Does anyone notice something slightly off about this photo of a Hollywood celeb and his son?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
It’s a perfect depiction of how much respect that have for this Nation if they are not on charge.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I had about 5 links of leftwing activists flinging piss balloons and feces. It's a common occurrence when leftwing mobs are involved.

And I thought....nah I'll ignore this topic.

We have pages and pages of disgusting and vile left wing violence and vandalism and this stupid fucking scum bag above me justifies all of that and than complains about other parties. She supports a terrorist authoritarian party that murders innocent people. Brutally beats innocent people. Runs people over with vehicles. Shoots children.

I genuinely hope the next wave of leftwing violence happens directly in the neighborhoods of those who supported it when it was happening to innocent working class and poor people.

If karma was indeed a thing....these people better watch their backs.

I actually WISH the right wing WAS violent. The unhinged left is dangerous and vile and their violence is state sanctioned.

And if these people get their way, it will be illegal to protest the government, hate speech to critisize them and the country will be a one party authoritarian state where they force their will on everyone. That's exactly what they are pushing for

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I had about 5 links of leftwing activists flinging piss balloons and feces. It's a common occurrence when leftwing mobs are involved.

We have pages and pages of disgusting and vile left wing violence and vandalism and this stupid fucking scum bag above me justifies all of that and than complains about other parties. She supports a terrorist authoritarian party that murders innocent people. Brutally beats innocent people. Runs people over with vehicles. Shoots children.

I genuinely hope the next wave of leftwing violence happens directly in the neighborhoods of those who supported it when it was happening to innocent working class and poor people.

I actually WISH the right wing WAS violent. The unhinged left is dangerous and vile and their violence is state sanctioned.

And if these people get their way, it will be illegal to protest the government, hate speech to critisize them and the country will be a one party authoritarian state where they force their will on everyone. That's exactly what they are pushing for
"About five links," eh?

Arduous is the road to relevance.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Sweety you’re as wrong as it gets.