I believe that this forum should be soaked...+ Frood's adoring threads to me.

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Why is x'y'poo's such a faggot? It's a question I've occasionally asked myself while numerous posters were screaming "X is a faggot"...

There's obviously something to this sentiment....

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Why is x'y'poo's such a faggot? It's a question I've occasionally asked myself while numerous posters were screaming "X is a faggot"...

There's obviously something to this sentiment....
eXcuse me lady ... yer poosy jus' dripped a bit when you said mah name :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Ha[ppy fadders day yeh faggot man lady ... we all fucki'n dun git mad barh

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
20230616-080936.jpg

Flynn is a nasty piece of shit so this is appropriate. We could main stream this with phrases like "I dropped a nasty Flynn in the toilet this morning."

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Two friends are driving along

"Mate, I shouldn't have eaten all that Taco Bell last night before getting on the piss"...

"Hahahaha... you touching weave?"

"Nah, I full on Flynned myself! Take me to the car wash, mate.... the two showers were just window dressing."

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
OK then. Time to fuck the fuck off DD

Dude, you're not an exotic hooknosed latino Richard Simmons trying to broadcast the joy of his decrepit loins every time a catfish situation reminds him that "Seabs...maaaaate' yeah you me I mean us youse did positively wank years of our lives away, wanked to the words of DD (no pics needed), and accidental glued ourselves to the mattress on a number of romantic solo nights sort thing? Remember?"....

I could sink you in a mere post.

But I won't, because you're a fine pinata.

Best ever!

:Awesome:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Lol! Now that subhuman pile of Flynn is combing through my posts desperately trying to find something he can give me infractions over. All because I kicked sand in his face and made fun of his tiny penis.

You know he isn't giving that extra attention to any other poster. Talk about an angry little failure of a man with a tiny penis. He can't live without a panel to abuse.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
But I just heard from a reliable source that Flynn is not only made up of 5 broke internet cafe lads in Mumbai, plus the PP Brothers of Chicago, but even occasionally Blurt and admin....

It makes sense though... Flynn has been acting like a drag queen major sucker of cock recently... and the timing is impeccable.

I know this rumour is true. L

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Lol! Now that subhuman pile of Flynn is combing through my posts desperately trying to find something he can give me infractions over. All because I kicked sand in his face and made fun of his tiny penis.

You know he isn't giving that extra attention to any other poster. Talk about an angry little failure of a man with a tiny penis. He can't live without a panel to abuse.

Oi
Stop eating bent dicks, they're making you retardeded :LOL3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
if anyone should know what a drag queen sucking cock acts like I suppose you're the authority :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

I feel like we should re-name trannys to froodies :LOL3:

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Passed away? How and when
Good morning hun!

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
So, a far from reliable source says he's dead.
I will take it for what it's worth-