I believe that this forum should be soaked...+ Frood's adoring threads to me.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Put a sock in it colostomy bag king.

What you were doing was gleaning pi so you can try to connect the dots in your unibomber-like compound and find out if he's one of the 23 people you tried accusing him of being.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Again.

You fail to answer the question. You think you can make this forum better? All your forums die.
I cannot explain the inner workings of BF like you can.

I think I'm gonna let YOU run with that one

:LOL3:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Thanks.

I take monetary tips as well.

Maybe $3.5K?

:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:
But what would you do with such an exorbitant amount of money, flynn?

would you fight hunger in your trailer park? rearragne your gum-line so that it doesn't look like a desolate cemetery? invest in some breath mints which are needed badly?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Okay... enough with the mundane distractions!

now, onto matters of grave importance!

ADMIN SUCKS DICKS

he really does

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Why would anyone want to do that? Seriously.

Feeling weak, powerless and small in real life. Lacking any meaningful purpose and desiring control over others.

Giving a person like a mod spot is a big deal to them. Instead of seeing it for what it is....helping keep the board cleaned up and helping posters with random small issues....Fuckhead here sees it as some power spot that puts him above the rest of us. It grants him some sense of authority and importance. He thinks his job to make people post a certain way and to tailor the content of the forum into shit HE thinks is good. He now has purpose.

So yeah it's real fucking sad LOL

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Shut it dickhead.

I have my nails professionally done by some nice Vietnamese ladies.

When I say I'm doing my nails, I'm doing maintenance like filing and dead skin removal. You know shit you should be doing with your public hairs.
You ARE a dead skin removal, Flynn.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
You ARE a dead skin removal, Flynn.
8wv298.gif

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Dude, you're not an exotic hooknosed latino Richard Simmons trying to broadcast the joy of his decrepit loins every time a catfish situation reminds him that "Seabs...maaaaate' yeah you me I mean us youse did positively wank years of our lives away, wanked to the words of DD (no pics needed), and accidental glued ourselves to the mattress on a number of romantic solo nights sort thing? Remember?"....

I could sink you in a mere post.

But I won't, because you're a fine pinata.

Best ever!

:Awesome:
The only relationship with sink is when Frank sinks it deep in your other hole

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Hey! Relax yourself there, tough guy!

This isn't a fight forum where the most despicable methods should be employed to ensure absolute victory or something crazy like this. So your sabu comment is completely out of line

say you're sorry.

not to me.... to shitsmear

fucker
So it's not Sabu then? Too bad. Sabu was always my favorite Flynn driver.

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
It sure seems that way. What a piece of Flynn.

Seamajor applied too much Dr Zog's Sex Wax to his pineapple and he left a Flynn trail across his very small pool...

I guess you could say he Flynned his kiddie pool.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Flynn the Terrible and the Void of Despair.

This is the only Flynn thread I could find so I must tell my story here.

I just expelled the most disgusting and horrible Flynn of my life. So terrible that I had to stare at it in a disbelief akin to horror. I briefly wished I had my phone with me so I might take a picture to prove it really existed. And perhaps give others nightmares by sharing it with them.
All I have left is this tale, and a feeling of emptiness and loathing.

The End (hopefully) [ctrl]+[alt]+[del]

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Flynn the Terrible and the Void of Despair.

This is the only Flynn thread I could find so I must tell my story here.

I just expelled the most disgusting and horrible Flynn of my life. So terrible that I had to stare at it in a disbelief akin to horror. I briefly wished I had my phone with me so I might take a picture to prove it really existed. And perhaps give others nightmares by sharing it with them.
All I have left is this tale, and a feeling of emptiness and loathing.

The End (hopefully) [ctrl]+[alt]+[del]

I thought about posting a picture of my horrid Flynn laying at the bottom of that shallow dirt hole adorned by numerous toilet paper bouquets, but a wave of empathy washed over me and I simply could not broadcast the unimaginable, lest it lay the seeds (or corn kernels) in less disciplined minds, and then the whole forum gets deluged by Freddy Krueger-esque Flynn Movements....

Freud
-Think of the Weegs....