Does anybody here work in the medical industry?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
That meet up is what you call a "CatastrophicFish"

what a windbag of diseased maggots that was

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
No kidding.

That little rant he went on about how he friendzoned me and I was crying? I have messages from him going on and on about his feelings. When I ignored him. HE started all that shit.

Typical narcissist blaming others for exactly what they do.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No kidding.

That little rant he went on about how he friendzoned me and I was crying? I have messages from him going on and on about his feelings. When I ignored him. HE started all that shit.

Get a job Dovey

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No kidding.

I really did feel sorry for your kids. Your lack of self control when it comes to habits and partners is lame. Wrong?

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
You guys should go on the Dr Phill show and take stinky with you - - - - - -

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
I am a trained professional. What is your question?
I guess my question is professional at what? I was a trained professional electrician, a very bad professional football player, a professional Olympian equestrian, and a professional bullshittre. Guess which one is false, and I'll give you props for your claim.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I guess my question is professional at what? I was a trained professional electrician, a very bad professional football player, a professional Olympian equestrian, and a professional bullshittre. Guess which one is false, and I'll give you props for your claim.
Do you want a Scottish House Boy? I’ll clean up after you, fix your hydraulics and service your wife, I’m an extreme handy man/house boy... I run smoother than Thomas The Tank Engine

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I have 16 years medical/ICD/surgical code/injury/psychology experience from when I practiced Tort Law. I now work in collections and they refer to me as doggie style the bounty huntress. I also run background checks and perform forensic accounting on the side.

I’m also a moonlighting dominatrix, so there is that.... and a natural blonde lol

I bet if you ask the question, I can at least point you in the right direction....

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter
I have 16 years medical/ICD/surgical code/injury/psychology experience from when I practiced Tort Law. I now work in collections and they refer to me as doggie style the bounty huntress. I also run background checks and perform forensic accounting on the side.

I’m also a moonlighting dominatrix, so there is that.... and a natural blonde lol

I bet if you ask the question, I can at least point you in the right direction....
That's quite the resume. How much is true?

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter
Do you want a Scottish House Boy? I’ll clean up after you, fix your hydraulics and service your wife, I’m an extreme handy man/house boy... I run smoother than Thomas The Tank Engine

Actually, the state our house is in, we could use a house boy. Got references?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

My last boytoy went into full-blown epic melty mode and I had to block him from everything, move and change my number.... I’ll let you know if anyone else comes to mind... but once you turn them out (pegging) it’s a difficult, almost non-existent recovery and they are hopeless after that.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Last edited:

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Yes, you won’t do better than me... I cook and clean like a boss...