I believe that this forum should be soaked...+ Frood's adoring threads to me.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Ahh, Reggie seems like a nice guy. He knows to laugh at Flynn so his heart is obviously in the right place.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
See.

Look at you.

Can't shy away from all that personal Info can you? The guy's dead you fucking nimrod. What are you going to do? Hold a seance to accuse him of being 23 different people too?
I'm talking to you?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Which is why you spent three full days bad mouthing me.
Oh my god

something this treacherous cannot STAND.

not on a board where the most despicable methods should be employed to ensure absolute victory it cannot!

maybe we can change the name of the sub to "emotional petting zoo where the kindest things should be said to flynn to ensure she does not have another emotional breakdown "

thoughts?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
But I just heard from a reliable source that Flynn is not only made up of 5 broke internet cafe lads in Mumbai, plus the PP Brothers of Chicago, but even occasionally Blurt and admin....

It makes sense though... Flynn has been acting like a drag queen major sucker of cock recently... and the timing is impeccable.

I know this rumour is true. L

The PP Brothers LOL

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Oh my god

something this treacherous cannot STAND.

not on a board where the most despicable methods should be employed to ensure absolute victory it cannot!

maybe we can change the name of the sub to "emotional petting zoo where the kindest things should be said to flynn to ensure she does not have another emotional breakdown "

thoughts?

Cool.

I think that's a great idea.

People can come and pay admission to see me. Maybe like $3.5K a pop?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Hey idiot.

I asked how they'd say, bye, not panhandle you illiterate wank stain.

For them that is the same thing, dipshit. Hence why the comment Frood made worked and is funny.

Der der.....hey have you improved your reading skills at all or does common slang and sarcasm still get your bussy all inflamed?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
The nerve of you people!

Thinking you can just waltz into a subforum where the most despicable methods should be employed to ensure absolutely victory and hurt flynn's feelings with all the nasty things you have to say?

YOU DON'T HAVE A SAY ON THIS FORUM

so there.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
The nerve of you people!

Thinking you can just waltz into a subforum where the most despicable methods should be employed to ensure absolutely victory and hurt flynn's feelings with all the nasty things you have to say?

so there.

Well. You don't.

Not on the rules, anyways.

No comeback for that one, huh?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Why bother? You aren't worth anything and there are so many low hanging fruit with a loser like you.

The drooling retard who repeated and spammed the same shit Scrotini posted at me for like 5 fucking years even with other posters telling him it's boring and old and get over it wants everyone ELSE to be original.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I Know right?

Where did I go wrong in life so as to end up without a say on an internet forum 10 people visit.

man, you really killed it in teh game of life didn't you flynn

The question is:

Where did you go wrong wasting 3 years of your life talking about cock and pretty mouths?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The nerve of you people!

so there.

Why is Flynn so fucking stupid?

Did the birth defect we call Flynn get confused on what the meltdown forum is for? Did someone use a figure of speech and burn out what was left of his neocortex?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
The question is:

Where did you go wrong wasting 3 years of your life talking about cock and pretty mouths?
No no... the real questions is

what could I have done differently to become a forum janitor 10 people know about

I'd give up the luxury cars, fancy house, luxury cruises etc etc just to have another shot at that fork in the road.

are you proud of yourself flynn? Cause I must say I am proud of you even when you aren't proud of you

for real

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I am actually starting to feel sorry for him. Sure, I know he is a shit stain as well as a not very good person but it is starting to feel like kicking a cripple while he is down. All the big talk yet he just gets smacked around. Given his personality he probably came from a dysfunctional broken home to boot so I might just have to give him a free pass so he can recover.

After all, at the end of the day I still get to be me and live my life while he still has to be him and live what he calls a life. That is pretty much the ultimate victory.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Well. You don't.

Not on the rules, anyways.

No comeback for that one, huh?

Hahaha yet another clearly sarcastic comment missed by the resident NPD mongoloid and he not only misses it completely ....he takes the opportunity to wave around some form of power he thinks he has.

Oh no Flynn.....you get a say on the rules here?! We should know our place right?!

You may be weak and powerless normally but when you log in here YOU are the one in control! Better not let us peasants get out of line and forget that!

Bahahaha. I bet the dogfucking spazz is gonna read this post all wrong too.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
No no... the real questions is

what could I have done differently to become a forum janitor 10 people know about

I'd give up the luxury cars, fancy house, luxury cruises etc etc just to have another shot at that fork in the road.

are you proud of yourself flynn? Cause I must say I am proud of you even when you aren't proud of you

for real

Why are you soo heavily invested in what you call a shitty forum? How are you here trying to dictate the rules and then breaking them?

Don't you have your own forum to run or have you also run that into the fucking ground as well?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Why are you soo heavily invested in what you call a shitty forum? How are you here trying to dictate the rules and then breaking them?

Don't you have your own forum to run or have you also run that into the fucking ground as well?
Flynn.. I just want you to be happy

and this is your opportunity

so move a few posts around and revel in your life accomplishments

I'm here for you

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I am actually starting to feel sorry for him. Sure, I know he is a shit stain as well as a not very good person but it is starting to feel like kicking a cripple while he is down. All the big talk yet he just gets smacked around. Given his personality he probably came from a dysfunctional broken home to boot so I might just have to give him a free pass so he can recover.

After all, at the end of the day I still get to be me and live my life while he still has to be him and live what he calls a life. That is pretty much the ultimate victory.

I've been there with him where I actually start feeling bad for him and start kinda pulling away from poking him.

Especially the times he has gone full blown nuclear and started spamming several threads and spewing threats and having posting benders.

But I get over it fast....it's kinda like having gas. Just rip the fart and you'll feel better. I mean he does it to himself really.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
damn... flynn is even getting taken out to the woodshed by Benzo

EMBARRASSING

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I think you're just jealous that you can't worm your way into a mod/admin spot here.
Ok.. you got me

WIth my birthday coming up in a few months and all I was kinda hoping

then all of the sudden you started moving posts and flaunting your stuff

a dream shattered :Pissed5: