Does anybody remember Surfers United?

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
That former dox blog where somebody posted a lot of bogus PI?

Caskurs real life name was Cassandra Skurr?

And my name was Eric Kitchen, used car salesman?

I wonder what happened to that place?

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I do. Mostly when they said jOak weighed less than a whale and the Fact Checkers determined it was: False.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
that blog that doxed Third Rail is still up, they had a lot of members info.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
Surfers United was better.

Almost everything on it was wrong and it supposedly had 8 members but there was only one person behind all the alts.

I think they outted Vitriol as Vincent Iol or something to that extent.

SU was the blog that Alpha destroyed from the inside that Bra1n went and fixed behind the scenes because most of the PI was ridiculous.

Did I mention one person manned the entire blog?

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️

Almost everything on it was wrong and it supposedly had 8 members but there was only one person behind all the alts.

SU was the blog that Alpha destroyed from the inside that Bra1n went and fixed behind the scenes because most of the PI was ridiculous.

That one person was the one who was accussing others of being pedos and it was revealled her husband was on the sex offenders register. A lot of butthurt and lolz from that group, most bailed when they reallized Jenna(think thats the name) was a total psycopathic nutbar.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter

That one person was the one who was accussing others of being pedos and it was revealled her husband was on the sex offenders register. A lot of butthurt and lolz from that group, most bailed when they reallized Jenna(think thats the name) was a total psycopathic nutbar.
It wasn’t Jenna but your on the right track

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Was dat a flame of sorts? Imma asking fo a freend…

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
A little birdie told me that yoo have a weakness…and she holds a widdle olive branch in biblical times.
:GiggleBitch:

stop blandscaping
C’mon…King Poofter is a complete letdown and you know it? He’s a boring-as-fuck little weasel. Vouch for the lad all you want…but when he’s on our turf, he needs to sit down and stop pumping himself up. We don’t need to hear about so-called past exploits on various other forums…he needs to prove himself here and now if he wants an inkling of recognition. As simple as that. We’re big boyz here, with the exception of Chumpain of course.

Ooooooooooh…I think that I done did a flame! :GiggleBitch:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Is that the one AlphaNova was associated with?

Some of the stuff was true but the rest of it was pure gibberish.

Yep. Alpha doxxed not only me but the idiot boyfriend I had at the time.

And some other woman who shared my names criminal record.....he completely overlooked that the Sandra attached to the criminal record was 56, and I was 31.

I let him have it, though lol.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

And some other woman who shared my names criminal record.....he completely overlooked that the Sandra attached to the criminal record was 56, and I was 31.

That’s what Serafina did. She doxxed some person named Alicia Lopez that lived in San Pedro. I lived in Torrance at that time lol

I let her run with it and dumb ass got herself banned on both boards.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

That’s what Serafina did. She doxxed some person named Alicia Lopez that lived in San Pedro. I lived in Torrance at that time lol

I remember for months Alpha was like "and you got a criminal record, S. Maybe we should talk about that" and I'm like please lets....I was so fucking curious LOL

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️

This first kicked of when a friend unconnected to flametown approached me online about the forum he was on thats was getting harrassed by Surfers United and knew I was into Kino bun fights online so to speak. So I got Dra1n involved who got some of his contacts at hacked.com drawn in. When we posted the ages of those who had their PI doxed by SU most members of this group bailed. And then suddenly it was back to full numbers which was Jania? Runnning alts. One of the surfers I spoke to said they gave Jennia a cease and desist notice as she was threatening them if they left SU, I think her nic was Hedgehog.

Jennia was also using her husbands account until he was doxed and found to be on the sex offenders register(Niece molestation I think). Anyhow after threats of class action lawsuits the isp did an audit and found it was one account. There was also a few irl incidents with a box of snakes being thrown through someones bedroom window. some is a bit hazy as I fell out with Dra1n and drifted away from this episode before the end.

The Scoundrel

Total Twat

I remember for months Alpha was like "and you got a criminal record, S. Maybe we should talk about that" and I'm like please lets....I was so fucking curious LOL
I would happily share my criminal record but I fear it would be TL/DR material.