Reggie called us all pussies because The Prowler keeps making lurkers believe that

Larry Loungelizard

I appreciate irony as long as I'm not it's victim.
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
This is what women always have to deal with when they reject a man. He's on a year's long butthurt rant because I didn't put up with his disrespect and pushed back.

After all, women are supposed to deal with their shit without pushing back. This is the "alpha" male...what do you think you're doing being snarky at me after I've insulted you? You can't do that. You're supposed to tolerate my bullshit, well, because if you don't, you are a meanie.

PATHETIC, no balls basturd.
Post of the week.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
hZAtFF2.jpg
It’s like you have a deformed twin on your elbow wtf brO?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It's a pity you didn't push back the dessert tray more often in your life.

What's it to you?

Because a fat chick in your country stalked you, you take it out on me? Seek mental health treatment.

I don't like stupid assholes. You were never in any danger of me being interested in you. You're not someone I would look at once.

Adam Hitler

Aidsman sucks homeless cock
Factory Bastard
What's it to you?

Because a fat chick in your country stalked you, you take it out on me? Seek mental health treatment.

I don't like stupid assholes. You were never in any danger of me being interested in you. You're not someone I would look at once.
WTF are you talking about, you demented sow?

What makes you think that I would be interested in, now or ever, a morbidly obese, Danny Devito look-alike?

I'm starting to think that you're losing grip on reality and need to be medicated.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
WTF are you talking about, you demented sow?

What makes you think that I would be interested in, now or ever, a morbidly obese, Danny Devito look-alike?

I'm starting to think that you're losing grip on reality and need to be medicated.

See, you have horrible reading comprehension? I've been saying that today. Thanks for proving it.

You posted about how some fat chick at a job you had stalked you. You said that is why you hated me.

Do you forget what you post?

Adam Hitler

Aidsman sucks homeless cock
Factory Bastard
See, you have horrible reading comprehension? I've been saying that today. Thanks for proving it.

You posted about how some fat chick at a job you had stalked you. You said that is why you hated me.

Do you forget what you post?
No I didn't, are you going fucking senile?

It's not about reading comprehension, it's about you spouting complete nonsense.

I don't like you because you're obnoxious, vindictive and thoroughly unpleasant, not to mention downright petty and manipulative.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
No I didn't, are you going fucking senile?

It's not about reading comprehension, it's about you spouting complete nonsense.

I don't like you because you're obnoxious, vindictive and thoroughly unpleasant, not to mention downright petty and manipulative.

Yes, yes you did. Please don't make me find it, because I will.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I remember posting about being pestered by a fat cow at work but that was years ago and as I said, not the reason for disliking you.

You said, and I'll paraphrase "I suppose that's why I don't like Lily..." You included me in that.

WTF do I have to do with something that happens 6k miles from where I am? That's bizarre.