Does anyone still believe president poopie pants was ACTUALLY elected?

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Anyone who actually believes that Joe Biden received 81 million legitimate votes is cognitively deficient. (Typical Democrat voter.) Any who asserts that Joe Biden won legitimately is either intellectually dishonest, (again, your typical leftist Registered Democrat) or in on the fraud.

I find it hilarious that now anyone who questions the results of 2020 are accused of being "conspiracy theorists" and are "undermining confidence" in the electoral process.

Of course, "Russia, Russia, Russia" for four years of the Trump Administration and "Gore Won" for eight years of Bush the Younger's Administration was all just "legitimate" protesting.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Even liberals don't believe it, they just don't care because it meant their party won.

No. I don't believe for two seconds that Orange Man got 7 million more votes than were counted for him. He definitely did not win. That's the delusional fantasy of you Neo Nazis.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
Even liberals don't believe it, they just don't care because it meant their party won.

No. I don't believe for two seconds that Orange Man got 7 million more votes than were counted for him. He definitely did not win. That's the delusional fantasy of you Neo Nazis.
Biden got millions fewer though. Lots of late night dumps of harvested or fraudulent ballots.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Biden got millions fewer though. Lots of late night dumps of harvested or fraudulent ballots.

Bullshit. There was hanky panky on both sides, undoubtedly. But just as much from the cons. Ultimately, the Orange Lunatic got far fewer votes, as he should have, even in a country dominated by dumbasses.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

Bullshit. There was hanky panky on both sides, undoubtedly. But just as much from the cons. Ultimately, the Orange Lunatic got far fewer votes, as he should have, even in a country dominated by dumbasses.
We never see Biden supporters anywhere. And we are supposed to believe in just one year the percentage of libs in Virginia changed 12 points? Sorry but it makes no sense. With only legit in person voating TRUMP wins bigly every time.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

We never see Biden supporters anywhere. And we are supposed to believe in just one year the percentage of libs in Virginia changed 12 points? Sorry but it makes no sense. With only legit in person voating TRUMP wins bigly every time.

Come on, Deport. You're smarter than that. You don't have to be an enthusiastic Biden supporter to be a Trump hater. LOTS of Trump haters voted for Biden. Biden is conservative enough to have attracted millions of Trump hating cons.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

See, you're doing it again, diverting criticism aimed at Biden onto Trump.

Shill much?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Come on, Deport. You're smarter than that. You don't have to be an enthusiastic Biden supporter to be a Trump hater. LOTS of Trump haters voted for Biden. Biden is conservative enough to have attracted millions of Trump hating cons.

What utter bullshit. Biden is about as Conservative as you are intelligent.

What is he "conserving" exactly? Certainly not traditonal Christian values or America's (soon to be former) white majority demographic.

Last edited:

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

I see a huge enthusiasm gap. It is hard to believe anyone would voat for Biden honestly, except media elite types. At a bare minimum, even if you hate his policies, TRUMP offered entertainment and excitement, comedy, etc. Biden offers nothing.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yeah but why do you choose to believe one election is false when you don't like the result, but when a result favors you, it's legitimate?

Seems you're cherry picking & them fail to provide evidence that the 2020 election results in Virginia were rigged.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
And 2020 is the only election I have predicted wrongly since I started paying attention in 1992, or maybe even 1988. Clintoon, Bush, Obama all had the huge edge in enthusiasm over their opponents. So why would this not be borne out in 2020 when it was borne out in every other election??

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
And 2020 is the only election I have predicted wrongly since I started paying attention in 1992, or maybe even 1988. Clintoon, Bush, Obama all had the huge edge in enthusiasm over their opponents. So why would this not be borne out in 2020 when it was borne out in every other election??

Yeah but so what?

I thought Hillary was going to win in 2016 too but she lost. I also thought John Kerry might win in 2004 but he lost.

So what you feel & what actually is are 2 different things.

As far as reports go, there were no allegations of voter fraud in Virginia in any of those elections.

You don't have any factual evidence to support claims that the vote was ever rigged in Virginia.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

Yeah but why do you choose to believe one election is false when you don't like the result, but when a result favors you, it's legitimate?

