Does anyone notice something slightly off about this photo of a Hollywood celeb and his son?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Liberals, I'm looking in your direction...

kkpddo.jpg

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Could you just imagine the hysterical shrieking if a similar photo of Trump and his child had surfaced?

Why, they be calling for a spanish inquisition into the matter

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
A friend taught me how t5o make shakshuka and we've been having it for breakfast. I put other stuff in it, like black beans, mushrooms, spinach, etc. It's a really good and healthy breakfast.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Ahh the predictable wotaboutisms.

I'm interested to hear which of these pictures you think are inappropriate, Lotus?

I thought you dislike Biden as much as Trump, yet you choose to ignore Biden's well documented pervy behaviour and instead once again follow the lead of the mainstream media and imply that there is something untoward with these photos of Trump and his daughter?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I'm interested to hear which of these pictures you think are inappropriate, Lotus?

I thought you dislike Biden as much as Trump, yet you choose to ignore Biden's well documented pervy behaviour and instead once again follow the lead of the mainstream media and imply that there is something untoward with these photos of Trump and his daughter?
Liev Schreiber is Biden?

X

xXx
Site Supporter

whats wrong with them? the pics ... whatever your perverted mind could fathom I suppose

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m having doubts about mi amigo Scouse. A midlife change seems to be in progress.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

How do you objectify your own daughter like this?

The OP photo shows they are out on the red carpet and and he is a famous actor. Clearly, a child is going to be nervous with cameras around and a parent will stay close… but THIS is as cringe as the Billy Ray Cyrus photos with Miley

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I grew up without a father and I think it's incredibly sick and sad that people are willing to overlook an actual predator who mauls little girls who are visable uncomfortable in favor of sexualizing affection between Trump and his daughter.

There is nothing wrong with any of those pictures.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

None of this bothers these people and these girls are visable afraid.

Trump and his daughter doing normal stuff is incest though.

It's a good thing these people have no authority. They'd be ripping children away from loving parents and giving them to predators. Oh wait....they already do that.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
You libtards are insane, truly out of your tiny minds.

It's bad enough that you've derailed the thread with yet more TDS hysteria, but you clowns have gone a step further off the deep end by arguing that there is nothing inappropriate about the photo in the OP, while those photos of Trump and his daughter are somehow perverted?

You fuckers belong in a god damned looney bin, with your 64 genders and gender neutral bath cubicles.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

The OP photo shows they are out on the red carpet and and he is a famous actor. Clearly, a child is going to be nervous with cameras around and a parent will stay close… but THIS is as cringe as the Billy Ray Cyrus photos with Miley

How cood he doo that? Call the defunded police!!!!!!!!!!

435521-father_s_day_speech.jpg

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Oh maaaa gawwwwwd!!! He's liiiiiike totaaaally touching her butt!!!
INOERIGHT!?!?

It's just awfuls -- the way he's exploiting his poor daughter like that... being a loving dad and all

I'm disgusted, just disgusted

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Yes, nothing says protective father more than dressing your son in girl's clothing and placing their hand on your crotch during a photoshoot.