Does Adminge wear a hairpiece ?

???????

  • Yes

    Votes: 4 50.0%
  • No

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • He looks like a gayer version of Elton John

    Votes: 6 75.0%

  • Total voters
    8

Adam

Now taking Ethno-State applications
Avatar Hack'd
Reaction score
2,454
Location
Kehlsteinhaus
I say yes, but he denies it. He didn't even choose a colour which matches the sides. :LOL3:

Anyway, decide for yourselves...

FGu4rWG.jpg
 
I immediately get Elton John vibes from Adminge. I bet he has the same hysterical temper tantrums too.

"That was MY cock to suck, not yours! Get your own!"

:LOL3:
 
I immediately get Elton John vibes from Adminge. I bet he has the same hysterical temper tantrums too.

"That was MY cock to suck, not yours! Get your own!"

:LOL3:
I remember the other forum controversy was whether Biggie Smiles is short.

And the forum members would say.. .

"How Short is He?!?"

Such Silly idle speculation @Adam Hitler
 
I remember the other forum controversy was whether Biggie Smiles is short.

And the forum members would say.. .

"How Short is He?!?"

Such Silly idle speculation @Adam Hitler
So you don't think Adminge looks like an even gayer version of Elton John?
 
He also looks like a ghay Sylvester Stallone LOL
 
Are you albino adminge? Genuine question here
 
Apparently he had a full head of hair when he first signed up on here, but after getting trolled it started to fall out...
 
No need to cry Admin, at this rate that final strand of hair which is clinging onto your scalp for dear life will end up falling out.