I believe that this forum should be soaked...+ Frood's adoring threads to me.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I thought about posting a picture of my horrid Flynn laying at the bottom of that shallow dirt hole adorned by numerous toilet paper bouquets, but a wave of empathy washed over me and I simply could not broadcast the unimaginable, lest it lay the seeds (or corn kernels) in less disciplined minds, and then the whole forum gets deluged by Freddy Krueger-esque Flynn Movements....

Freud
-Think of the Weegs....

You thought about it, huh?

Why don't you "think" about this. You're on a fucking forum calling a complete stranger a bowel movement all the while trying to describe the texture of your "Flynn" like some illiterate tit.

You even included the dreaded GMO corn with your daily "Flynn," so what's stopping your silly ass from posting a picture of it? You're the fucking mega tard that likes posting pictures of carrots stuck up your ass.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Flynn the Terrible and the Void of Despair.

This is the only Flynn thread I could find so I must tell my story here.

I just expelled the most disgusting and horrible Flynn of my life. So terrible that I had to stare at it in a disbelief akin to horror. I briefly wished I had my phone with me so I might take a picture to prove it really existed. And perhaps give others nightmares by sharing it with them.
All I have left is this tale, and a feeling of emptiness and loathing.

The End (hopefully) [ctrl]+[alt]+[del]

That sucks just like you.

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
You thought about it, huh?

Why don't you "think" about this. You're on a fucking forum calling a complete stranger a bowel movement all the while trying to describe the texture of your "Flynn" like some illiterate tit.

You even included the dreaded GMO corn with your daily "Flynn," so what's stopping your silly ass from posting a picture of it? You're the fucking mega tard that likes posting pictures of carrots stuck up your ass.

Butt you are a bowel movement and my perfect 10/10 arse is exit only for all root vegetables...

Why you got to get so Flynny?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
What's that about covid fouling up a brain, Sir Pineapple'd-A-Lot?
Consuming pineapple is healthy Dinky. Something you wouldn’t understand. I’d give you another year and a half, before your left lung explodes

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Wow... your arsehole has a voracious appetite.

It doesn't just take or eat pineapples.... it "consumes" them.

bum nom nom nom nom nom...

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
In an antibacterial solution which rids us of the Flynn stains..

Discuss...

Freud
-helpful