Does anybody here work in the medical industry?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

THROB

Factory Bastard
I'm not reading all that.

I'm sorry, Dovey. I've been sorry. you were the one who did all this and put this where it is.

I knew 100% the second you started talking to that piece of shit again everything would go bad, just not this bad.

You won. You officially got me kicked off most of these forums talking all your manipulative bullshit then came here to once again start this shit harassing me. You did all this.

I never said I'd post that shit. Just another one of your myriad of delusions that envelope your rancid mind like plaque. I said if I did ppls thoughts would change drastically and no offense, you know it too. Unlike you, I know everything I can and can't do, and know if those pictures were to be posted on social media that hospital would be in a considerable amount of trouble along with you.

Look, I don't want to talk to you. I do not ever want to see you, and I would very much like it if you left me alone on these forums. Of you don't, I'll log off and move to the next one. One you won't know of. It's that simple.

Ppl have questions, and as you can see, I have been respectful of ppls privacys in the answers. Even yours. I don't like the shit you did. I'm not comfortable with you having the address of were my kids live. I'm not comfortable with you contacting my ex and Phishing her for info to use as ammo on these forums. I'm not comfortable with you putting her in the middle of all this to the point I cannot even communicate with her any more now because of you and have to go thru my oldest to hear about my kids, who are worried also.

See, it's not all about you. You fucked up my shit. You fucked up the sweetest gig I could ever get and I'm stuck working at a place where one of my friends were killed.

You did all this....for laughs. To humiliate me and my family on these forums.

I did the right thing.

And save the St. Dovey act. You were the one that sent that shit. You lied and lied and lied on top of lied. I don't want to hear your shit. It's not my problem. Isn't that what you said?

I moved on. You and your nest of idiots didn't. You thought I was a moron, I'm not.

And the biggest thing, Ms man-eater;

You thought I was in love with you.

I wasn't.

your kids dad is a vindictive prick who doesnt spend enough time with his kids. lets pray one of them, boy or girl turns out to be a filthy little mouth whore and moves to san diego.