Does anybody here work in the medical industry?

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
lol i have never seen a thread blow up in an OPs face this bad before
2VYD1-.gif

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
They just come here to steal shit, they’ve disappeared for now because GG is back up... Retards must’ve felt lost and took it out on us... GoodGame :facepalm:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Ive filed for an RO because apparently this man is still contacting my former place of employment to get information on me.

I sent them all his threats, his admitting it to his ex.

I was fired for violating policy.

Just to let everyone know, he is STILL harrassing people in my life at my old job, STILL going on about it, while claiming IM obsessed with him and jealous of his latest victim.

You cannot make this shit up.

One more phone call, one more attempt to insert yourself into my life, im calling the police and starting the process of charges.

Leave. Me. The. Fuck. Alone. What is hard about that? You fucking psycho? No one wants you. NO ONE.

Go drop dead. Seriously. Go fucking DIE.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
The timeline to Doveys failure;

Sunday- I sent an email to someone's place of work

Monday- I received a phone call about said email and was told to send the info thru the mail because of its sensitivity.

Tuesday- Dovey cries about being "fired"

Friday- I sent the photos

Today- the photos reached where they needed to.

If Dovey was fired, she fired herself. She did that shit, not me. You broke policy. Not me, narcissist

Not once have I contacted this place outside of an email, they have contacted me. They can confirm this. Lol

Give it up, Dovey. Nobody cares.

I went on a vacation with the GF for a couple days. Acapulco, to be exact. Now, I'm fixing up the house into Halloween mode and getting ready to have some good old Halloween fun with the fam. Going to haunted houses, decorating, etc.

Then I'm going to see 21 pilots with the GF and my ft kick who,btw, sent me my wallet I left at her house and didn't make a big deal about it. Funny that, rite?

Move on, Dovey. Your in my rear view.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Poofer be like "Just in case there is still a chance Doveys kids still have an income, i better mail this shit i didnt care about until after she told me she doesnt want anything to do with me to make sure those fucking kids really are suffering. And its not my fault i decided to do this, its HERS. SHE doesnt want me!!"

You are sitting on fat fucking ass in that molded house that i have video footage of.

Pretending ANYONE who knows you, wants you, is amazing. You are a nasty, lying, petty slob.

Your day is coming. You have a lot of enemies. Take that however you want.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
A man who lets his kids see these types of forums in the first place is no man at all. Most fathers would want to protect their kids from the shit on these sites, but not iron man... He wants to throw his kids to the wolves and then sit back and be the one who gets the sympathy for them being hurt...

This is exactly what he does to everyone. He doesnt pay his child support either. All he does lie.

Val Gina

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
A man who lets his kids see these types of forums in the first place is no man at all. Most fathers would want to protect their kids from the shit on these sites, but not iron man... He wants to throw his kids to the wolves and then sit back and be the one who gets the sympathy for them being hurt...

This is exactly what he does to everyone. He doesnt pay his child support either. All he does lie.

Yeah what a loser, you should call child protective services.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
Dovey, I dumped your ass the first time with the whole "man hating" blow up.

Then I remembered the Switch and played nice.

No, Dovey, the pictures were always in play. They were disturbing and I was horrified you found them "hilarious".

Dovey, you are married. Come on, dude, da fuck I'd ever trust some useless bitch or anything she says when she's fucking around with a real one while married. I wasn't that into you.

Not once did I ever go see this bitch in her own habitat. She came to me. She picked me up and drove my ass 250 miles to be with her. You couldn't let shit just slide, nope, not Dovey. I told your ass you were friendzoned, then you whimpered "forever" and I said "yup". Then you started all this shit. YOU were the one who said we can't be friends. You lived up to that shit frfr.

I'm done with you, dear. I moved on. I'm happy af right now without your bullshit drama every single day.

As for your threats? Lol

I got enemies got alot of enemies
Gotta lotta ppl trying to drain me of my energy.....

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Dovey, I dumped your ass the first time with the whole "man hating" blow up.

Then I remembered the Switch and played nice.

No, Dovey, the pictures were always in play. They were disturbing and I was horrified you found them "hilarious".

Dovey, you are married. Come on, dude, da fuck I'd ever trust some useless bitch or anything she says when she's fucking around with a real one while married. I wasn't that into you.

Not once did I ever go see this bitch in her own habitat. She came to me. She picked me up and drove my ass 250 miles to be with her. You couldn't let shit just slide, nope, not Dovey. I told your ass you were friendzoned, then you whimpered "forever" and I said "yup". Then you started all this shit. YOU were the one who said we can't be friends. You lived up to that shit frfr.

I'm done with you, dear. I moved on. I'm happy af right now without your bullshit drama every single day.

As for your threats? Lol

I got enemies got alot of enemies
Gotta lotta ppl trying to drain me of my energy.....
UER73ms.gif

Val Gina

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
what a scrub getting a woman to pick him up I bet the slow doesnt even have a licence.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
And on that note....

My GF and I are down to play strip Fortnite. Gon be good. I ain't got time to give the ratchets attention.

Sipping on straight chlorine

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
Not this shit again. A thread is only good for about 6 posts, and then only if there's more than one contributor. Go write a blog, for fuck's sake.
Your right.

From now on I'll talk about my GF and my other sexual conquests from this community.

A new page has been turned

Val Gina

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Not once did I ever go see this bitch in her own habitat. She came to me. She picked me up and drove my ass 250 miles to be with her. You couldn't let shit just slide, nope, not Dovey. I told your ass you were friendzoned, then you whimpered "forever" and I said "yup". Then you started all this shit. YOU were the one who said we can't be friends. .

You have to be the dumbest "man" Ive ever read on any of these sites and thats some feat. You arent exactly mr trustworthy aye while rooting around on your girlfriend passing on syphilis and crabs to other women. Lucky for her shes probably just a blow up doll and wont be affected too much aside from feeling deflated that her bf is a wanker.

Do you really blame a woman who was used, lied to and sexually and emotionally manipulated into thinking someone cared when all he wanted was to offload his autistic sprog into her hole for not wanting to be BFF's with you afterwards?

Give it up little boy everyone already sees the whole story for what it is and you should lose access to your kids for mentally and physically endangering them to adult gore sites. Total dickhead.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Not this shit again. A thread is only good for about 6 posts, and then only if there's more than one contributor. Go write a blog, for fuck's sake.
Your right.

From now on I'll talk about my GF and my other sexual conquests from this community.

zXB9TEc.gif

Nobody cares about your fuckin relationship with anyone you queer! Come to fuck!

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Your right.

I have just one question,did you send those pictures in question to the Doves work place ?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter