I Can't Believe This Is Toby Keith

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Not trying to start anything, but I'm betting he looks like that because of chemo.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Not trying to start anything, but I'm betting he looks like that because of chemo.
I'm not aware of his situation but that picture looks like he is forgoing chemotherapy. Chemo makes you go bald and they put you on steroids that can make you look bloated.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm not aware of his situation but that picture looks like he is forgoing chemotherapy. Chemo makes you go bald and they put you on steroids that can make you look bloated.
My friend who is going through chemo has lost a lot of weight and doesn't look a bit bloated. Same with Dingleberry Mint.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
“Last fall I was diagnosed with stomach cancer,” Keith
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
in June 2022. “I’ve spent the last 6 months receiving chemo, radiation and surgery. So far, so good. I need time to breathe, recover, and relax. I am looking forward to spending this time with my family. But I will see the fans sooner than later. I can’t wait.”

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
“Last fall I was diagnosed with stomach cancer,” Keith
in June 2022. “I’ve spent the last 6 months receiving chemo, radiation and surgery. So far, so good. I need time to breathe, recover, and relax. I am looking forward to spending this time with my family. But I will see the fans sooner than later. I can’t wait.”

I hope they make further strides in fighting cancer by hijacking viruses to make them go after malignant cells.

I simply loathe these diseases.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It brings up an interesting thought - a subject for a thread.
What do you think you will die of ? (rather than fear you will die of - which is a whole other thread)
Well, I don't know if this is a thread hijack or not. Maybe start another thread.

I think I will die of cancer.

So, I'm telling you now -- no chemo or radiation for me. Everyone I know who has had chemo has died of chemo, not cancer. Five people now, and one soon to go.