I believe that this forum should be soaked...+ Frood's adoring threads to me.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
But I just heard from a reliable source that Flynn is not only made up of 5 broke internet cafe lads in Mumbai, plus the PP Brothers of Chicago, but even occasionally Blurt and admin....

It makes sense though... Flynn has been acting like a drag queen major sucker of cock recently... and the timing is impeccable.

I know this rumour is true. L

You're such a suck ass.

You've already got one incomplete thread posted. Again, you're up to your usual banal bandwidth wasting antics with starting another moronic thread.

Next time you "THINK" you have a good idea for an OP, rub your pussy really fast first and if a dick doesn't pop out, you should refrain from posting up any more of your e-coli laden trash.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
How old and how did he die?

See.

Look at you.

Can't shy away from all that personal Info can you? The guy's dead you fucking nimrod. What are you going to do? Hold a seance to accuse him of being 23 different people too?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
You're such a suck ass.

You've already got one incomplete thread posted. Again, you're up to your usual banal bandwidth wasting antics with starting another moronic thread.

Next time you "THINK" you have a good idea for an OP, rub your pussy really fast first and if a dick doesn't pop out, you should refrain from posting up any more of your e-coli laden trash.

No yuo

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
You know what you should really do?

You should see if you can stick your head up Biggie's wind tunnel sized butthole just to see if two half brains are better than a complete one.
Oh my, that's so mean, shitsmear.

are you like, trying to turn meltdown into some kind of fight forum where the most despicable tactics should be employed to ensure absolute victory? Or something wild like that?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Oh my, that's so mean, shitsmear.

are you like, trying to turn meltdown into some kind of fight forum where the most despicable tactics should be employed to ensure absolute victory? Or something wild like that?

While you're on the subject of stupid questions.

Here's one for you:

How many hours have you wasted talking about dicks and the mouths of other poster's?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
You know what you should really do?

You should see if you can stick your head up Biggie's wind tunnel sized butthole just to see if two half brains are better than a complete one.

Thankuvarymuchpleasecomeagain....

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Your stupidity like your bowel movements know no limitations...

Because I'm the tard posting pictures of cigarettes stuck in my ass.

Too funny. You like that Vienna Sausage with legs Biggie, contradict yourselves on a daily fucking basis.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Flynn the shit stain seems very upset and 3xtra melty today. Did your unlicensed hot dog cart get shut down by the health department again? Got your Walmart money card account seized to pay part of the back child support you owe (we all know you don't have a checking account due to the state seizing everything)? Or are you still mad at your ex for all the restraining orders she took out against you due to your poor anger management skills?

Due tell.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh, I know, they raised the price of the monthly bus pass so you can't afford it again, huh?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Flynn the shit stain seems very upset and 3xtra melty today. Did your unlicensed hot dog cart get shut down by the health department again? Got your Walmart money card account seized to pay part of the back child support you owe (we all know you don't have a checking account due to the state seizing everything)? Or are you still mad at your ex for all the restraining orders she took out against you due to your poor anger management skills?

Duegifted.
In all of that miasma tear filled waste of a post isn't one original idea.

Oerdin, do you make it a habit of using what other's say and you just recycle it 999 times, like you're doing here?

Here's some friendly advice. You'd have better luck at sounding intelligent if you took Biggie, and Freud's dick out of your mouth and ears.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Oh, I know, they raised the price of the monthly bus pass so you can't afford it again, huh?

Surely you can come up with such a better burn? You're such a smart political guy, try coming up with something on your own.

You can do it!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Why bother? You aren't worth anything and there are so many low hanging fruit with a loser like you.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
High praise! Thanks, Sabu.
Hey! Relax yourself there, tough guy!

This isn't a fight forum where the most despicable methods should be employed to ensure absolute victory or something crazy like this. So your sabu comment is completely out of line

say you're sorry.

not to me.... to shitsmear

fucker

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Why bother? You aren't worth anything and there are so many low hanging fruit with a loser like you.

Which is why you spent three full days bad mouthing me.

Right! I must not be worth anything for you to spend three whole days posting how unhappy you are with me.

For a self described intelligent person, you sure aren't showing it.