Do you trust that you’re not ghey when...

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
That would make me gay !
Chicks have this fascination with the male anus. I’ve never met a chick that didn’t want to lick my anus or at least stick a digit up it. I guess guys don’t like to talk about it too much because of the “ghey” stigma. But if it’s with a woman...it’s fucking heterosexual as fuck.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
That would make me gay !
Chicks have this fascination with the male anus. I’ve never met a chick that didn’t want to lick my anus or at least stick a digit up it. I guess guys don’t like to talk about it too much because of the “ghey” stigma. But if it’s with a woman...it’s fucking heterosexual as fuck.

If a bloke ever ask me to shove something up his arse he’d be out the door mate, I ain’t into all that bum juicing....

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
That would make me gay !

If a bloke ever ask me to shove something up his arse he’d be out the door mate, I ain’t into all that bum juicing....

Butt if a female wanted to tongue your bum, she’d be alright...yeah?

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
That would make me gay !

Butt if a female wanted to tongue your bum, she’d be alright...yeah?

She would be in grave danger of my anal acoustics...