Do You Give a Christmas Tip to Your UPS Driver and Mailman?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Wow. That was judgy.

So diverse ethnicities are vermin who do shitty work.

who knew?

Racist comments aside, I usually give 20.00 to 50.00 to my mail carrier depending on her performance that year.

I might give the UPS guy something this year as I have ordered plenty of things online which required UPS delivery

Nice try, both of you.

My comments regarding the left coast are a report of what people on that coast tell ME. They are not a report of what I myself do whilst living on the left coast, because as you both know that ain't where I live.

As to what I do here in my own bailiwick, I think I covered that in one or two non-racist, non-judgy sentences. And it remains to be seen whether either of you has something better to do with your Christmas Eve than hang out on a message board and shitpost.

Dude, you made a judgment about postal workers in Seattle based on gossip. BS. Just like any other group, it's not kosher, imo, to put everyone in that group into a large basket of judgment.

Jake is a down low racist. Obviously

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Biggie Smiles when people tell you to get some new material they are not suggesting you call people racists on a forum that's already ass deep in racism tropes.

Just a pro tip, son.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
A bleeding heart liberal sissyboi who is a racist

And doesn’t have a nose

What a fucking show :ROFL:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I gift all that work on my property. This is the time of the year when they collect their alganado. This means about $3000. for full time workers. Another benefit for the people in this Social Democracy

And yet there seems to be a lot of poverty in a country which is supposed to be a social democracy.

Oh well, I guess Costa Rica is much better off than their neighbours.

Yes they’re poor people. They are looked after if they go thru the right channels. The middle class is bigger then you might think.

Well CR must treat its poor and women better than its neighbors, eh?

...Couldn't imagine they could be any worse.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm pretty sure mail carriers get a Christmas bonus. They are government employees they probably have a lot better benefits than I get as a self employed shredding business CEO.

It just seems weird to me it would be like tipping a cashier for bagging items for you or something, I don't get it.

Government jobs don't give Christmas bonuses, in my experience.

OP
OP
Holliday

Holliday

Banned
Banned
Well, anyway - the reason I ask is because...and I guess unlike so many of yours (I live in a Blue state) my UPS driver is excellent. Always knocks, my packages are always handled with care. There was even a time during which I had some riff-raff living next door and he would only deliver the package directly to me rather than leave it.
Then again - I did look it up - they do quite well for themselves, and I'm not sure it's a tipping profession.
I did wish him a happy holiday when he delivered the Veritas though. That counts.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
I'm pretty sure mail carriers get a Christmas bonus. They are government employees they probably have a lot better benefits than I get as a self employed shredding business CEO.

It just seems weird to me it would be like tipping a cashier for bagging items for you or something, I don't get it.

Libs have taken God out of our government. Enjoy.

plural chan

Fractal Plural System #pluralgang
Meltdown in Progress
When I worked at a hydroponics store I would get lots of weed from people around Christmas time. It's better than tipping cash in my opinion, less awkward.

Tipping cash just seems so old fashioned to me.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

The government that was founded upon the precept of separation of church and state? God damn those libs for adhering to the founding principles.

plural chan

Fractal Plural System #pluralgang
Meltdown in Progress
If thats true then why do you swear to God in court to tell the whole truth? and it says on the money "In God we Trust"

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

Maybe if God had a better Campaign staff perhaps things could work out differently for him/her/it/them/they/hey you/allah, etc