Seems you're cherry picking & them fail to provide evidence that the 2020 election results in Virginia were rigged.
Look, I loathed Bill Clinton more than any politician then or since with maybe the exception of his wife. But I have never thought his victories were illegitimate. In 1992 the right voat was split because Bush lied about not raising taxes. In 1996 republicans nominated a boring stiff. People wanted to see Clinton, they talked about his speeches, he inspired them. And I hate the man but I can recognize he captivates people. Where the fuck is ANY of that from sleepy Joe?

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

Yeah but so what?

I thought Hillary was going to win in 2016 too but she lost. I also thought John Kerry might win in 2004 but he lost.

So what you feel & what actually is are 2 different things.

As far as reports go, there were no allegations of voter fraud in Virginia in any of those elections.
What I mean is that for every single other election I can comprehend the results. The candidate with more enthusiasm and more "buzz" has always won. In 2020 where was the attention? On TRUMP day in and day out. Just as it had been on Obama much moreso than his opponents.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Look, I loathed Bill Clinton more than any politician then or since with maybe the exception of his wife. But I have never thought his victories were illegitimate. In 1992 the right voat was split because Bush lied about not raising taxes. In 1996 republicans nominated a boring stiff. People wanted to see Clinton, they talked about his speeches, he inspired them. And I hate the man but I can recognize he captivates people. Where the fuck is ANY of that from sleepy Joe?

Biden was good to win one election.

I accept that much.

But I've been saying for weeks that he can't win in 2024. Harris neither. None of them should be on the ticket in 2024. A new leader could re-energize their party.

Democrats would be wise to read the writing on the wall. If they can't then they're stupid.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

I accept that much.

But I've been saying for weeks that he can't win in 2024. Harris neither.

So the Biden shouldn't run again & a new leader could re-energize their party.

Democrats would be wise to read the writing on the wall. If they can't then they're stupid.
If Bernie had beaten TRUMP I wouldn't have any trouble believing it. People fukkin love Bernie.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I accept that much.

If Bernie had beaten TRUMP I wouldn't have any trouble believing it. People fukkin love Bernie.

Just because someone is extremely likeable and popular doesn't mean they are going to win. It could also be within one faction of a party but not another.

If Biden's economic and political policies are unpopular with many Americans, Bernie's would have been worse. Biden can barely pass a $1.5 trillion budget but Bernie wanted the Democrats to spend 3.5 trillion.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

I accept that much.

Just because someone is extremely likeable and popular doesn't mean they are going to win. It could also be within one faction of a party but not another.

If Biden's economic and political policies are unpopular with many Americans, Bernie's would have been worse. Biden can barely pass a $1.5 trillion budget but Bernie wanted the Democrats to spend 3.5 trillion.

Biden lets the Senator from WV push him around. TRUMP would have primaried that fukker out of the party by now.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Biden is completely uninspiring. But he is not a crazy POS like Trump, so he got votes from people who wanted Trump out at any cost. And that group consisted of Dems AND Cons.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

Biden is completely uninspiring. But he is not a crazy POS like Trump, so he got votes from people who wanted Trump out at any cost. And that group consisted of Dems AND Cons.

Crazy >> >>>> Boring

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Crazy >> >>>> Boring

Actually, not when people's lives are at stake. That's a very selfish outlook.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I accept that much.

Bernie would have had the whole country behind him and the punks in Congress would have voted with him out of fear of losing their goddamn seats.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I accept that much.

Yep, I could have at least believed THAT victory. biden didnt fukin win.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Biden needs to go by 2024.

He shouldn't run again.

Harris & Pelosi too.

Clean house completely.

Do it before it's too late.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

He shouldn't run again.

Harris & Pelosi too.

Clean house completely.

LOL! People I see in the grocery stores are wishing him dead...complete fucking strangers.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

He shouldn't run again.

Harris & Pelosi too.

Clean house completely.

LOL! People I see in the grocery stores are wishing him dead...complete fucking strangers.

Well I said that a couple of weeks ago.

Biden should have been concentrating on bread and butter issues. Like putting food on the tables of the working class