for a Yeti to live.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It's not a matter of concern for the sasquatch going extinct and it being any more important than the other species that are rapidly going extinct. It's a matter of understanding and studying an incredibly elusive species. Another consideration is that the USA isn't the only country on earth to have them. It's not by chance that there have been so many reports. The Ural mountains in Russia for example, where their version of Bigfoot is called the Yeti is an absolutely massive area that has many places for a Yeti to live.

I'm not concerned with Sasquatch going extinct. My point was that in a world where so many known species are on the brink of extinction, both large and small...the likelihood of a Sasquatch/Yeti is questionable.

Can you point out if any skeletal, or even Sasquatch fur have ever been identified? The sightings and films are sketchy at best.

And people believe in all sorts of things that probably don't exist.

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm not concerned with Sasquatch going extinct. My point was that in a world where so many known species are on the brink of extinction, both large and small...the likelihood of a Sasquatch/Yeti is questionable.

Can you point out if any skeletal, or even Sasquatch fur have ever been identified? The sightings and films are sketchy at best.

And people believe in all sorts of things that probably don't exist.
Well, you make a good point. There have been claims of proof of the Yeti as seen in the link below. Ultimately I guess no matter how much evidence is discovered there will always be disbelievers and that's their right.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Well, you make a good point. There have been claims of proof of the Yeti as seen in the link below. Ultimately I guess no matter how much evidence is discovered there will always be disbelievers and that's their right.

Dude, that hand was determined to be human. It's right in your citation.

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Myself I don't require proof to believe. People have been talking about Bigfoot for far too long. It's not just 3 or 4 people believing. It's thousands upon thousands on a global level.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Myself I don't require proof to believe. People have been talking about Bigfoot for far too long. It's not just 3 or 4 people believing. It's thousands upon thousands on a global level.

People, millions, used to believe in vampires, witches and goblins. Does that mean that they existed?

If you WANT to believe, that's completely fine.

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
People, millions, used to believe in vampires, witches and goblins. Does that mean that they exited?
Well, I guess that would depend on who you talk to wouldn't it? I can't speak for anyone else but I don't believe they ever existed.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Well, I guess that would depend on who you talk to wouldn't it? I can't speak for anyone else but I don't believe they ever existed.

I don't either.

I think it's more possible for a megalodon to exist than a bigfoot, though I don't think either are probable.
The ocean is much more vast and not as explored in the same way we've explored the land.

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't either.

I think it's more possible for a megalodon to exist than a bigfoot, though I don't think either are probable.
The ocean is much more vast and not as explored in the same way we've explored the land.
I agree. You require proof and there is proof of Megalodon's existence, not so much Bigfoot but I still believe in sasquatches, although I believe the Patterson-Gimlin video to be authentic. Go ask someone else and they may disagree.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I agree. You require proof and there is proof of Megalodon's existence, not so much Bigfoot but I still believe in sasquatches, although I believe the Patterson-Gimlin video to be authentic. Go ask someone else and they may disagree.

Megalodon was an actual species, yes. There is proof of it and it was found in the ocean. Most of the Earth is covered by water and humans found its remains.

Think about that for a minute.

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Megalodon was an actual species, yes. There is proof of it and it was found in the ocean. Most of the Earth is covered by water and humans found its remains.

Think about that for a minute.
I don't see your point.

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
How could it be easier to find remains in the ocean, that is so vast, of megalodon and yet we've never found remains of a single bigfoot on land?
Alright. I got nothing for that but my belief in sasquatch is real. It's the same as my belief in God. I don't require proof to believe in either. That's faith.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Alright. I got nothing for that but my belief in sasquatch is real. It's the same as my belief in God. I don't require proof to believe in either. That's faith.

Now we're talking. We can believe anything we want. It doesn't means it's true.

Have you ever heard "Don't believe everything you think?" I try to consider that because we humans are hardwired to believe all sorts of negative shit, not only about others, but our own selves.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
@Murdy The tooth next to Megalodon's is from a great white and you know how big they are. lol

Imagine how terrifying that creature was?

When I was in my dinosaur loving stage as a kid, I remember being terrified of the pterodactyl more than any other dinosaur.

I remember thinking of walking and some giant creature just swooping down and carrying me off to eat me. F'ing hell!