Does anyone still believe president poopie pants was ACTUALLY elected?

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Even liberals don't believe it, they just don't care because it meant their party won.

No. I don't believe for two seconds that Orange Man got 7 million more votes than were counted for him. He definitely did not win. That's the delusional fantasy of you Neo Nazis.
Biden got millions fewer though. Lots of late night dumps of harvested or fraudulent ballots.

Bullshit. There was hanky panky on both sides, undoubtedly. But just as much from the cons. Ultimately, the Orange Lunatic got far fewer votes, as he should have, even in a country dominated by dumbasses.
We never see Biden supporters anywhere. And we are supposed to believe in just one year the percentage of libs in Virginia changed 12 points? Sorry but it makes no sense. With only legit in person voating TRUMP wins bigly every time.

Yeah but why do you choose to believe one election is false when you don't like the result, but when a result favors you, it's legitimate?

Seems you're cherry picking & them fail to provide evidence that the 2020 election results in Virginia were rigged.
Look, I loathed Bill Clinton more than any politician then or since with maybe the exception of his wife. But I have never thought his victories were illegitimate. In 1992 the right voat was split because Bush lied about not raising taxes. In 1996 republicans nominated a boring stiff. People wanted to see Clinton, they talked about his speeches, he inspired them. And I hate the man but I can recognize he captivates people. Where the fuck is ANY of that from sleepy Joe?

Biden is completely uninspiring. But he is not a crazy POS like Trump, so he got votes from people who wanted Trump out at any cost. And that group consisted of Dems AND Cons.

Biden needs to go by 2024.

He shouldn't run again.

Harris & Pelosi too.

Clean house completely.

Do it before it's too late.
LOL! People I see in the grocery stores are wishing him dead...complete fucking strangers.

Well I said that a couple of weeks ago.

Biden should have been concentrating on bread and butter issues. Like putting food on the tables of the working class
He cant concentrate on getting to the toilet in time. I doubt he can concentrate on anything.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I suspect the giant give away bill the far left was demanding is now dead.