I believe that this forum should be soaked...+ Frood's adoring threads to me.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
20230616-080936.jpg

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
Frood, I hope you saved face, because Flynn will claw it off like a hawk bearing down on hapless rodent vermin attempting to forrest gump it across an open field.

Your preface may also just be your eulogy.

Poor frood. I knew thee less & cared even lesser.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
careful -- don't press little flynn too hard. He'll get mad and start deleting your posts

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

As always, you manage to fall flat on your Dinky Diana wombat looking face. Your pictures are fucking stupid, you just pick any random photo, throw it up and act like it's a masterpiece.

Here's an idea you illiterate foot fungal bitch:

"Take your pictures, shine them up real nice and pretty with Biggie Owned's pink saliva as he fellates them like Thai hooker on methamphetamines. Then turn them counter clockwise and-stick-them-up YOUR CANDY ASS!"

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
As always, you manage to fall flat on your Dinky Diana wombat looking face. Your pictures are fucking stupid, you just pick any random photo, throw it up and act like it's a masterpiece.

"Take your pictures, shine them up real nice and pretty with Biggie Owned's pink saliva as he fellates them like Thai hooker on methamphetamines. Then turn them counter clockwise and-stick-them-up YOUR CANDY ASS!"

Ok, kid.... sure thing....whatever you reckon.... But you're still buried in a shallow and nameless grave because you're runny, inconsistent, and you stink.

That's never changed...

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Yoo Mad Brah?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Ok, kid.... sure thing....whatever you reckon.... But you're still buried in a shallow and nameless grave because you're runny, inconsistent, and you stink.

That's never changed...

Take a hike, jerkoff.

You've sucked camel ass for over a decade, you know it and I know it.

You're such a master "troll" that even Seamajor busted your Drippy Dick "troll." Even with you using a digital voice modulator.

Go fuck yourself.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Yoo Mad Brah?

Yoo on Meltdown status Brah?

Maybe you can tell me more on how I "suck" as a mod? Even that would be more bearable than you upchucking more "Admin sucks cock" while finger fucking your own inbred mongoloid son.

You wanna go a couple of rounds with me big baby?

Take your best shot.

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Yoo on Meltdown status Brah?

Maybe you can tell me more on how I "suck" as a mod? Even that would be more bearable than you upchucking more "Admin sucks cock" while finger fucking your own inbred mongoloid son.

You wanna go a couple of rounds with me big baby?

Take your best shot.
And then what happened?

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Take a hike, jerkoff.

You've sucked camel ass for over a decade, you know it and I know it.

You're such a master "troll" that even Seamajor busted your Drippy Dick "troll." Even with you using a digital voice modulator.

Go fuck yourself.

I've tried to raise you as my own, young grasshopper... but you've regaled yourself in your own base stupidity countless times since 2005.

I would almost feel that as a parent if you weren't so abject stupid and I never fucked your bat shit crazy mother.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I've tried to raise you as my own, young grasshopper... but you've regaled yourself in your own base stupidity countless times since 2005.

I would almost feel that as a parent if you weren't so abject stupid and I never fucked your bat shit crazy mother.

Uh huh.

Freud, your first mistake was thinking we're cut from the same cloth. While my pedigree consists of champagne and diamonds, yours wallows with the mud streaked swine. We're from two different generations, you come from the generation of stupidity, while I'm from the one that uses independent thinking and questions why retards like you are still allowed to breed.

As a parent, huh? I hate to let you in on a little secret there, Freud. How can you expect to be a good parent to anyone when you can't even act the part of one? You being any kind of "parent" is about as believable as you being DD.

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Uh huh.

Freud, your first mistake was thinking we're cut from the same cloth. While my pedigree consists of champagne and diamonds, yours wallows with the mud streaked swine. We're from two different generations, you come from the generation of stupidity, while I'm from the one that uses independent thinking and questions why retards like you are still allowed to breed.

As a parent, huh? I hate to let you in on a little secret there, Freud. How can you expect to be a good parent to anyone when you can't even act the part of one? You being any kind of "parent" is about as believable as you being DD.

tf;dr

Better luck next time, kid.